Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Fluttershy Fan Club

Tomiix

This post isn't exclusively Fluttershy based, but it does have to do with My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic.  If this post needs to be deleted, I understand.  I just thought that you guys might want to hear about a particularly heartwarming moment from this past weekend.  As some of you may know, last Saturday was my birthday and as such I went over to my family's place to celebrate it.  While I was over there, my youngest brother, completely out of the blue, asked if I wanted to watch My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic with him.  This caught me off guard as the last time we'd watched any of it was over a few years ago when the show was still running and the farthest that we'd gotten was around the beginning of Season 4.  I told him "sure" and we watched the first 2 episodes between dinner and the actual cake.  After we'd finished those 2 episodes, he told me that, whenever I come to visit in the future, he hoped he could continue watching the show with me.  I was just so touched by that moment and the fact that he was so eager to watch the show with me, giving us something to bond over in the process.

• Brohoof 4

8 hours ago, FlutterGuy999 said:

A few pictures of Santashy to make your Hearth's Warming a little bit brighter this year.

FB_IMG_1608524381460.thumb.jpg.7e17a00cad4cd7006f13b62fcb250df9.jpg

7519074_christmas-girls-my-little-pony-hearths-warming-fluttershy.thumb.png.e8f03cbcb1da16ab72032c338b795d58.png

d256976e23a15eb19bad3f45751a96f1-1.thumb.png.e641d6cd65c4e4e145abb36766a6d44e.png

Wow, she looks awesome and badflank in that dress. I imagine her folding her arms in a coolest badflank way in that dress. :-)

1 hour ago, CypherHoof said:

Looks cute, but can't see it on sale in the UK sadly.

It’s from a Chinese game, exclusive for it I believe, called “Miniworld”. It appears it has a controversy because it apparently plagiarized the source code of Minecraft. Oh well, I believe we should immortalize cute chibi official humanized horses tho :fluttershy:

image.gif.c981023602629f12527ffa60b7ea4082.gif

2 hours ago, Steve Piranha said:

It’s from a Chinese game, exclusive for it I believe, called “Miniworld”. It appears it has a controversy because it apparently plagiarized the source code of Minecraft. Oh well, I believe we should immortalize cute chibi official humanized horses tho :fluttershy:

Sure, just sad I can't buy one to add to my existing Flutters minis.

• Brohoof 1

4df5d5091df4a48a45f4853e3ed75b47.jpg

images.jpg

• Brohoof 1