Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Fluttershy Fan Club

Tomiix

29 minutes ago, Spidey10 said:

Let's make this Friday Fluttershy Friday with some adorable pictures that may give you shyabetes.

do_you_want_to_sit_with_me__by_focusb_dd

A stunning vision of drop dead gorgeousness!  I especially love how vibrant and colorful her eyes and hair are here.  :wub:  And, Dayum that body!  :blush:  I'm definitely adding this picture to my collection.  :yay:

• Brohoof 2

1 minute ago, FlutterGuy999 said:

Well, the Super Bowl is finally over and there were some great commercials, but I'll always remember this ad for being one of my favorites of all time.  You'll see why around the halfway mark.  ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Ul29X69UJA

Anyhoo, I'm off to bed.

I unfortunately didn't get to see this when it was broadcast because it took a little while for my house to get cable. And I wish I got into MLP earlier than I did (Late 2018). Great commercial though.

• Brohoof 1

18 minutes ago, FlutterGuy999 said:

Well, the Super Bowl is finally over and there were some great commercials, but I'll always remember this ad for being one of my favorites of all time.  You'll see why around the halfway mark.  ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Ul29X69UJA

Anyhoo, I'm off to bed.

Spoiler

The ponies!!!!! We make football! Er..ehmm...Hoofball! Woohoo!

13d.gif.c398bf537ca901a5fb790a49072c0ad9.gif

• Brohoof 5

38 minutes ago, Spidey10 said:

I unfortunately didn't get to see this when it was broadcast because it took a little while for my house to get cable. And I wish I got into MLP earlier than I did (Late 2018). Great commercial though.

I'm sorry you missed this ad when it originally aired.  :(

On 2/4/2020 at 5:08 PM, Steve Piranha said:

Stroll through the beach, and a beautiful mermaid appears  :bedeyes:

large.png

If we are going by looks alone, then this is amazing. However, with we're going with the real story of what mermaids are meant to be like; then I have torn thoughts.

• Brohoof 1

17 hours ago, Zander_Soulwind said:

If we are going by looks alone, then this is amazing. However, with we're going with the real story of what mermaids are meant to be like; then I have torn thoughts.

Who dictates what Mermaids are MEANT to be like, though?

• Brohoof 1