Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Fluttershy Fan Club

Tomiix

9 minutes ago, KirbyFluttershy said:

I always wanted a fluttershy keychain figure although I wish there was some in stores and where to buy them. It would be nice to have one including fluttershy plush backpack too.

Like a little Flutters clinging to your back with her legs wrapped around you?

What would her Guardian say? ;)

9 minutes ago, KirbyFluttershy said:

As other fluttershy fans would say in both fluttershy and diabetes, It would be shyabetes (or something like that if I recall correctly).

Oh, it wasn't just our Flutters, although it is hard to find more adorable ponies, of course..

Edited by CypherHoof
  • Brohoof 2

2 minutes ago, CypherHoof said:

Oh, it wasn't just our Flutters, although it is hard to find more adorable ponies, of course..

Well Most of us like fluttershy based on what we see in her. Most of us like her the way she is cute and adorable. When it comes to outfits, She's more graceful and style that way even when she sneezes (or in photo finish's words, even her schneezes are graceful)

• Brohoof 2

52 minutes ago, KirbyFluttershy said:

Well Most of us like fluttershy based on what we see in her. Most of us like her the way she is cute and adorable. When it comes to outfits, She's more graceful and style that way even when she sneezes (or in photo finish's words, even her schneezes are graceful)

Flutters and Rarity: Ve Go!

Photo Finish: Vot Just Happened?

(or is that Photo Finnish? :D)

• Brohoof 2

6 minutes ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

Et tu Brute @CypherHoof contra me  ?:pout:This is probably contagious.:D

Nah, I wouldn't post spoilers (and not having access to @Alexshy's notes, obviously can't post spoilers :D)

And if Flutters is contagious, you need Flash Bee Honey :)

Edited by CypherHoof
  • Brohoof 2

13 minutes ago, CypherHoof said:

Nah, I wouldn't post spoilers (and not having access to @Alexshy's notes, obviously can't post spoilers :D)

And if Flutters is contagious, you need Flash Bee Honey :)

I'm lucky one. One spoilermaker is enough!:D

Even ill Flutetrs looks cute!:pinkie:

fluttershy_sneeze_by_proponypal-d7qfq8f.png

Edited by Fluttershy Friend
  • Brohoof 5

14 hours ago, CypherHoof said:

Like a little Flutters clinging to your back with her legs wrapped around you?

What would her Guardian say? ;)

If 't be true that's only a plushie backpack, Alex would giggle-snort most likely.

And in case actual Flutters clingeth that way to him... I most likely do the same from the opposite side (tis would make him fall very likely though). That human is unique enough for mares to miss the opportunity :orly:

13 hours ago, CypherHoof said:

Luna_tongue.thumb.png.d3699eae1ab897032eecdf09865d621e.png

Edited by Alexshy
  • Brohoof 1

7 hours ago, Alexshy said:

If 't be true that's only a plushie backpack, Alex would giggle-snort most likely.

Giggle-snort is a very Pony response; I suspect the Guardian is picking up more than just speech habits from Luna...

And in case actual Flutters clingeth that way to him... I most likely do the same from the opposite side (tis would make him fall very likely though). That human is unique enough for mares to miss the opportunity :orly:

Ah, but it was @KirbyFluttershy's fantasy, not Alex's :)

Luna_tongue.thumb.png.d3699eae1ab897032eecdf09865d621e.png

*boop* :D

• Brohoof 1

Well i guess you guys could say that or in other ways, just to show my love for fluttershy. I wish there was a fluttershy plush backpack in stores though. I haven't seen that much fluttershy merch around in these stores. I was thinking about getting seapony fluttershy figure.

• Brohoof 2

13 minutes ago, Alexshy said:

Oh, I was simply replying on thy insinuation about mine... *throws a look at Fluttershy* Okay, okay! OUR Guardian :orly::P

I guess nopony else can speak for him, in truth - but he can be possessive of his mares (and them of him) if he so wishes :D

• Brohoof 1

5 minutes ago, CypherHoof said:

I guess nopony else can speak for him, in truth - but he can be possessive of his mares (and them of him) if he so wishes :D

I guess *chuckles*

By the way, methinks having a Fluttershy backpack (an actual plushie) would be a bit impractical, as Flutters is naturally slender, so a backpack, shaped exactly like her, is lacking capacity obviously :D

• Brohoof 2

Just now, Alexshy said:

I guess *chuckles*

By the way, methinks having a Fluttershy backpack (an actual plushie) would be a bit impractical, as Flutters is naturally slender, so a backpack, shaped exactly like her, is lacking capacity obviously :D

I had considered that, then remembered that Flutters oft has a pair of saddlebags (as do many other ponies of course) and should they be part of the plushie, they would add the required capacity without imposing an unflattering plumpness upon our yellow pone :)

• Brohoof 2

bird_watching_by_otakuap-d66ltxw.jpg

Poor Twi, she looketh wrong direction and even smoking from tension :orly: So much for me telling her that sometimes thou dost not need binoculars to see something seemingly distant, thou must change thyself for a while instead.

Nurse-shy

fluttershy_loves_medicine_and_you_by_myl

Better that way than in Silent Hill *giggles like a school filly*

Edited by Alexshy
  • Brohoof 7

2 minutes ago, Alexshy said:

bird_watching_by_otakuap-d66ltxw.jpg

Poor Twi, she looketh wrong direction and even smoking from tension :orly: So much for me telling her that sometimes thou dost not need binoculars to see something seemingly distant, thou must change thyself for a while instead.

It does seem more likely that, should you wish to observe wildlife while in Flutters' vicinity, you should first focus your binoculars upon the yellow pone then wait :)

• Brohoof 3

Just now, CypherHoof said:

It does seem more likely that, should you wish to observe wildlife while in Flutters' vicinity, you should first focus your binoculars upon the yellow pone then wait :)

Or this way yes, although on distances alike, thou likely seest only some pretty yellow snoot through thy device :orly:

• Brohoof 2

4 minutes ago, CypherHoof said:

That may not be an unwelcome outcome though :)

Considering one was going to watch birds?.. Hmmm... On the other hoof, Fluttershy can fly likewise, so... :orly:

• Brohoof 1

Just now, Alexshy said:

Considering one was going to watch birds?.. Hmmm... On the other hoof, Fluttershy can fly likewise, so... :orly:

That is true, but I suspect, while it MAY be a slang term for mare, a pegasus pony would still find it unflattering :)

• Brohoof 1