Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Fluttershy Fan Club

Tomiix

No.... No please no, get that waifu stealer away from Flutters!

img-3210473-1-full.png

Nice picture tho

Yes.

But look at fluttershy! I think, on this pic nothing is going ...on between those. I think fluttershy is just all like "Oh hey twilight! I was just telling flash about how we defeat ...Tirek?" or "Oh, twilight, i was telling this stallion that you met him in another world, and that you had a crush on him."

Or i dunno! But it's not what it looks like!

• Brohoof 2

Yes.

But look at fluttershy! I think, on this pic nothing is going ...on between those. I think fluttershy is just all like "Oh hey twilight! I was just telling flash about how we defeat ...Tirek?" or "Oh, twilight, i was telling this stallion that you met him in another world, and that you had a crush on him."

Or i dunno! But it's not what it looks like!

Haha you're right! That's exactly what it looks like.  :squee:

She'd like to be Groot

753370__safe_fluttershy_cosplay_filly_an

• Brohoof 6

Oh for the love of! I missed the opening of 100 pages!!! Ugh stupid school Chemistry projects!!! :( :( :( Whatever, I'll do something instead... Uh... Hm... Oh, I know, some of my favorite pictures and a (kinda) quick recap on Flutters :squee: That should do the trick for this honorary moment :D

*Ahem* First off, le pictures;

post-27099-0-01154000-1414627284_thumb.png

post-27099-0-34267100-1414627582_thumb.png

post-27099-0-42490600-1414627592_thumb.png

Flutters... Man, I still cannot believe what levels of gorgeous this pony is... And I don't mean just on the outside, oh no. Oh sure, her butterscotch coat looks like it would be so very soft and snuggley. Oh yeah, her large blue eyes make me feel like I'm drowning (in a good way). Of course her mane and tail I would stroke all day if I could. And duh, her smile is the most adorable thing ever. But that isn't everything, oh no. On the inside, she is so much more. She is complex, and yet is easy for everyone to see what makes her special. She has a dark side, but is kinder than anything or anyone could imagine. She is the most gentle, sweet, and caring creature in anything I have ever seen. She is more than a cute little face (even though she gives me Adorabetes), she is more than a kind heart (even though her's is as golden as her coat), and she is more than a pony (even though... Well she is :lol: ). She is what I wish I could be, someone who is kind to a fault. Someone who can look at anyone, even Chaos himself, and see good in them. Someone who doesn't judge anyone based on... Well anything but what they are willing to do. Flutters may have started out as a pony, but she has quickly become much more than that to me. I may sound like a weirdo, I may sound crazy, and some might say "It's just a pony!" All I can say back is that "Maybe... But maybe she is more than that, and maybe you are the crazy one for not seeing it." I love you Flutters, keep on being awesome, and I hope to be here to celebrate many more accomplishments from this Fan Club, with it's wonderful people and the wonderful pony that brought us together :)

post-27099-0-73025400-1414630188_thumb.jpg

Edited by KokuraiNoSenshi
  • Brohoof 8

@Hovershy

Your profile picture is good. 

3saucy5me :3

Haha thanks!

I like to go back to it every now and then since it was the first one I ever used, and people seem to like it.  :P

I must say, seeing this fan club reach 100 pages and seeing all of you guys support Flutters, I think it's safe to put this here.

Fluttershy+seal+of+approval.png

Oh no you guys can't see it?  :(  Can you see this one? I like this one a little better actually.

Edited by Hovershy
  • Brohoof 3

I haven't posted here yet...? :o hi everypony, hope it's okay if I join you! So happy to see 100 pages of best pony~ :yay: I fell in love with Fluttershy the minute I first saw her...from her first mumbly awkward conversation with Twilight, I was instantly like "this pony is me" X3 And she's come so far and achieved so much since then (while remaining adorable) and I'm so happy and proud of her and yeah, basically Fluttershy means a lot to me so I hope it's okay if I squee with you...that is, if you don't mind :squee:

I don't have much to offer, but...here's some of my Flutterplush collection (though it's not up to date) ^.^

post-29961-0-56894800-1414706751_thumb.jpg

post-29961-0-56894800-1414706751_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 4

I haven't posted here yet...? :o hi everypony, hope it's okay if I join you! So happy to see 100 pages of best pony~ :yay: I fell in love with Fluttershy the minute I first saw her...from her first mumbly awkward conversation with Twilight, I was instantly like "this pony is me" X3 And she's come so far and achieved so much since then (while remaining adorable) and I'm so happy and proud of her and yeah, basically Fluttershy means a lot to me so I hope it's okay if I squee with you...that is, if you don't mind :squee:

I don't have much to offer, but...here's some of my Flutterplush collection (though it's not up to date) ^.^

So... Much... Yay... 

mlfw619_130512621668.gif

You're collection is amazing! I wish I had plushies in that great of a number... :( Anyways, welcome to the FC! Has a vector;

Dancing_fluttershy_vector.png

• Brohoof 5

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

Yay!!! Hello new person and welcome to the Fluttershy fan club! :squee: we absolutely dont mind and amazing collection!

• Brohoof 4

I haven't posted here yet...? :o hi everypony, hope it's okay if I join you! So happy to see 100 pages of best pony~ :yay: I fell in love with Fluttershy the minute I first saw her...from her first mumbly awkward conversation with Twilight, I was instantly like "this pony is me" X3 And she's come so far and achieved so much since then (while remaining adorable) and I'm so happy and proud of her and yeah, basically Fluttershy means a lot to me so I hope it's okay if I squee with you...that is, if you don't mind :squee:I don't have much to offer, but...here's some of my Flutterplush collection (though it's not up to date) ^.^attachicon.gifimage.jpg

Welcome to the Fluttershy Fan Club, enjoy you time here and make lots of friends :)

post-30168-0-71966800-1414707521_thumb.jpg

post-30168-0-71966800-1414707521_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 4

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

Welcome Coco! We can always use more Flutterfans.  :yay:

I love your Fluttershy plushies! I have zero.  :(

• Brohoof 3