Fluttershy Fan Club

Tomiix

11 hours ago, Spidey10 said:

Princess Shylestia 

large.png

I'm currently working on a fanfic of my own in which she 

Spoiler

actually becomes an Alicorn Princess.

Even without that, though, she can still be the princess of my heart any day.  :fluttershy:

• Brohoof 1

2 hours ago, FlutterGuy999 said:

Hide contents

Even without that, though, she can still be the princess of my heart any day.  :fluttershy:

Interesting. That fanfic is now on my radar.

• Brohoof 1

6 hours ago, FlutterGuy999 said:

Hide contents

Is it out on the website yet? (Fimfiction)

8 hours ago, Spidey10 said:

Interesting. That fanfic is now on my radar.

Glad to hear it.  :yay:

3 hours ago, ExplosionMare said:

Is it out on the website yet? (Fimfiction)

Not yet.  I've written about 7 chapters of it so far and it's the 5th story in a series of 7 I'm working on that's on the site.  I'm looking to post the first chapter some time next month before I go on vacation and I'll probably have the second chapter follow shortly afterwards as the first one is a bit on the shorter side so keep your eyes open.  I also just realized recently that I need to hire an artist to create a cover for said story.  The link to my account is listed in my signature below for anypony who wants to check my series out.  More views and thumbs ups are always appreciated.  ;)

• Brohoof 2

Thanks MLP forums for pretty much cutting Fluttershy out of the banner. :angry:(sarcasm alarm) I would also like to take the time to say that even though the main show has ended, I am still a major fan of MLP and Fluttershy will forever live inside my heart; what's left of it. Also, I still don't ship her with Discord.

3 hours ago, Zander_Soulwind said:

Thanks MLP forums for pretty much cutting Fluttershy out of the banner. :angry:(sarcasm alarm) I would also like to take the time to say that even though the main show has ended, I am still a major fan of MLP and Fluttershy will forever live inside my heart; what's left of it. Also, I still don't ship her with Discord.

I wholeheartedly agree with all of this.  Any chance that I might've had for possibly ever supporting Fluttercord (slim though it might have been) was shot straight to Tartarus with The Ending of the End and even Season 9 as a whole.  Fluttershy deserves better than him, somepony who won't constantly put her life in jeopardy like Discord did several times in the final season.

4 hours ago, FlutterGuy999 said:

I wholeheartedly agree with all of this.  Any chance that I might've had for possibly ever supporting Fluttercord (slim though it might have been) was shot straight to Tartarus with The Ending of the End and even Season 9 as a whole.  Fluttershy deserves better than him, somepony who won't constantly put her life in jeopardy like Discord did several times in the final season.

I never cared for the pairing in the first place; just didn't seem right, but the end certainly put a knife in me ever considering it. I also want to say that I didn't really care for the outcome of that, I wanted the characters to face a truly dangers enemy and yet 'that' is what we get instead. A real disappointment and waste of a good opportunity. Doing my best to be spoiler free here, for those that don't know.

3 hours ago, Zander_Soulwind said:

I never cared for the pairing in the first place; just didn't seem right, but the end certainly put a knife in me ever considering it. I also want to say that I didn't really care for the outcome of that, I wanted the characters to face a truly dangers enemy and yet 'that' is what we get instead. A real disappointment and waste of a good opportunity. Doing my best to be spoiler free here, for those that don't know.

Like I said, my chances of ever supporting the ship were slim to begin with.  I only found out about the ship after having watched the Season 4 Finale when Discord betrayed all of ponykind (and in the process, Fluttershy) to Lord Tirek and was adamantly against it from that point on.  After a while, I could kind of see where people who supported the ship were coming from with episodes like Discordant Harmony and (in some parts) To Where And Back Again, even if I didn't support the ship myself.  But then the writers pulled that BS in Season 9 that made me hate the ship with a passion, much more than I'd ever hated it previously.  I'd ship Fluttershy with literally anypony else before even thinking of shipping her with Discord.

• Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, FlutterGuy999 said:

Like I said, my chances of ever supporting the ship were slim to begin with.  I only found out about the ship after having watched the Season 4 Finale when Discord betrayed all of ponykind (and in the process, Fluttershy) to Lord Tirek and was adamantly against it from that point on.  After a while, I could kind of see where people who supported the ship were coming from with episodes like Discordant Harmony and (in some parts) To Where And Back Again, even if I didn't support the ship myself.  But then the writers pulled that BS in Season 9 that made me hate the ship with a passion, much more than I'd ever hated it previously.  I'd ship Fluttershy with literally anypony else before even thinking of shipping her with Discord.

Yeah. I still thought the 3 part finale was excellent (Especially The Last Problem), but I was not a fan of the Discord/Grogar twist. I mean I get the writers wanted the final battle to be with the previous villains instead of a brand new one, but they still could've done it without that twist. Still like Discord, but that didn't really fit with his character during season 9. 

• Brohoof 1

15 hours ago, FlutterGuy999 said:

I honestly forgot about the whole Tirek thing that surprising happened a fair distance back now. Personally, I only saw those episodes as a deep friendship thing, nothing else. I think it's best we don't go too far with this stuff though, flames tend to happen and get far worse before they finally go out.

• Brohoof 1

16 minutes ago, Zander_Soulwind said:

I honestly forgot about the whole Tirek thing that surprising happened a fair distance back now. Personally, I only saw those episodes as a deep friendship thing, nothing else. I think it's best we don't go too far with this stuff though, flames tend to happen and get far worse before they finally go out.

Fair enough.

• Brohoof 1