Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Fluttershy Fan Club

Tomiix

13 minutes ago, FlutterGuy999 said:

Personally, I think it would be cooler to see her bonded with the Payback symbiote.

Even though I'm a big Venom fan, I didn't know who that symbiote was until just now. After doing some research, I agree. Someone make that fanart.

1 hour ago, FlutterGuy999 said:

Found this hilarious picture on Facebook.

FB_IMG_1595993094878.thumb.jpg.103cf197701d965621d65c413bebf7e8.jpg

It's too cute NOT to stare at.  :bedeyes:

But your tail is off-center! I can't not notice!

1 hour ago, ExplosionMare said:

I was just staring at her very long mane

If I'm being completely honest, I wasn't even focused on her butt the first time I saw this until she explicitly drew attention to it.  Now, I can't unsee it.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I now wish to retract my previous comment about the banner and also wish to express how great the current one is. :yay: Is it possible for someone like me to use the image in my signature in the future, or is that not possible?

Edited by Zander_Soulwind
  • Brohoof 2

O.K.  About a month ago, I briefly mentioned that I have a fanfic coming out on FIMFiction in which 

Spoiler

Fluttershy becomes an Alicorn Princess.

Well, since @Spidey10 and @ExplosionMare specifically expressed interest in it, I'm now giving them (and anypony else who's interested) this update that the first chapter of the fic titled 

Spoiler

A Love To Remember

will officially be dropping on the site this Friday some time around 5-6 PM EST.  As this fic is the 5th in a series, it'll probably be better to read the fics that came before it as there are several references to past events within the fics themselves.  My FIMFiction account is linked in my signature where you can find the fic easily when it is published.  Hope you guys enjoy, especially @Spidey10 and @ExplosionMare.  :mlp_smile: