Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Fluttershy Fan Club

Tomiix

4df5d5091df4a48a45f4853e3ed75b47.jpg

images.jpg

• Brohoof 1

23 hours ago, Twilight Luna said:

Flutters is adorable when she's happy. :squee:

MLP - Page 485 - Pixie Trix Comix & Hiveworks Community

"When she's happy"?  That's a weird way of saying "always".  :mlp_smug:  Anyhoo, just a couple of days ago, I was taking a brief rest after one of my writing sessions and I dreamed that I was actually cuddling Fluttershy.  :blush:

1 hour ago, FlutterGuy999 said:

"When she's happy"?  That's a weird way of saying "always".  :mlp_smug:  Anyhoo, just a couple of days ago, I was taking a brief rest after one of my writing sessions and I dreamed that I was actually cuddling Fluttershy.  :blush:

That’s a cute dream to have :kindness:

On 1/8/2021 at 5:56 PM, FlutterGuy999 said:

I stand corrected. She’s always adorable. ;) I bet that was the best dream ever for you. :o

• Brohoof 1

On 1/8/2021 at 2:56 PM, FlutterGuy999 said:

She's always cute and adorable with when she's happy and that smile too. That dream of yours, well i agree with the others here. It must've been a best dream for you.. I suppose there are no hugs in that dream then.

• Brohoof 1

On 1/4/2021 at 1:06 AM, CypherHoof said:

The scene looks similar to the one in S3E10 - Keep Calm and Flutter On :D

image.png.5092a05356429dd5fc06231a69383081.png

Ah, now I got it. XD 

Yeah, I did not really thought about that scene when I made the fluttershy ice skating picture. But I like the idea that she learned ice skating with the help of Discord. 

• Brohoof 1

11 minutes ago, IronM17 said:

Ah, now I got it. XD 

Yeah, I did not really thought about that scene when I made the fluttershy ice skating picture. But I like the idea that she learned ice skating with the help of Discord. 

At least he seems to care for her more and more as time goes on.
Which is fair enough given how lovable she is  :D

Fluttershy is adorable and she is the MLP character which got me hooked to start watching the show. I mentioned in my introduction that I suffered from shyness in my childhood myself so I can relate quite a bit. But the reason for me liking her so much, is the fact the creators gave her no easy solution for it. She works through her shyness a long time before she makes permanent progress and even then, she is quite distinct.

Everyone who to struggle with shyness or even anxiety knows that this is nothing which can be turned on or off in an instant. To overcome this takes a long time and it only works in small steps. At the end of series, she has changed quite a lot. Yes, it took a long time, but is well earned.

For giving all character’s character flaws to overcome with no easy solution is something I really appreciate in this show.

• Brohoof 6

The thing about fluttershy is just that she may be nervous, but after each episode, she gets less emotional and less nervous. The only things I liked best about fluttershy is that she's cute and adorable, but she's a great singer and a fashion model, but when it comes to clothes and fashion, she looks beautiful and graceful (even when she sneezes) also not to mention her love and care for animals too. I do believe that fluttershy is a loveable type pony for us fans, but i don't like to see her mad when it comes to lack of love.

• Brohoof 1

Rarity may be the most glamorous out of all the Mane 6, but Fluttershy has such a natural, effortless beauty to herself that I fell in love with instantly.  Her voice, whether speaking or singing, is so beautiful that it always puts me in a more relaxed state whenever I hear it.  Watching her take care of a wide variety of different animals to even looking after the CMC and protecting them from that cockatrice, aside from Pinkie Pie who already has a child, I can easily picture Fluttershy being the most incredible wife/mother out of all the Mane 6.  She certainly embodies much of the qualities that I look for in a potential mate and is easily one of my highest ranking waifus of all time.

• Brohoof 3

1 hour ago, FlutterGuy999 said:

Rarity may be the most glamorous out of all the Mane 6, but Fluttershy has such a natural, effortless beauty to herself that I fell in love with instantly.  Her voice, whether speaking or singing, is so beautiful that it always puts me in a more relaxed state whenever I hear it.  Watching her take care of a wide variety of different animals to even looking after the CMC and protecting them from that cockatrice, aside from Pinkie Pie who already has a child, I can easily picture Fluttershy being the most incredible wife/mother out of all the Mane 6.  She certainly embodies much of the qualities that I look for in a potential mate and is easily one of my highest ranking waifus of all time.

Couldn't have said it any better myself. She hit and stayed top of them all at the very begin when she stood up to and talked down the dragon. In all of fiction, that is the first time anyone/anything had done such a thing. Then she goes and out stares a cocktrice not long after that. Two things that should be impossible; done by a creature classed as weaker and she has a personality that I like, how can I not love her? In fact, how can anyone dislike her?

• Brohoof 2

4 hours ago, Zander_Soulwind said:

Couldn't have said it any better myself. She hit and stayed top of them all at the very begin when she stood up to and talked down the dragon. In all of fiction, that is the first time anyone/anything had done such a thing. Then she goes and out stares a cocktrice not long after that. Two things that should be impossible; done by a creature classed as weaker and she has a personality that I like, how can I not love her? In fact, how can anyone dislike her?

Anyone who hates on her for no other reason than "just because" clearly has no heart.

• Brohoof 2