Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Fluttershy Fan Club

Tomiix

10 hours ago, Kenshiro said:

I wish i could see her in real life...

I always remember the words of the song at such moments. I changed only one word.

"Wish you were here
Me oh my Fluttershy
Wish you were here
Wish you were here
Don't you know
The stove is getting colder
And I miss you like hell
And I'm feeling blue

I've got feelings for you babe
Do you still feel the same
From the first time I laid my eyes on you
I felt joy of living
I saw heaven in your eyes, in your eyes

I miss your laugh, I miss your smile
I miss everything about you
Every seconds like a minute
Every minute's like a day
When you're far away"

altare_secretum__fluttershy_by_cigitia-d4uvqmg.jpg

Edited by Fluttershy Friend
  • Brohoof 6

I dream about her on an almost nightly basis....only to wake up disappointed that she's not real. :( 

I do sleep with a plush of her  though...kiss and snuggle her every night. :blush: 

Had this dream the other night that we were looking for a place to live together, for some reason. We had just got back  from our honeymoon a few days earlier... We ended up settling on a cottage in the woods.  A much larger cottage than her own. It was on a big lake and lots of wildlife around....and a lot of land as well. We eventually moved in and the rest of the mane 6 had arranged a house warming party for us.....Discord even helped moving our stuff from her cottage to our new one.

• Brohoof 4

12 hours ago, Flutter Baby <3 said:

I dream about her on an almost nightly basis....only to wake up disappointed that she's not real. :(

I do sleep with a plush of her  though...kiss and snuggle her every night. :blush:

Had this dream the other night that we were looking for a place to live together, for some reason. We had just got back  from our honeymoon a few days earlier... We ended up settling on a cottage in the woods.  A much larger cottage than her own. It was on a big lake and lots of wildlife around....and a lot of land as well. We eventually moved in and the rest of the mane 6 had arranged a house warming party for us.....Discord even helped moving our stuff from her cottage to our new one.

Did the stuff get moved looking finally the same as it was? Cause we all know Discord )) *Click*

BTW...

57545bc5abe46472f63228ca8881a49f.png

Edited by Alexshy
  • Brohoof 6