Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Fluttershy Fan Club

Tomiix

5 hours ago, FlutterGuy999 said:

That scene is still hard for me to watch.

Understandable; but just like in Hurricane Fluttershy, we get a glimpse at the abuse she suffers from other ponies due to her mild nature. We also get to see just how stupidly OP she is (just like the rest of the Mane 6, I guess) and this episode just shows she is being the pony she CHOOSES to be, when she could be so much meaner and more self centered; that, and her inner strength that she shows to Iron Will at the end, are things to celebrate

Our beautiful, kind pony grows a little here, and while it hurts to see her growing pains, it is also a valuable insight into her personality.

• Brohoof 2

9 hours ago, CypherHoof said:

Understandable; but just like in Hurricane Fluttershy, we get a glimpse at the abuse she suffers from other ponies due to her mild nature. We also get to see just how stupidly OP she is (just like the rest of the Mane 6, I guess) and this episode just shows she is being the pony she CHOOSES to be, when she could be so much meaner and more self centered; that, and her inner strength that she shows to Iron Will at the end, are things to celebrate

Our beautiful, kind pony grows a little here, and while it hurts to see her growing pains, it is also a valuable insight into her personality.

That's true.  Unlike certain other "characters" in the show (cough cough Sludge cough cough), Fluttershy at least showed remorse for her actions and still remains my favorite to this day.

• Brohoof 2

17 hours ago, CypherHoof said:

How is Flutters OP? Are you talking about what she does when she’s angry or just her skills in general?

1 hour ago, ExplosionMare said:

How is Flutters OP? Are you talking about what she does when she’s angry or just her skills in general?

I would say just in general.  I mean, she was the only one of the Mane 6 to not fall for Discord's manipulation to the point where he had to forcefully brainwash her into being cruel, was the one to find the info about the Alicorn Amulet when Trixie banished Twilight from Ponyville, discovered/revealed Starlight's Cutie Mark to the rest of the cult in the Season 5 Premiere, and countless other accomplishments I could mention if I had the time.

• Brohoof 1

9 hours ago, FlutterGuy999 said:

I would say just in general.  I mean, she was the only one of the Mane 6 to not fall for Discord's manipulation to the point where he had to forcefully brainwash her into being cruel, was the one to find the info about the Alicorn Amulet when Trixie banished Twilight from Ponyville, discovered/revealed Starlight's Cutie Mark to the rest of the cult in the Season 5 Premiere, and countless other accomplishments I could mention if I had the time.

Feel free to mention -- this IS her fanclub, after all :)

But yes. In addition to her mental fortitude and her overwhelming dominance when using the Stare, her physical aggression towards the various ponies who offended "new fluttershy" was OTT to put it mildly. She was literally throwing stallions significant distances....

1 hour ago, CypherHoof said:

Feel free to mention -- this IS her fanclub, after all :)

But yes. In addition to her mental fortitude and her overwhelming dominance when using the Stare, her physical aggression towards the various ponies who offended "new fluttershy" was OTT to put it mildly. She was literally throwing stallions significant distances....

I think the one time that it was actually justified was when Fluttershy was at Sugarcube Corner and that light blue pony tapped her on the shoulder to distract her before shoving her out of the way in order to cut in front of her then started playing dumb about it when confronted.  I remember being like "You go, Flutters!  Put that pony in her place!"

3 hours ago, FlutterGuy999 said:

I think the one time that it was actually justified was when Fluttershy was at Sugarcube Corner and that light blue pony tapped her on the shoulder to distract her before shoving her out of the way in order to cut in front of her then started playing dumb about it when confronted.  I remember being like "You go, Flutters!  Put that pony in her place!"

That's an example. And Bonbon (who I suspect was instrumental in booting her to the back of the crowd during Iron Will's sale pitch)

But it was the stallions that took the brunt of her ire, being beaten up, stuffed into mailboxes, and flung into bushes....

2 hours ago, CypherHoof said:

That's an example. And Bonbon (who I suspect was instrumental in booting her to the back of the crowd during Iron Will's sale pitch)

But it was the stallions that took the brunt of her ire, being beaten up, stuffed into mailboxes, and flung into bushes....

Speaking of BonBon, I found out an interesting bit of trivia about her.  Apparently, she was voiced by 3 of the Mane voice cast members over the course of the show: those 3 being Tabitha St. Germain from Call Of The Cutie to The Super Speedy Cider Squeezy 6,000, Ashleigh Ball in Putting Your Hoof Down, and then Andrea Libman herself from Slice Of Life onwards (is it weird that I only remember Andrea's voice work as BonBon and not the other 2 VAs?).

• Brohoof 2

21 hours ago, FlutterGuy999 said:

She’s just very observant. She’s quiet so she probably devotes most of her brain energy to looking at her surroundings :mlp_smug:

Been feeling pretty bad the last couple of days thanks to my anxiety/OCD (I think the current pandemic has increased it) ,but one of my big calming thoughts is Fluttershy and her kindness/beauty.

Spoiler

large.jpg

• Brohoof 1

17 hours ago, Spidey10 said:

Been feeling pretty bad the last couple of days thanks to my anxiety/OCD (I think the current pandemic has increased it) ,but one of my big calming thoughts is Fluttershy and her kindness/beauty.

Reveal hidden contents

large.jpg

It certainly doesn't hurt.  Believe me I know.

Spoiler

1143610_jomokin_swimsuit-fluttershy-sfw.thumb.png.9a879009233d9dc30e3c12e902c90538.png

• Brohoof 2