Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Fluttershy Fan Club

Tomiix

2 hours ago, TempestShadow said:

Attractive if you are a pony yes !.... If you are human then ...WHAAAT !   *scared*

Hey. There's nothing wrong in finding something non-human attractive, it just depends on what type of attraction we are talking about. 

• Brohoof 3

3 minutes ago, The Cerberus said:

Hey. There's nothing wrong in finding something non-human attractive, it just depends on what type of attraction we are talking about. 

Methinks any type, if 't be true we are talking about sentient non-human hither.

Close contacts of 4th type... Cough...

Edited by Alexshy
  • Brohoof 4

Just now, The Cerberus said:

True, but I meant generally everything rather than just sentient things. 

Tis simple:

Sentient = any type of attraction is okay

everything = some types of attraction are okay

/)

• Brohoof 4

2 minutes ago, Alexshy said:

Tis simple:

Sentient = any type of attraction is okay

everything = some types of attraction are okay

/)

Ah well, I am old enough now to also have to worry about finding younger (but still mature) fillies attractive in that way feeling (or being seen as) creepy. You know how it is, half plus seven.. :)

• Brohoof 3

5 minutes ago, CypherHoof said:

Ah well, I am old enough now to also have to worry about finding younger (but still mature) fillies attractive in that way feeling (or being seen as) creepy. You know how it is, half plus seven.. :)

We understand thine sentiments *dainty alicorn nod* Considering we are old enough to treat anypony as illegal, that would be a certain problem forsooth. Therefore we stick to the idea that as long as they are legal, it's okay :adorkable:

• Brohoof 3

4 minutes ago, Alexshy said:

We understand thine sentiments *dainty alicorn nod* Considering we are old enough to treat anypony as illegal, that would be a certain problem forsooth. Therefore we stick to the idea that as long as they are legal, it's okay :adorkable:

I do note that THAT is more for public approval of relationships though; Actual studies have shown that women are more attracted to men their own age, plus or minus a few years, and that men are more attracted to women in their early 20s, regardless of their own age (it does note though that that is more due to reenforcement by the media of what "should" be considered attractive, and for long term relationships most men are looking for women their own age too, and women are not averse to looking at "beefcake" images so.. .yeah)

It all really comes down to maturity though (mental, not physical) - couples tend to work best if they are around the same level of maturity, and also if they are around the same level of intelligence and have interests in common, but that is apparently not as important.  Awkward for immortals though; many retain the physical characteristics of a much younger adult despite a much greater mental maturity (although many immortals seem pretty immature behaviourally) and are obviously going to be physically attracted to partners of a similar physical age, despite desiring the support and assistance of a partner with a mental maturity more appropriate to a much older mortal. Of course, another immortal is a different matter; their mental maturity will improve over their first few hundred years, and beyond that it isn't going to matter much even if one partner is a few thousand older than the other....

• Brohoof 3

Exactly, mine scientifically endowed friend!

26 minutes ago, CypherHoof said:

(although many immortals seem pretty immature behaviourally)

*wonders, whom exactly @CypherHoof hath meant hither, fights strong urge to whistle*

ddad836d643580664f6790740bf2d41f8e2b3cb0

(not to break the image appropriacy to the exact thread)

Edited by Alexshy
typo ugh!
  • Brohoof 5

Just now, Alexshy said:

Exactly, mine scienjtifically endowed friend!

*wonder who exactly @CypherHoof hath meant hither, fights strong urge to whistle*

(not to break the image appropriacy to the exact thread)

Now, would I say anything disparaging about the princess of the night who has clearly retained both her youthful looks and playfullness ? O:)

But it is a great and lucky thing that immortals usually have as fallable a memory as mortals do. The alternative is a horror not to be contemplated :(

• Brohoof 3

7 minutes ago, CypherHoof said:

The alternative is a horror not to be contemplated :(

*nodnods*

We would have run on walls with Tia in this case... And all those nightmares of the dear subjects in need of help... Oblivion is bliss oft! :orly:

• Brohoof 2

Now I´m back with a coffee in my hoof... what a great debate ... love it ! Sorry for starting it up :)

But this was just waaay to fun to read and enjoy *giggle*

d28621b82e4578741291627c19fd204a.thumb.png.0c836c1ec2294dba368303c3df448146.png

Friends ! I love all of you and like the theory about close contact of 4th type... YAAY !

• Brohoof 3

2 minutes ago, TempestShadow said:

Now I´m back with a coffee in my hoof... what a great debate ... love it ! Sorry for starting it up :)

But this was just waaay to fun to read and enjoy *giggle*

Should never be sorry for that then. I am glad I could entertain you *bows, then boops the giggling pony*

• Brohoof 3

4 minutes ago, TempestShadow said:

Fluttershy like most ponys don´t expect her to look here, but this IS fluttershy too.

And I remember very well when she looked like this.

You are "probably" right my friend but from "some reasons" I strongly prefer G4 yellow pegasus with pink mane and tail :dry::D:lol:

crystal_fluttershy_by_pony_vectors-d5lme04.png

Edited by Fluttershy Friend
  • Brohoof 5