Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Fluttershy Fan Club

Tomiix

Fluttershy is just too adorable! Half the time I'm watching I'm like... "*boom* My brain exploded from an overload of cuteness!"

Oh hello new person, welcome to the Fan Club! Hope you enjoy your time here! And yeah, she is pretty darn cute huh? Honorary vector time;

fluttershy_vector_by_pedrorabidbunny-d4y

Oh and sorry for the inactivity here lately, I haven't had time to find good art as of late... Just finished moving. However I do have one or two things stocked up you might like~~

my-little-pony-%D1%84%D1%8D%D0%BD%D0%B4%

mlp-art-my-little-pony-%D1%84%D1%8D%D0%B

• Brohoof 4

Watch this:

ePKfNjC.gif

While Listening to this:

Flutters is so fierce. XD

Oh man, I wish I could brohoof that more than once! That made me happy.  :squee:

It's so perfect! And you're right, she is fierce.  :comeatus:

• Brohoof 2

I know when I noticed the dance moves in her 2nd act I was like wait, that could work with beyonce. XD

Funny, considering I have that Fluttershy Dancing .Gif on my PC. I also have another version of it with music. It wasn't Beyonce, not sure what it was. It was a Fluttershy remix of some sort. I forget where I found it, but it was a screensaver as well. I found the screensaver first and then the .gif on it's own. I had it as a sig for a short while a long time ago.

Same artist made a Pinkie Pie screensaver of her trying to  jump through the monitor.

and a newish pic.I'm a hat person. :squee: Hats and clothing in general, make her look even more adorable.

post-16340-0-73657600-1414365699_thumb.png

post-16340-0-73657600-1414365699_thumb.png

Edited by :Flutterbat:
  • Brohoof 5

I actually just noticed it is in fact the SIG I have, text and all. Pills would be delighted to know people are enjoying it!

Oh He will, Saddes thing though there is no Flutteronce Fanart. You can get some art of her in a Black Leotard, but it just looks very suggestive. And my barn door don't swing that way. XD 

Funny, considering I have that Fluttershy Dancing .Gif on my PC. I also have another version of it with music. It wasn't Beyonce, not sure what it was. It was a Fluttershy remix of some sort. I forget where I found it, but it was a screensaver as well. I found the screensaver first and then the .gif on it's own. I had it as a sig for a short while a long time ago.

Same artist made a Pinkie Pie screensaver of her trying to  jump through the monitor.

Would love to see that Pinkie Pie one. Even though I'm not that much of a fan of the Pie. Did the Flutters one was on a Dancing loop or would she stop like in the sig?

• Brohoof 2

Oh He will, Saddes thing though there is no Flutteronce Fanart. You can get some art of her in a Black Leotard, but it just looks very suggestive. And my barn door don't swing that way. XD 

Would love to see that Pinkie Pie one. Even though I'm not that much of a fan of the Pie. Did the Flutters one was on a Dancing loop or would she stop like in the sig?

Um, I forget...but I think it looped continuously. As did the music. Fluttershy even made cute noises of embarrassment. :squee::blush:

• Brohoof 2

Um, I forget...but I think it looped continuously. As did the music. Fluttershy even made cute noises of embarrassment. :squee::blush:

I'm pretty sure the original was on a loop either much more than this one, or infinite. Pills set it to 20 while he was working on it, and gave me the one with the only 20 loops. He wanted to fix it (as well as put Luna in the sig) but I told him it'd be fine, since no one would most likely be looking at it consistently on one page for the loop, and even if they were a simple refresh was all it took to reset it, and as for Luna I'll just get an avatar with her on it to balance it out :P

• Brohoof 2