Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Fluttershy Fan Club

Tomiix

Taking a look back on fluttershy spotlights and moments, My favorite moments on fluttershy is that she call discord a big dumb meanie back on 2 part episode of season 2. Her cheering in Sonic Rainboom episode in Season 1, Her singing in various episodes and seasons, but mostly my favorite song from her was So many wonders, Music in the treetops, find the music in you, her lullaby which it put me to sleep, and find a pet songs, and from green isn't your color, probably when she was frustrated, she wish she could scream and kick something,

although Of course for most of the fluttershy fan favorite moments, From The Best Night Ever Episode, "you're going to love me". The Most emotional moments for fluttershy would be Filli Vanilli when she had stage fright during and after the last performance, It ain't easy being breezies episode when she had to let the breezies go, and of course hurricane fluttershy when she wanted to prove to be the great flyer to get over her fears from that flight camp.

• Brohoof 2

The 1st 2 pictures are cute and adorable, but they do make a good wallpaper design without the animation. The Last one reminded me a lot like ace attorney series. It's like Rarity pointed out her finger (or finger of justice) to fluttershy (kind of like objection! to me).

Are there any good Fluttershy wallpapers we can use around here? I just like to add them to my wallpaper collection.