Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Fluttershy Fan Club

Tomiix

8 minutes ago, CypherHoof said:

Ponies frequently wear clothes - but mosly for special occasions for most ponies (fair few canterlot ponies are only seen dressed though)

Right, lief. Like Fancy Pants exampli gratia :D

*boops lurking cat pone @Pvt. Cerberus*

• Brohoof 2

Well I do agree what you guys say, but for fluttershy, that all depends on what rarity makes for her or what fluttershy makes for herself since she has knowledge on sewing. When it comes to fluttershy's outfits, some may make her look beautiful and graceful and some will make her cute and adorable like the peacock perfection (as the MLP gameloft app's pony editor names the outfit also shown in make new friends but keep discord episode). The ponytones outfit will make fluttershy more of a singer I believe. When it comes to outfits that she doesn't like, well you'll hear out her rant very fast like in suit for success episode. 

For Fan art works of fluttershy and her outfits, well some of them may be in crossovers like Fluttershy and LoZ crossover which is fluttershy in hero's outfit and Fluttershy and final fantasy (or pony fantasy) crossover, it would be white mage (WHM) outfit (which is known as a healer's set). Other fan art works of fluttershy's outfit will make her look unique while keeping her cuteness and adorableness or beautiful and graceful.

Anyway Speaking of fluttershy's outfit

Wafuku Fluttershy

Wafuku Fluttershy or In other words, I would say Fluttershy in kimono.

• Brohoof 5