Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Fluttershy Fan Club

Tomiix

Just now, TempestShadow said:

@Fluttershy Friend Ohh I know I know, the little yellow pegasus is devoted to you <3

Not only for me but ....uhm......Thanks anyway!;):please:

There are many many G3 ponys in a box in the attic... might well be over 150 of them.

:oHave you ever been on this part of the forum where users talking about ponies G3? Maybe it will be good place to show your collection!

• Brohoof 1

7 minutes ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

Not only for me but ....uhm......Thanks anyway!;):please:

:oHave you ever been on this part of the forum where users talking about ponies G3? Maybe it will be good place to show your collection!

Noo ?.... Did´n know that it existed here ? Mmmm think they all need a good cleaning and brushing to be representative to show for any pony.

Remember that there are also a lot of accessories too, like castles and houses, and ohh the flutterponys island (if it was the name... don´t remember).

• Brohoof 2

12 minutes ago, TempestShadow said:

Noo ?.... Did´n know that it existed here ? Mmmm think they all need a good cleaning and brushing to be representative to show for any pony.

Here you are friend: BTW Completly "virgin teritory" for me:please:

https://mlpforums.com/forum/221-past-generations/

12 minutes ago, TempestShadow said:

Remember that there are also a lot of accessories too, like castles and houses, and ohh the flutterponys island (if it was the name... don´t remember).

I still remember watching as a kid  advertisements with these ponies on TV. I really literary hate them! " MLP? It is good for small grils! :eww:What a XXX! "

And who I became?:D You never knows how life can surprised you!:lol:

Edited by Fluttershy Friend
  • Brohoof 1

36 minutes ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

Here you are friend: BTW Completly "virgin teritory" for me:please:

https://mlpforums.com/forum/221-past-generations/

I still remember watching as a kid  advertisements with these ponies on TV. I really literary hate them! " MLP? It is good for small grils! :eww:What a XXX! "

And who I became?:D You never knows how life can surprised you!:lol:

*nod nod* I remember.... I remember that I HATED the G4 ponys when I saw them first... the plastic figurines looked like small mouses ;) 

And the show ? I had noooo clue at all it exsisted ! Didn´t see it... didn´t care.... its for KIDS !

And WHAT happened ?

You know that my friend... I completely freaked out over the Friendship thing. And now I LOVE (madly love) the G4 :D <3

• Brohoof 2

13 minutes ago, TempestShadow said:

*nod nod* I remember.... I remember that I HATED the G4 ponys when I saw them first

:lol:;)

At the first when I saw MLP and Fluttershy I was like Discord here::eww:

1.jpg.cf41d183829966e5adaafdfef6eefa7c.jpg

But quickly I became (and I always will be) like  Discord from this picture::D2.jpg.26a2645eef47b2a9e0e55bf5b3d3a63d.jpg

Edited by Fluttershy Friend
  • Brohoof 3

12 minutes ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

But quickly I became (and I always will be) like  Discord from this picture::D

Well, Discord DOES still have the record for holding out against Fluttershy's adorableness - he lasted almost an entire episode :)

• Brohoof 1

Just now, CypherHoof said:

Well, Discord DOES still have the record for holding out against Fluttershy's adorableness - he lasted almost an entire episode :)

But now he is like Discord from the second picture. When Flutershy frowns he strongly wants to hide himself under the table. And I can understand him:D

• Brohoof 2

57 minutes ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

1.jpg.cf41d183829966e5adaafdfef6eefa7c.jpg

But quickly I became (and I always will be) like  Discord from this picture::D2.jpg.26a2645eef47b2a9e0e55bf5b3d3a63d.jpg

Aww Sooo cute <3

Cute little Fluttershy 

5a189cd5594c2_cutefluttershy.png.947421ef3db613c9dc7c5838d3adec24.png

• Brohoof 5

5 minutes ago, Baby Dashie said:

Awesome! I wish I could be able to do that sometime, even though I'll always be a baby.

Well, there you go - the Brave and Glorious Fluttershy is showing you how it is done :)

• Brohoof 4

Just now, Fluttershy Friend said:

Here on the ground watch our pegasus!

Nah, insufficiently shocked. If Dashie had REALLY seen Flutters -booming, you would need a ratchet to get her chin back off the floor...

• Brohoof 3

Just now, CypherHoof said:

Nah, insufficiently shocked. If Dashie had REALLY seen Flutters -booming, you would need a ratchet to get her chin back off the floor...

*giggles*

I prepare the moment alike in mine book, not Fluttershy related though, but still... Dash takes somepony being 20% more awesome quite painfully.

• Brohoof 3

3 minutes ago, Alexshy said:

*giggles*

I prepare the moment alike in mine book, not Fluttershy related though, but still... Dash takes somepony being 20% more awesome quite painfully.

Isn't much of your book about Fluttershy's *cough* "relations" ? :D

• Brohoof 3