Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Fluttershy Fan Club

Tomiix

I gotta say, Fluttershy to me is like a mirror....

I am shy and introverted, with the slightest things almost freaking me the *foop* out and making me want to go home. But, I try to not be rude and in return I give a word of wisdom or a kind helping hand when I can.

And after seeing Dr. Wolf's 1st AMWDW....I literally cried. I was like 'omg, I had NO idea that Fluttershy was.....well, me'. In fact, I used to absolutely HATE her for being so similar to me. 

But now, since I have taken the time to get my life together, I can appreciate the little pink-haired shy pegasus who I used to hate because she represented my despair and hate for myself. Now, I can look at her and say she is my best pony above all.

I will continue to be myself, but a lot has changed about me. I am no longer shy, or depressed....I have found happiness for myself, and I intend to keep it that way by leaving the unimportant behind and keeping the things I need to keep my heart strong.

I also like it that Fluttershy has grown in the same ways I did down to terrifying levels (even the anger part). 

To me, Fluttershy is a role model that I can totally connect with down to the core.

Yep, I am the exact same way. Only I havent managed to escape my shyness shell. I still suffer from depression but I manage to put on a happy face and live with it. Fluttershy grew as a character over the time of the 4 seasons. She is still shy but not as bad, and wont hesitate to help a friend or an innocent animal if they need it. 

I look up to fluttershy because she may be shy, but her kindness with animals and her bravery shows through all the time. 

Go fluttershy!

post-29874-0-44038000-1414112682_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 4

Your gonna love fluttershy at the gala.

>Implying we wouldn't love her at any other point

I am pretty sure you are new so... Welcome to the FC! Hope you enjoy your stay, and here is your honorary vector (rarely use anything other than a stock vector, but felt appropriate under circumstances);

fluttershy__s_gala_dress_by_tocupine-d38

• Brohoof 2

>Implying we wouldn't love her at any other point

I am pretty sure you are new so... Welcome to the FC! Hope you enjoy your stay, and here is your honorary vector (rarely use anything other than a stock vector, but felt appropriate under circumstances);

fluttershy__s_gala_dress_by_tocupine-d38

i have been here for a while i saw the video today and wanted to share it here.

• Brohoof 1

Darn it. I need to keep like, a record of all posters here lol. Well, have the vector anyways. YOU WILL LOVE IT!!!

i might not have posted here before today, i dont keep track of all my posts.

• Brohoof 1