Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Fluttershy Fan Club

Tomiix

Well, I actually share thy approach, there are almost no exclusions for Shy's Stare... Mayhap I hath worded 't badly. Apologies, I'm... "half-horned" *giggles* tonight, moreover, still half-stuck in mine story...

1 minute ago, Alexshy said:

Well, I actually share thy approach, there are almost no exclusions for Shy's Stare... Mayhap I hath worded 't badly. Apologies, I'm... "half-horned" *giggles* tonight, moreover, still half-stuck in mine story...

I am minded of Terry Pratchett's description of the Look given by Granny Weatherwax....

'When I was a little boy, and staying with my aunt, and she had told me not to touch the cream, ekcetra, and she had put it on a high shelf in the pantry, and I got a stool and went after it when she was out anyway, and she'd come back and I didn't know, and I couldn't reach the bowl properly and it smashed on the floor, and she opened the door and glared at me: it was that look. But the worst thing was, they knew it.'

2 minutes ago, Alexshy said:

Terry was a great author, unfortunately Rhianna hath missed the lion's share of the heritage :orly:

Very sad, yes. but in truth, had she been a great author in her own right, it would have been terrible to expect her to continue her father's work instead of striking out anew.  Still, she hasn't done terribly in her game work....

I am sad I never got to meet PTerry in person - I knew him only though his posts to AFP and ABP.

• Brohoof 1

9 minutes ago, CypherHoof said:

Still, she hasn't done terribly in her game work....

Tis priceless *giggles* Effectively means she was slightly above "terrible" :D Which, considering her work on Tomb Raider, is the truth.

Edited by Alexshy
  • Brohoof 1

I think we need to show some love for fluttershy right now otherwise we'll be making her mad and say "you're going to love me!". Speaking of "you're going to love me" part, I know how most fans liked that part although I still remember the reference to that part from a game which is this

I'm starting to think that fluttershy is becoming more cuter and adorable in the MLP gameloft app's loading screen although I do kind of miss playing as her for the minecart mini-game.

• Brohoof 1

I think we need to show some love for fluttershy right now otherwise we'll be making her mad and say "you're going to love me!". Speaking of "you're going to love me" part, I know how most fans liked that part although I still remember the reference to that part from a game which is this

I suppose She perfectly know about our feelings to Her.:lol:

typical_mail_day_by_shutterflyeqd-daupjuv.png

And two another new pictures with yellow-pink pegasus.

22089329_876794555817624_6180312304341564638_n.jpg

21766829_875216462642100_189731812444740741_n.jpg

Edited by Fluttershy Friend
  • Brohoof 3

Just now, Nature Tune said:

Does anypony want to give hugs to the cutest pony in Equestria?

Unless they die from Diabetes first? :)

4 hours ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

I suppose She perfectly know about our feelings to Her.:lol:typical_mail_day_by_shutterflyeqd-daupjuv.png

Yeah, you have to feel sorry for poor Derpy on Hearts and Hooves day - she must have to make several trips :D

• Brohoof 4