15BC3D0B-6439-4022-BC5E-B3215CAAC008.png

0B2486B5-C6A2-4191-971C-3AD91E0B7043.jpeg

80F1F14E-DC09-4440-91A0-4C844C671B30.png

75F0A201-DEC1-4F39-B76E-A77999F47952.png

27E0B72B-E360-444A-B817-5D11D6F47D44.jpeg

DB302549-4276-40B0-B2EB-8B174830FB76.png

FCD35007-23BF-40EB-875C-F17D84013D9A.png

DF9F5ECD-6000-48CE-8173-AA9E98A74F6C.png

OMG!  The levels of adorableness here can never be calculated by scientific or mathematical means.  Seriously, it's just not possible.

• Brohoof 1

5 minutes ago, ExplosionMare said:

I’m not a fan of one-pony-one emoticons on this site right now but I think I’ll like them once it’s Fluttershy day again.

I too wish that they could have more variety in regards to the emoticons.  Hopefully, they'll shake it up a little bit more in the near future.  In the meantime, though, here's a sight that I'm sure all of us would love to wake up to every morning.

988503797_FluttershyInBed.thumb.jpg.aad184639cf58d16f1eb7e39f29663a9.jpg

• Brohoof 3

1 hour ago, FlutterGuy999 said:

I too wish that they could have more variety in regards to the emoticons.  Hopefully, they'll shake it up a little bit more in the near future.  In the meantime, though, here's a sight that I'm sure all of us would love to wake up to every morning.

Awwwwwww

• Brohoof 1

10 hours ago, ExplosionMare said:

I’m not a fan of one-pony-one emoticons on this site right now but I think I’ll like them once it’s Fluttershy day again.

Indeed. A non-fluttershy "yey" is just wrong....

• Brohoof 2

I just want to have my say in this, but I really don't think people should take what was said about the marriage thing too seriously. It came out of Angels mouth for one thing and things like this have been hinted before, but never really meant anything. As much as I'm a fan of both characters, I'm not really a fan of the ship; it just doesn't seem right.

• Brohoof 1

13 hours ago, FlutterGuy999 said:

I think we can all agree Fluttershy is the most adorable looking pony out of all the mane 6.

2 minutes ago, Zander_Soulwind said:

I just want to have my say in this, but I really don't think people should take what was said about the marriage thing too seriously. It came out of Angels mouth for one thing and things like this have been hinted before, but never really meant anything. As much as I'm a fan of both characters, I'm not really a fan of the ship; it just doesn't seem right.

I agree. I believe the show can make hints and jokes towards fandom ships, like the whole Rarijack shipping fuel we got in EQ girls to the shipping fuel with Lyra and Bon in the 100th episode. I also heard from several fans and an article that the show doesn’t really want to focus on the love lives of the mane 6 but instead the friendship between them and others. Though, this can be easily contradicted with the fact the creators of the show are “entertaining” us with putting semi-support of shipping in the show but I digress. 

Personal Opinion: With that whole “marriage” joke AngelShy (Angel inside Fluttershy body) said; when I first heard it I did freak out and put my own bias thoughts towards it trying to find any type of excuse as to why I believe Fluttercord was real, but after a few days I simply realize it was none other but a joke from Angel trying to be a buttface. (Though this could also be contradicted but I will try to remain un-bias)

I completely understand non-shippers and shippers of Fluttercord but the whole “Marriage” comment did cause a lot of conflict in the fandom.

Reason over belief I always say.

• Brohoof 3

1 hour ago, Zander_Soulwind said:

Yup. I think it was just the writers trolling the fanbase :)

• Brohoof 2

5 minutes ago, FluttershyWonders said:

Hey this is totally not related to anything but how were you able to show your badge?

I have no idea. It is related to that somewhat ill-fated buckball thing they were running last year; Trottingham had both Fluttershy AND Flutterbat, so clearly was Team Fluttershy, but then things took a rather dark turn, and everyone got booted from their teams so

large.png

Team_Fluttershy.png.9cf2a00e74080cb094dda70c6dda6964.png

• Brohoof 2

4 minutes ago, CypherHoof said:

I have no idea. It is related to that somewhat ill-fated buckball thing they were running last year; Trottingham had both Fluttershy AND Flutterbat, so clearly was Team Fluttershy, but then things took a rather dark turn, and everyone got booted from their teams so

large.png

Team_Fluttershy.png.9cf2a00e74080cb094dda70c6dda6964.png

THAT SOUNDS SOOOOO COOOOOL!!!

Gosh I wish I could’ve participated :(

47 minutes ago, CypherHoof said:

Yup. I think it was just the writers trolling the fanbase :)

It honestly kind of feels like they've been doing something similar in regards to the whole Spike X Rarity ship.  They've already said that nothing is going to come out of that and that they're never going to end up as a couple but they keep trolling us constantly with it to this day and it's getting really annoying.

• Brohoof 2

21 minutes ago, FluttershyWonders said:

THAT SOUNDS SOOOOO COOOOOL!!!

Gosh I wish I could’ve participated :(

Wasn't well thought out, TBH - there were no game mechanics, just a simple site vote. Now, if you had to select, train, and coach an actual team, that would have been incredible....

1 minute ago, FlutterGuy999 said:

It honestly kind of feels like they've been doing something similar in regards to the whole Spike X Rarity ship.  They've already said that nothing is going to come out of that and that they're never going to end up as a couple but they keep trolling us constantly with it to this day and it's getting really annoying.

Nothing wrong with that though. Spike has been crushing on Rarity literally since S01E01, Rarity has been taking advantage of that (because that's what she does) since the beginning too, and while clearly aware of it, is also clearly not interested in anything more than they have now.

In a lot of ways, its very relatable to the target group; there will be a fair few of the age group concerned with crushes on authority figures in their lives, and (at least hopefully) said authority figures will deal with it gracefully without being mean.

• Brohoof 2

1 hour ago, CypherHoof said:

Wasn't well thought out, TBH - there were no game mechanics, just a simple site vote. Now, if you had to select, train, and coach an actual team, that would have been incredible....

That would be epic!!!  Unfortunately, I don't think this site has the technological advancements needed to pull it off.

• Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, FlutterGuy999 said:

That would be epic!!!  Unfortunately, I don't think this site has the technological advancements needed to pull it off.

Doesn't need to be entirely on-site - you could build something like that in a fairly basic scripting language, get inputs from the "coaches" and just paste the current team status (and the match highlights) into the site as HTML.

After all, it doesn't need to be massively complex - just generate some hidden stats for each player, have some suggested training regimes that can help or hinder stats, and so forth. Of course, teams with pinkie, snips or flutters on them would have a significant advantage, but I can't see that as a downside, given which club this is :D

• Brohoof 1