Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Fluttershy Fan Club

Tomiix

I hope us fluttershy fans are still staying and standing strong or trying to hang(ing) in there for fluttershy. She May be our cute and loveable pony, but she may be our (well as you guys may say it or find her as) "waifu" and best (kind) pony.

2 hours ago, KirbyFluttershy said:

I hope us fluttershy fans are still staying and standing strong or trying to hang(ing) in there for fluttershy. She May be our cute and loveable pony, but she may be our (well as you guys may say it or find her as) "waifu" and best (kind) pony.

Of course, although it pains me a little to see her looking so tired when she is older. Still, I don't see her as a waifu, so if she has the support and love of the person she likes, that makes me happier.

• Brohoof 1

I dunno about that. When we saw future fluttershy in that finale, she was still cute and adorable that way even with her new mane style including her song verse. I love fluttershy regardless of her present and future pony. When I saw the future fluttershy's mane style, it looked like a ribbon style to me so I thought that mane style looked nice and/or cute and adorable on her.

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, KirbyFluttershy said:

I dunno about that. When we saw future fluttershy in that finale, she was still cute and adorable that way even with her new mane style including her song verse. I love fluttershy regardless of her present and future pony. When I saw the future fluttershy's mane style, it looked like a ribbon style to me so I thought that mane style looked nice and/or cute and adorable on her.

Sure. I was just hoping Discord, the Tree, or Twi would have given her immortality; the bags under the eyes they used to "age" the ponies though make her look stressed and tired, which isn't a good look for her, cute though she is.

4 minutes ago, KirbyFluttershy said:

Now that you mention it, I did take a close look at her eyes and noticed it, but Fluttershy aging may be bad enough to see. It's probably the beauty and looks that count.

Well, as the natural beauty of the show, we could hope she would age more gracefully, but it was more the fact she looked tired and stressed that was upsetting. the animators obvously won't spend a lot of time and effort on "aging" the pony puppets for one episode, thouugh, so its understandable.

The Inner Beauty of her soul of course can't be prevented from shining though :)

• Brohoof 1

11 hours ago, CypherHoof said:

I was just hoping Discord, the Tree, or Twi would have given her immortality;

Hmm... quite an interesting proposal.  Might have to think more about that in my own series.  :mlp_smug:  It's been gestating in my mind for a while now, but I just might have to make it a reality within a current or future story.

Edited by FlutterGuy999
  • Brohoof 2

It's kind of hard to tell if we like the present and normal fluttershy as we all love the most as always or the future fluttershy in terms of beauty and looks. I know some of us like fluttershy regardless of what she is (including the future fluttershy if it counts). It's just that her normal and present, and her future versions are cute and adorable, but hard to debate over future fluttershy over normal and present fluttrershy.

• Brohoof 1

7 hours ago, KirbyFluttershy said:

It's kind of hard to tell if we like the present and normal fluttershy as we all love the most as always or the future fluttershy in terms of beauty and looks. I know some of us like fluttershy regardless of what she is (including the future fluttershy if it counts). It's just that her normal and present, and her future versions are cute and adorable, but hard to debate over future fluttershy over normal and present fluttrershy.

They’re both cute but I’ve always liked Fluttershy’s mane the best when it’s just hanging down naturally.

• Brohoof 1

Just a heads-up that I have a Flutter picture of my own to post here, but I'm choosing to wait until after Thanksgiving passes as the picture in question is more Christmas/Hearth's Warming themed and I'd much rather prefer to take the holidays one at a time.  Anyhoo, I look forward to sharing that picture here when the right time comes.

• Brohoof 1