Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Fluttershy Fan Club

Tomiix

I was always looking for this version of the song without Sweetie Belle ruining it. :)

Just don't let Fluttershy sing too much of her lullaby to you. It happened to me a lot and I overslept through my alarm.

• Brohoof 7

(edited)

Not really a Dragon Ball Z fan, but

sig-3824745.sig-3822894.fluttershy_ssj4_

ITS FREAKING ADORABBBBBBLLLLLEEEE!!!

There is so many DBZ jokes, show and abridged I could make here. But to be classy and not annoying, I'll do a abridged Nappa line.

"I can't... believe it."

Editing some more flutters in for the sake of Flutters~

f2dc942d2d5da50ebd19ba308ccc82e9.jpg

Link: http://twentypercentcooler.net/data/f2/dc/f2dc942d2d5da50ebd19ba308ccc82e9.jpg

Edited by Vemillia Nightshade
  • Brohoof 9

sig-3827546.Fluttershy_looks_at_herself_

I still remember that part of the episode. Let fluttershy's rant about her new dress begin!

Tiny Fluttershy cute flying =)=)=)=)=)=)

sig-3828101.mlp___chibi_fluttershy_by_ha

Oh! that is just too cute and adorable or I should say cuteness overload.

• Brohoof 6

Anyone feel there's been a lack of Fluttershy in the show lately? The last Fluttershy episode I remember is Keep Calm and Flutter On. There is the fruit bat episode but I can't remember which means I probably didn't enjoy it. Make New Friends but Keep Discord was a Discord episode from where I look at it. And in groups Fluttershy seems to just disappear with the exclusion of the Cutie Map.

• Brohoof 5

Anyone feel there's been a lack of Fluttershy in the show lately? The last Fluttershy episode I remember is Keep Calm and Flutter On. There is the fruit bat episode but I can't remember which means I probably didn't enjoy it. Make New Friends but Keep Discord was a Discord episode from where I look at it. And in groups Fluttershy seems to just disappear with the exclusion of the Cutie Map.

Well for this season, it just barely started although the 100th episode is right around the corner so apparently fluttershy is not gonna have a spotlight on this episode. In the 1st 2 seasons, there was quite a few fluttershy spotlights.

I think you forgotten the other fluttershy spotlight episodes was Filli Vanilli and It ain't easy being breezies episodes.

• Brohoof 5

(edited)

Well for this season, it just barely started although the 100th episode is right around the corner so apparently fluttershy is not gonna have a spotlight on this episode. In the 1st 2 seasons, there was quite a few fluttershy spotlights.

I think you forgotten the other fluttershy spotlight episodes was Filli Vanilli and It ain't easy being breezies episodes.

Yeah just wasn't satisfied with those.

Not really a Dragon Ball Z fan, but

sig-3822894.fluttershy_ssj4_mane_style_b

ITS FREAKING ADORABBBBBBLLLLLEEEE!!!

Iron Will: Gilda, what does the scouter say about her cuteness level?

Gilda: It's.... over... 9000!!!!

Iron Will: What 9000?! That's not possible!!!!

Edited by cider float
  • Brohoof 6

Yeah, we really haven't had a really amazing Fluttershy episode lately. Filli Vanilli was pretty good but it wasn't the best, "Bats!" was amazing and so was the new Discord episode, but those didn't solely focus on Flutters... Hopefully we get a really good Flutters episode this season.  :)  I want another great episode like "Dragonshy"  or "Hurricane Fluttershy".

fluttershy_forever_by_dreampaw-d4x88qt.j

beautiful_fluttershy_by_dawkinsia-d4bd53

139761221903.png

I'm really sorry to you guys for being so inactive... I've let Flutters down...  :(  :P

• Brohoof 9

Yeah, we really haven't had a really amazing Fluttershy episode lately. Filli Vanilli was pretty good but it wasn't the best, "Bats!" was amazing and so was the new Discord episode, but those didn't solely focus on Flutters... Hopefully we get a really good Flutters episode this season.  :)  I want another great episode like "Dragonshy"  or "Hurricane Fluttershy".

sig-3834224.fluttershy_forever_by_dreamp

sig-3834224.beautiful_fluttershy_by_dawk

sig-3834224.139761221903.png

I'm really sorry to you guys for being so inactive... I've let Flutters down...  :(  :P

Hmmm... Not really. You just need to show or give her some love Like I usually do. If you asked me what I do, I just normally like to hug Fluttershy.

• Brohoof 7

That second picture, I like a lot. :D

• Brohoof 6

With Flutter's never ending kindness, she would never be mad. We all are happy you back with us~

• Brohoof 5