Where the wind will carry us
Wherever you and me

It's something else, something more hiding your eyes
In the eyes of the everyday find weapons

It's something else, something more hiding your eyes
In the eyes of the everyday find weapons

Edited by Fluttershy Friend
  • Brohoof 5

Well I see this fan club didn't get much post for 1 week as I last saw (or possibly 5 days) so I know how slow it can get.

Anyway where's all the love (flutterlove) for fluttershy? I didn't expect that much of a love here. The fluttershy pictures I've seen on the previous posts were so graceful and so stylish except 1 picture that I found cute and adorable.

• Brohoof 3

29 minutes ago, KirbyFluttershy said:

Well I see this fan club didn't get much post for 1 week as I last saw (or possibly 5 days) so I know how slow it can get.

Anyway where's all the love (flutterlove) for fluttershy? I didn't expect that much of a love here. The fluttershy pictures I've seen on the previous posts were so graceful and so stylish except 1 picture that I found cute and adorable.

I feel slightly guilty for this and Luna fan club getting less attention lately! Both for mine inactivity hither and some... distraction *small alicorn squeak* Promise to improve :adorkable:

• Brohoof 5

4 minutes ago, Alexshy said:

I feel slightly guilty for this and Luna fan club getting less attention lately! Both for mine inactivity hither and some... distraction *small alicorn squeak* Promise to improve :adorkable:

I do suspect that Flutterlove is showing up more in the boop and snowball threads than in her formal fanclub though :D

• Brohoof 4

9 minutes ago, CypherHoof said:

I do suspect that Flutterlove is showing up more in the boop and snowball threads than in her formal fanclub though :D

:blush:

*remembers, she is supposed to be editing*

luna_running_by_jazzlovessilkies-d5fyta7

• Brohoof 3

2 hours ago, KirbyFluttershy said:

And where was then some pony named @KirbyFluttershy ? :orly::lol:  

2.thumb.jpg.69ab3c09f82bc72db1f80e5d3f85e916.jpg

I try to do my best here, my friends. Always even if I am literally very busy/ill/sleepy/injured etc. I make at least one post here.It is my some kind of promise which I made when I joined to the forum. I try to choose good one or if it is possible very good artwork with Her. I have prepared at this moment 86 new pictures with some yellow pony to share on this topic. :pout::)

fluttershy___you_think_this_is_a_game__by_mrbeattyjr-d5p10wh.JPG.eff440a76ce271ef1d3ffd85fe5785f9.JPG

30.jpg

I simply can't resist. I must comment that. Not beacuse we are friends but because of the facts which are like there are... I think that Alexshy do her best showing her love to Fluttershy and Luna by writing with love and passion her book and, like well noticed CypherHoof, posting in "Boop....." and "Snowball...." threats. So you are justified. :DI really would like to write much more here especially about that wonderful book but some ponies could think that I am flatterer...

Very good job in my oppinion makes Sparklefan1234 posting here very often, even more than me nice artworks. Of course there are more ponies who posted here. The fact is that this threat has still the same members. Only sometimes some guest post something and stay here at the moment. And this is quite sad reflection. :dry:

• Brohoof 8

Well I'm not getting that much of cute and adorable or stylish and graceful fluttershy pictures around on dA. I found this picture on my dA watch and it's also made as a wallpaper

Shy, Kind and Pretty

It's really cute and adorable, but the flower and braided mane looks good on fluttershy.

• Brohoof 7

11 minutes ago, KirbyFluttershy said:

Well I'm not getting that much of cute and adorable or stylish and graceful fluttershy pictures around on dA. I found this picture on my dA watch and it's also made as a wallpaper

It's really cute and adorable, but the flower and braided mane looks good on fluttershy.

*looks at Flutters with braided mane

*looks at @Alexshy

*coughs*

:D

• Brohoof 1

I kind of wondered how stylish and graceful fluttershy can get, but keeping her cute, and adorableness like the wallpaper I posted and not to mention looking unique like that. If anyone wants to use that fluttershy wallpaper, you guys can go ahead and add it to your wallpaper desktop collection (or collection of fluttershy wallpapers). That fluttershy wallpaper does look good, but still cute and adorable.

• Brohoof 2

5 hours ago, KirbyFluttershy said:

You are right.She looks beautiful on this picture. Saved already in my collection. Cute and adorable Fluttershy'ies? OK. Give me a while my friends. *looks at folder with prepared pics* Here you are: 5 new pictures and extremely cute video.

light_by_miokomata-dbcmrfd.thumb.png.bf45b6bd85a2c920a20aed3af7bf2d9e.png

Look here: :pinkie: It is possible to save that on hard disc? Pity that She is so small on this video.

Fluttershy

a283eb5fedfc50729288cbf3b9e3214a.jpg

green_beret___fluttershy_by_symbianl-d6p9mz8.png

big_1443698633_image.jpg

hF1675CD7.png

• Brohoof 3

nothing is cuter and adorable when fluttershy is wearing a bow (or ribbon). What makes fluttershy more cute and adorable are bows (or ribbons) and a flower.

While I was on my vacation at florida, I did manage to find one of the fluttershy figures at target there. I do believe it was one of those hoofbump light-ups (if you guys know what it is).

• Brohoof 3