Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Fluttershy Fan Club

Tomiix

Good morning Fluttershy Fan Club. How are you all today?

Let's see how Fluttershy is feeling:

post-30335-0-02706100-1431886707_thumb.jpg

By the looks of this, it looks like she's having a tummy ache or is just hungry. It also looks like she's having a headache as well.

• Brohoof 6

W-Well hello every pony...I hope I am not I-Interrupting a discussion...If so, I'll just leave... :(

If not, I would like to talk will every pony! I really appreciate the absolutely beautiful pictures!  :fluttershy:

They are beautiful! 

Oh! I almost forgot, thanks to Angel I remembered.. Would anybody like to chat? About anything.

• Brohoof 10

W-Well hello every pony...I hope I am not I-Interrupting a discussion...If so, I'll just leave... :(

If not, I would like to talk will every pony! I really appreciate the absolutely beautiful pictures!  :fluttershy:

They are beautiful! 

Oh! I almost forgot, thanks to Angel I remembered.. Would anybody like to chat? About anything.

Welcome. It's no bother at all having you here. *hugs*

• Brohoof 4

Haven't you guys noticed about fluttershy's new gala dress from the new episode? If you asked me What I noticed about her new dress (or outfit), doesn't it seem remind you guys of a peacock bird or something like that?

I would love to see a vector of Fluttershy wearing that gala dress in that episode. :squee:

I think It's your lucky day. I found this on my dA watch, but this is the closest one I found so far.

• Brohoof 8

Haven't you guys noticed about fluttershy's new gala dress from the new episode? If you asked me What I noticed about her new dress (or outfit), doesn't it seem remind you guys of a peacock bird or something like that?

I think It's your lucky day. I found this on my dA watch, but this is the closest one I found so far.

I would love to go to the gala with her.

• Brohoof 4

They are beautiful! 

Hello there! So what's your favorite color? Mine's red, although I really like green as well and blue is pretty awesome. 

And here are some more pictures

fsh_by_renaifoxi-d8owge6.gif

shylestia_by_aymint-d7etwo7.png

flutter_snow_by_otakuap-d6wwi5m.jpg

• Brohoof 9

(edited)

Hello there! So what's your favorite color? Mine's red, although I really like green as well and blue is pretty awesome. 

And here are some more pictures

fsh_by_renaifoxi-d8owge6.gif

shylestia_by_aymint-d7etwo7.png

flutter_snow_by_otakuap-d6wwi5m.jpg

I'm doing kinda bad. :/ Trying to find a roleplay but some people are Offline or something.

And my favorite color is black. For DARKNESS. [sinister laughter.]

Edited by Fluttershy The Kind
  • Brohoof 4

They are beautiful! 

Welcome to the Fluttershy Fan Club! :fluttershy:  :kindness:

Enjoy looking at Fluttershy pictures all day every day. Since you would like to chat, I have a question. What show did I just reference here?

• Brohoof 5