Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Fluttershy Fan Club

Tomiix

59 minutes ago, FlutterGuy999 said:

Fluttershy in Pony Life is an O.K. character, but she'll never be the Fluttershy that I originally fell in love with.  :pinkie:

I think that's fine - there are fans that don't like her in EqG either.

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, FlutterGuy999 said:

Fluttershy in Pony Life is an O.K. character, but she'll never be the Fluttershy that I originally fell in love with.  :pinkie:

I suppose it's the FiM fluttershy that you were originally fell in love with?

1 hour ago, CypherHoof 🐎 said:

Probably everything in EG is all about her looks. back in the 1st EG movie, she seemed a little emotional and nervous the 1st time we saw her as EG.

• Brohoof 1

30 minutes ago, KirbyFluttershy said:

Probably everything in EG is all about her looks. back in the 1st EG movie, she seemed a little emotional and nervous the 1st time we saw her as EG.

I like EqG Fluttershy, but miss all the personal development she has gained in FiM, she is still stuck pretty much in S1 mode. I mean, she doesn't even get her animal communication abilities until the fourth movie.Of course ALL the EqG are much younger and less mature than the FiM characters, so there's that....

1 hour ago, KirbyFluttershy said:

I suppose it's the FiM fluttershy that you were originally fell in love with?

Definitely.

2 hours ago, CypherHoof 🐎 said:

It's not that I don't like EG Fluttershy.  I just don't think she has the same level of character development in that universe as pony Fluttershy does over the course of the show that really got me to fall in love with her as a character, but human Fluttershy is still cute nonetheless.  And NO I don't condone the "bestiality" accusations people make against me for preferring pony Flutters to human Flutters.

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, CypherHoof 🐎 said:

I like EqG Fluttershy, but miss all the personal development she has gained in FiM, she is still stuck pretty much in S1 mode. I mean, she doesn't even get her animal communication abilities until the fourth movie.Of course ALL the EqG are much younger and less mature than the FiM characters, so there's that....

I just now saw this comment after making my own with pretty similar feelings.  Personally, though, I always felt like the Mane 6 were physically like young adults, but mentally around their mid to late teens so seeing them as teens in EG didn't bother me nearly as much as everyone else was.

• Brohoof 1

12 hours ago, KirbyFluttershy said:

you know i'm starting to miss how cute, adorable, and sweet fluttershy is in MLP FiM, but in pony life, it's hard for me to find her that way. All i found in her was her energy.

I miss that, too. They gave her more of an “obsessive” personality in Pony Life (very defensive over things, has strange crushes on animals, etc.)

52 minutes ago, ExplosionMare said:

I miss that, too. They gave her more of an “obsessive” personality in Pony Life (very defensive over things, has strange crushes on animals, etc.)

Not to mention her weird Ant-Man ability they gave her where she can just alter her size whenever she wants to.

• Brohoof 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/8/2020 at 3:09 PM, ExplosionMare said:

Plus "Discord's Peak" had her start a volcanic eruption to get Discord to save them (or at least get him interested in what they were doing), and another episode had her looking at mildly suggestive photos of him on her tablet.

3 hours ago, HedonismBot said:

Plus "Discord's Peak" had her start a volcanic eruption to get Discord to save them (or at least get him interested in what they were doing), and another episode had her looking at mildly suggestive photos of him on her tablet.

As far as I'm concerned, the characters in Friendship Is Magic and Pony Life are 2 entirely different elements and completely unrelated to each other.

• 2 weeks later...