Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Fluttershy Fan Club

Tomiix

4 hours ago, Flutter Baby <3 said:

One of my faves...I like the perspective given, seeing above and below the water. Amazing detail.(there's also a Lyra Seahorse)

Seems she's enjoying herself....quiet day on the river bank. Reminds me of my aunt's cottage.

@Flutter Baby <3 

Have You seen this drawing in animated version? It's amazing! Especially rays of the sun, I can watch it endlessly.

-HKEDY_8wg0.jpg

Edited by Fluttershy Friend
  • Brohoof 7

Kittenshy :wub:

FluttercatbyZetamad1493415465040.jpg

Edited by Steve Piranha
Noticed after posting something may be wrong (Angel's paws casually touching Fluttershy's breast)
  • Brohoof 8

Sorry I'm late to post my comment here during her day, so I will say Happy Fluttershy Day as she is my 3rd favorite pony! She is also been the kindest! :D:love:

• Brohoof 4

8 minutes ago, Allen said:

Sorry I'm late to post my comment here during her day, so I will say Happy Fluttershy Day as she is my 3rd favorite pony! She is also been the kindest! :D:love:

Nothing happened better late than never. Happy Flutttershy Day!

• Brohoof 4

Someone uploaded season 7 episode 5 onto Youtube and honestly, it was an amazing episode that shows why it is I view Fluttershy to be the best character in the program. :squee: Also, Pinkie has given her a new name of Flutterbold, that might end up being used the fans for a while. 

Edited by Zander_Soulwind
  • Brohoof 2