Tomiix

Fluttershy Fan Club

8 hours ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

Fluttershy with freckles.

Very nice Fluttershy but.....

Another best pony with freckles? *Sighs deep and starts to corrects picture*:pout:

1 hour ago, KirbyFluttershy said:

A Fluttershy for a present? I want her for present

Oh! It's me again!:ph34r: Maybe this time I won't be recognized?;):D

death_note_juice_by_darkpengi-d4jitq8.jpg

The best pony needs some our support here:;)

I suppose that the answer for the question below is very easy for us!:D

fluttershy_and_angel_by_laurenmagpie-d6tekel.jpg

[[Template core/front/global/commentEditLine is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

33 minutes ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

The best pony needs some our support here:;)

I suppose that the answer for the question below is very easy for us!:D

Ok, replied. and now near dead from diabetus looking for how cute a Flutters could get....

Spoiler

00565d9dff22ddaf4579ba49ca840852--paper-

Badges

I always wanted a fluttershy keychain figure although I wish there was some in stores and where to buy them. It would be nice to have one including fluttershy plush backpack too.

1 minute ago, CypherHoof said:

Ok, replied. and now near dead from diabetus looking for how cute a Flutters could get....

Reveal hidden contents

As other fluttershy fans would say in both fluttershy and diabetes, It would be shyabetes (or something like that if I recall correctly).

Badges

10 minutes ago, CypherHoof said:

Hide contents

I will check if you voted properly friend!:ph34r:

OK/ @CypherHoof and @KirbyFluttershy:proud::P

c3d17aa56a9b3ffa904d8d2e1320e904--pony--fluttershy.jpg

[[Template core/front/global/commentEditLine is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

9 minutes ago, KirbyFluttershy said:

I always wanted a fluttershy keychain figure although I wish there was some in stores and where to buy them. It would be nice to have one including fluttershy plush backpack too.

Like a little Flutters clinging to your back with her legs wrapped around you?

What would her Guardian say? ;)

9 minutes ago, KirbyFluttershy said:

As other fluttershy fans would say in both fluttershy and diabetes, It would be shyabetes (or something like that if I recall correctly).

Oh, it wasn't just our Flutters, although it is hard to find more adorable ponies, of course..

Badges

2 minutes ago, CypherHoof said:

Oh, it wasn't just our Flutters, although it is hard to find more adorable ponies, of course..

Well Most of us like fluttershy based on what we see in her. Most of us like her the way she is cute and adorable. When it comes to outfits, She's more graceful and style that way even when she sneezes (or in photo finish's words, even her schneezes are graceful)

Badges

52 minutes ago, KirbyFluttershy said:

Well Most of us like fluttershy based on what we see in her. Most of us like her the way she is cute and adorable. When it comes to outfits, She's more graceful and style that way even when she sneezes (or in photo finish's words, even her schneezes are graceful)

Flutters and Rarity: Ve Go!

Photo Finish: Vot Just Happened?

(or is that Photo Finnish? :D)

Badges

a9e9ca3e1e103ad97d43eeecc60c4e96.jpg

1 hour ago, CypherHoof said:

Et tu Brute @CypherHoof contra me  ?:pout:This is probably contagious.:D

6 minutes ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

Et tu Brute @CypherHoof contra me  ?:pout:This is probably contagious.:D

Nah, I wouldn't post spoilers (and not having access to @Alexshy's notes, obviously can't post spoilers :D)

And if Flutters is contagious, you need Flash Bee Honey :)

Badges

13 minutes ago, CypherHoof said:

Nah, I wouldn't post spoilers (and not having access to @Alexshy's notes, obviously can't post spoilers :D)

And if Flutters is contagious, you need Flash Bee Honey :)

I'm lucky one. One spoilermaker is enough!:D

Even ill Flutetrs looks cute!:pinkie:

fluttershy_sneeze_by_proponypal-d7qfq8f.png

50 minutes ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

I'm lucky one. One spoilermaker is enough!:D

Even ill Flutetrs looks cute!:pinkie:

And she always WANTED to be a tree....

Badges

1 minute ago, CypherHoof said:

And she always WANTED to be a tree....

I have pics probably for every occasion!:please:

the_beaver_and_the_tree_by_kp_shadowsquirrel-d5qreza.jpg

14 hours ago, CypherHoof said:

Like a little Flutters clinging to your back with her legs wrapped around you?

If 't be true that's only a plushie backpack, Alex would giggle-snort most likely.

And in case actual Flutters clingeth that way to him... I most likely do the same from the opposite side (tis would make him fall very likely though). That human is unique enough for mares to miss the opportunity :orly:

13 hours ago, CypherHoof said:

Luna_tongue.thumb.png.d3699eae1ab897032eecdf09865d621e.png

Badges

7 hours ago, Alexshy said:

If 't be true that's only a plushie backpack, Alex would giggle-snort most likely.

Giggle-snort is a very Pony response; I suspect the Guardian is picking up more than just speech habits from Luna...

And in case actual Flutters clingeth that way to him... I most likely do the same from the opposite side (tis would make him fall very likely though). That human is unique enough for mares to miss the opportunity :orly:

Ah, but it was @KirbyFluttershy's fantasy, not Alex's :)

Luna_tongue.thumb.png.d3699eae1ab897032eecdf09865d621e.png

*boop* :D

Badges

Well i guess you guys could say that or in other ways, just to show my love for fluttershy. I wish there was a fluttershy plush backpack in stores though. I haven't seen that much fluttershy merch around in these stores. I was thinking about getting seapony fluttershy figure.

Badges

3 hours ago, CypherHoof said:

Ah, but it was @KirbyFluttershy's fantasy, not Alex's :)

Oh, I was simply replying on thy insinuation about mine... *throws a look at Fluttershy* Okay, okay! OUR Guardian :orly::P

Badges

13 minutes ago, Alexshy said:

Oh, I was simply replying on thy insinuation about mine... *throws a look at Fluttershy* Okay, okay! OUR Guardian :orly::P

I guess nopony else can speak for him, in truth - but he can be possessive of his mares (and them of him) if he so wishes :D

Badges

5 minutes ago, CypherHoof said:

I guess nopony else can speak for him, in truth - but he can be possessive of his mares (and them of him) if he so wishes :D

I guess *chuckles*

By the way, methinks having a Fluttershy backpack (an actual plushie) would be a bit impractical, as Flutters is naturally slender, so a backpack, shaped exactly like her, is lacking capacity obviously :D

Badges

Just now, Alexshy said:

I guess *chuckles*

By the way, methinks having a Fluttershy backpack (an actual plushie) would be a bit impractical, as Flutters is naturally slender, so a backpack, shaped exactly like her, is lacking capacity obviously :D

I had considered that, then remembered that Flutters oft has a pair of saddlebags (as do many other ponies of course) and should they be part of the plushie, they would add the required capacity without imposing an unflattering plumpness upon our yellow pone :)

Badges