Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Fluttershy Fan Club

Tomiix

1 hour ago, Cypherlicious definitely-not-meme said:

Needs some of that heat sensitive paint so she blushes prettily when you put a hot drink in the cup :)

Oh that actually would be awesome! :wub: 

• Brohoof 2

4 hours ago, Cypherlicious definitely-not-meme said:

Needs some of that heat sensitive paint so she blushes prettily when you put a hot drink in the cup :)

3 hours ago, Rikifive said:

Oh that actually would be awesome! :wub: 

These pictures would be match on the cup in such case.

shy_by_telanore-d6c8xeb.thumb.png.2b6df1ba2992f824532b4ad5b09eb162.png

the_night__revisioned__by_drakesparkle44-dbcr961.thumb.png.98b570f2cf2186a43bc549405d82f6fb.png

Edited by Fluttershy Friend
  • Brohoof 7

yay.....

i love fluttershy

2a128eed0f284a6bed60985d6984e9ab.jpg

be careful from the stare....

c0f.gif

On 12/25/2017 at 7:26 AM, Cypherlicious definitely-not-meme said:

Looks more like a hot chocolate and marshmallows cup - still, nice. Xmas gift?

sleep tight fluttershy :lol:

• Brohoof 2

9 hours ago, KirbyFluttershy said:

Although I think every fluttershy fans here would say we hate to see fluttershy sleeping out in the rain.

Fact. Nice picture but makes me sad. Like all scenes where She is sad, abused, crying. Normal reaction. Fortunately sometimes friendly wing is enough to comfort;)

sketch___rainbow_umbrella_by_sophiecabra-d7dcrhu.jpg.04ac301a345f85b317d3244fb8462cd5.jpg

So. Today only happy yellow pegasus!

selfie_by_miokomata-dbgc0ql.thumb.png.79537563593b76ab6add528b451305a0.png

fluttershy_can_really_fly__by_sentireaeris-dbsza71.thumb.png.2d228a010adbc84519307128a853c634.png

Hat in Starl Swirl style makes Her glad.;):P

468.thumb.jpg.b9f13a4653eb93c94d1147cade35c411.jpg

Edited by Fluttershy Friend
  • Brohoof 5

You think the picture feels emotional to you? I was thinking that the picture doesn't feel any emotional to me. It's more like sleeping in the rain or more like left outside in the rain to me. The other comments said that it's pretty sad. I would imagine If that happened to fluttershy, I would've brought her in and warm her up.

• Brohoof 2

7 hours ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

Well. Yes. She looks like homeless sad pony. Of course I know also cherful pictures depicting Fluttershy on the rain:

A happy Flutters is best Flutters :)

7 hours ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

Who is interested?:D

Well, it DOES mean putting up with a Rarity just to get a Flutters.... <torn>

• Brohoof 1

2 hours ago, Cypherlicious definitely-not-meme said:

Well, it DOES mean putting up with a Rarity just to get a Flutters.... <torn>

Hmmm... Thou can ask Alex, he knoweth well how that feels (Or check Fluttertease > Waterfall) :D

3 minutes ago, Lunalicious Alexshy said:

Hmmm... Thou can ask Alex, he knoweth well how that feels (Or check Fluttertease > Waterfall) :D

I am most sure that Flutters would be happier without Rarity being "bundled" - especially where the Guardian is concerned :)

• Brohoof 1

5 minutes ago, Cypherlicious definitely-not-meme said:

I am most sure that Flutters would be happier without Rarity being "bundled" - especially where the Guardian is concerned :)

Oh, she is too nice as a friend, besides doth not consider Rarity a challenge (the moments, whither Shy is visibly confident, make her especially attractive). Thus it was Alex's turn to facepalm and complain in the Waterfall story, as it was purely a gesture of friendly help from Shy side... and mayhap a zilch of teasing... :orly:

22 minutes ago, Lunalicious Alexshy said:

Oh, she is too nice as a friend, besides doth not consider Rarity a challenge (the moments, whither Shy is visibly confident, make her especially attractive). Thus it was Alex's turn to facepalm and complain in the Waterfall story, as it was purely a gesture of friendly help from Shy side... and mayhap a zilch of teasing... :orly:

I am sure our yellow pone appreciates her alone time with her chosen stallion in equal measure though. And I am sure her attractiveness is already beyond measure, especially in the eyes of said stallion :)

• Brohoof 1

6 minutes ago, Cypherlicious definitely-not-meme said:

I am sure our yellow pone appreciates her alone time with her chosen stallion in equal measure though. And I am sure her attractiveness is already beyond measure, especially in the eyes of said stallion :)

Tis why Rarity can't stand the competition... She shalt be around still for her piece of cake. Inevitable addendum, Alex must cope with mere existence of... :D

• Brohoof 1

Just now, Lunalicious Alexshy said:

Tis why Rarity can't stand the competition... She shalt be around still for her piece of cake. Inevitable addendum, Alex must cope with mere existence of... :D

And yet Rarity's acceptance of her friend's beauty is established canon - even if the unwelcome attention that earns our yellow pone DOES bring an unsuitable shade to Rarity's complexion (no doubt Rarity would rather describe that as chartreuse than the more mundane description :D )

I assume this is just another way that Rarity's Element expresses itself :)

• Brohoof 1

7 minutes ago, Cypherlicious definitely-not-meme said:

I assume this is just another way that Rarity's Element expresses itself :)

Exactly. And the partial reason of Shy and Alex being so tolerant about the third being present in proximity, whither normally only two are welcome.

Exactly. And the partial reason of Shy and Alex being so tolerant about the third being present in proximity, whither normally only two are welcome.

I do note though, should Rarity be added to the Guardian's herd as she so clearly desires, her urges to gain status would be somewhat frustrated by being the only non-princess :D

• Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, Cypherlicious definitely-not-meme said:

I do note though, should Rarity be added to the Guardian's herd as she so clearly desires, her urges to gain status would be somewhat frustrated by being the only non-princess :D

Careful with what thou dost voice :orly: Tis may lead me to some thoughts, realization even... I mean, literally literary :DRariliterary :P

Careful with what thou dost voice :orly: Tis may lead me to some thoughts, realization even... I mean, literally literary :DRariliterary :P

I don't see a need for care in that respect my princess... although I also do note that Rarity must be familiar with that frustration, given her long association with the Mane 6 which long had a princess in it :)

• Brohoof 1

Just now, Cypherlicious definitely-not-meme said:

I don't see a need for care in that respect my princess... although I also do note that Rarity must be familiar with that frustration, given her long association with the Mane 6 which long had a princess in it :)

Well, tis different though, she shareth friendship and... burdens with that princess... not a stallion ;)

• Brohoof 2

Well, tis different though, she shareth friendship and... burdens with that princess... not a stallion ;)

I feel certain there is a wealth of fiction out there that suggests otherwise :D

• Brohoof 2

Just now, Fluttershy Friend said:

I was reading words, words, words about uhm ..something. when suddenly I saw this beautful Fluttershy! Aww! Thanks !

Tsk, there are no non-beautiful Fluttershies, just ones with sad expressions...

• Brohoof 2