Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Fluttershy Fan Club

Tomiix

21 minutes ago, CypherHoof said:

Doesn't need to be entirely on-site - you could build something like that in a fairly basic scripting language, get inputs from the "coaches" and just paste the current team status (and the match highlights) into the site as HTML.

After all, it doesn't need to be massively complex - just generate some hidden stats for each player, have some suggested training regimes that can help or hinder stats, and so forth. Of course, teams with pinkie, snips or flutters on them would have a significant advantage, but I can't see that as a downside, given which club this is :D

Ah yes.  The undefeated Buckball champions in all Equestria.  Even if the School Of Friendship team they coached lost to the School Of Magic, they still remain winners in my book.

• Brohoof 1

13 minutes ago, FlutterGuy999 said:

Ah yes.  The undefeated Buckball champions in all Equestria.  Even if the School Of Friendship team they coached lost to the School Of Magic, they still remain winners in my book.

Well, with Fluttershy's unbeatable defense, It would be at least a draw :)

• Brohoof 1

10 hours ago, CypherHoof said:

Wasn't well thought out, TBH - there were no game mechanics, just a simple site vote. Now, if you had to select, train, and coach an actual team, that would have been incredible....

Nothing wrong with that though. Spike has been crushing on Rarity literally since S01E01, Rarity has been taking advantage of that (because that's what she does) since the beginning too, and while clearly aware of it, is also clearly not interested in anything more than they have now.

In a lot of ways, its very relatable to the target group; there will be a fair few of the age group concerned with crushes on authority figures in their lives, and (at least hopefully) said authority figures will deal with it gracefully without being mean.

Hey, so about this comment....:lie:

SPOILER| Leaked episode. 

3 hours ago, FluttershyWonders said:

Hey, so about this comment....:lie:

SPOILER| Leaked episode. 

Spoiler

I think that's more about Rarity really. While she clears things up in the end, the episode goes to great lengths to point out that it is the things that Spike did for Rarity that she misses, more than she misses Spike himself. Compare and contrast with Forever Filly though, where Rarity also tries to re-create things she enjoyed doing with her sister, and had to learn the lesson that, as the people in relationships grow older and more mature, the things that they can do together for fun also change.

Here we see a fairly simple jealousy story; Spike appears to be growing out of his (massively unrequited) crush and growing his circle of friends yet again (when you note the current circle includes the king of the changelings, dragonlord, and an actual pheonix, I am forced to assume only distance has kept Rarity from being pushed more to the background before). Rarity resents this "new" friend for taking more of Spike's time and inconveniencing her, so plots to "win" Spike back again.  Of course, this being Pony, she then sees how sad this makes Spike and apologises.. after some prompting from Twi (or at least some epic Twi disbelief-faces)

So, clearly this is more about Rarity's growth - she had a frankly abusive relationship with Spike, has been forced to face the realities of that, and act like more of a friend. But Spike has also faced some hard truths about his relationship with Rarity, and clearly they weren't as pretty as she is.

(Fluttershy is clearly the more attractive of the two though, so I am unsure why he was crushing on Rarity in the first place, but I guess crushes aren't always rational :D )

44 minutes ago, Steve Piranha said:

Adorasexy humanized Fluttershy  :bedeyes:large.jpeg

Whoa!  Hello Beautiful!  That one's definitely going in my collection.  :mlp_smug:

As for my contribution, I found this really kick:yay: picture of human Fluttershy in demon form, modeled/taking inspiration somewhat after Midnight Sparkle.  What's even more enjoyable is that there's another piece somewhere out there of the others in their own demon forms, but out of all the other members of the (Hu)Mane 7, Fluttershy's design is the only one to have bat wings while everyone else has feathered wings.  I wonder why that might be?  (Wink wink nudge nudge)  Guess it just makes Flutters all the more awesome.

FB_IMG_1563674287509.thumb.jpg.7cab9a403104ce43f4373ca1e419bffe.jpg

• Brohoof 5