Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Fluttershy Fan Club

Tomiix

On 8/11/2017 at 7:25 PM, Sparklefan1234 said:

@Baby Flyer

That would definitely make sense, Fluttershy got really excited the first time she met Spike.

One of the scenes that won me over when I was a 'skeptic' - Twilight's 'uhhhg' is one of the funnies, cutest moment in all of MLP.

• Brohoof 1

Well hello, my lovely.  Mind if I join you?  :squee:

fluttershy_want_animation_by_skye326-d5l

:D

I don't ship Fluttershy & Discord but, I thought this was cute.

Nor do I. But when they two are close to each other it looks cute for me.:fluttershy:

Edited by Fluttershy Friend
  • Brohoof 2

3 hours ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

:D

Nor do I. But when they two are close to each other it looks cute for me.:fluttershy:

I don't ship Fluttercord, as I don't think they are a romantic couple, just good friends to each other, and isn't that what the show is about?

But I do like how much they genuinely care about each other, how well Fluttershy understands and accepts Discord for who/what they are, and that Discord would literally tear apart the fabric of reality to make her happy.

Spoiler

Discord REALLY should have been there for her in the latest episode, and I am terribly disappointed that he wasn't.

• Brohoof 3

6 minutes ago, CypherHoof said:

I don't ship Fluttercord, as I don't think they are a romantic couple, just good friends to each other, and isn't that what the show is about?

But I do like how much they genuinely care about each other, how well Fluttershy understands and accepts Discord for who/what they are, and that Discord would literally tear apart the fabric of reality to make her happy.

Hide contents

Discord REALLY should have been there for her in the latest episode, and I am terribly disappointed that he wasn't.

I think the same. They are simply a pair of good friends. Fluttershy was the first pony who trusted and accepted him. He always will be remember about it.

• Brohoof 1

14 hours ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

Fluttershy! Fluttershy! Fluttershy can really fly!

fluttershy_by_scarlet_spectrum-dbjr8on.g

Fluttershyby Scarlet-Spectrum

I do think Fluttershy's (and possibly Scoot's) flight disfunction is a confidence thing. Noticed in Pinkie Keen that she has a fully laden air cart (held RIGIDLY behind her, completely horizontal), full saddle bags, and a basket of frogs... and has no trouble at all holding that in hover while she chats casually with the group below.  But similarly in Wonderbolts Adademy, she is dropping like a stone, wings folded, just like the rest of the ponies.

• Brohoof 2

Since we are talking about Fluttercord, here's some pictures

Thanks for cute artworks Cerberus! Especially number 1, 3 and 4:P

4 minutes ago, CypherHoof said:

I do think Fluttershy's (and possibly Scoot's) flight disfunction is a confidence thing. Noticed in Pinkie Keen that she has a fully laden air cart (held RIGIDLY behind her, completely horizontal), full saddle bags, and a basket of frogs... and has no trouble at all holding that in hover while she chats casually with the group below.  But similarly in Wonderbolts Adademy, she is dropping like a stone, wings folded, just like the rest of the ponies.

Flutter flights quite well when it is necesairy!;)

Fluttershy_surpasses_her_record_S2E22.png

Fluttershy_to_the_rescue_S4E16.png

full.jpg

• Brohoof 3

6 hours ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

Thanks for cute artworks Cerberus! Especially number 1, 3 and 4:P

Flutter flights quite well when it is necesairy!;)

Fluttershy everythings quite well when necessary.   She can beat down bears (albeit for therapeutic reasons), Intimidate huge dragons, and won a staring contest against a cockatrice. I know the whole of the mane 6 are well OP, being Elemental representations and all, but still....

• Brohoof 2

The reason I love this character is that she has a clear wisdom and fire within her that she keeps in check so as not to upset or hurt others. Maybe she goes too far with it at her own expense but all of us are guilty of that at some point. 

• Brohoof 2