Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Fluttershy Fan Club

Tomiix

Omg page 101. Congratulations Flutters and Flutterfans!

mlfw1325_woohoo2.png

http://images.mylittlefacewhen.com/media/f/img/mlfw1325_woohoo2.png

Yes I deliberately Waited until there was 101 pages before I made my congratulations instead of on the 100th page like everybody else. And for the most obvious reason.

I love your Fluttershy plushies! I have zero. :(

I know the feels. Edited by Vickram101
  • Brohoof 3

Ok. So, I admit, I am not really big into Fluttershy but I think she is still cool and cute none the less. I found this pic and I could imagine her saying "Heard you were talking some shit"!

Edited by BeatStick
  • Brohoof 3

I haven't posted here yet...? :o hi everypony, hope it's okay if I join you! So happy to see 100 pages of best pony~ :yay: I fell in love with Fluttershy the minute I first saw her...from her first mumbly awkward conversation with Twilight, I was instantly like "this pony is me" X3 And she's come so far and achieved so much since then (while remaining adorable) and I'm so happy and proud of her and yeah, basically Fluttershy means a lot to me so I hope it's okay if I squee with you...that is, if you don't mind :squee:

I don't have much to offer, but...here's some of my Flutterplush collection (though it's not up to date) ^.^

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

Plushies. :wub:

Welcome to the forums and club. :yay:

I have a fair amount of Fluttershy plushies too,I'm excited to get the 4DE one when she comes out. She'd complete my plush collection, for now. Right now my biggest and most fave of them is my 20''(50cm) tall Fluttershy. Not only is she the biggest and most snuggle able, but she's also the most show accurate one I have. She's also got a stuffed mane.

You make me want to gather all my Flutter merch and take a pic of it all. I haven't done it with just my Fluttershy merch before, and my collection has grown since the last pics I took of all of it. :blush:

Edited by :Flutterbat:
  • Brohoof 2

For all you European (it says UK, but I think its available in parts of Europe also) Flutters fans... this month's MLP magazine has a Flutters figure included ;)

This is the part where I feel reeeeeeeeeeeally dumb and say "But I thought UK and Europe were the same thing? Or at least, the UK was in Europe..."

• Brohoof 2

This is the part where I feel reeeeeeeeeeeally dumb and say "But I thought UK and Europe were the same thing? Or at least, the UK was in Europe..."

I meant to put "other" parts of Europe, seeing as the UK is part of Europe and the European Union, blame it on my lack of sleep :(

Edited by Guest

I meant to put "other" parts of Europe, seeing as the UK is part of the European union, blame it on my lack of sleep :(

Lol no it's fine, it happens :lol: I thought I was screwing up, so I decided to sort of poke fun at myself for it, not point out your mistake :lol:

• Brohoof 2

Lol no it's fine, it happens :lol: I thought I was screwing up, so I decided to sort of poke fun at myself for it, not point out your mistake :lol:

:lol: Thats what happens when you're awake from 4 onwards :lol: 

Fluttershy makes it all better though..

post-26968-0-01029700-1404772059_thumb.png

Thank you everypony for the welcomes~ :yay: and happy Halloween/Nightmare Night!! I have no plans but I'm actually considering wearing my Fluttershy cosplay just to hand out sweets X3

For all you European (it says UK, but I think its available in parts of Europe also) Flutters fans... this month's MLP magazine has a Flutters figure included ;)

attachicon.gif20141025_151319.jpg

yay thank you, I've been waiting for this! :yay: I really like these figures (only reason I buy the magazine :P) and Flutters looks sooo cute~ but then obviously it's impossible for her not to :P

I have a fair amount of Fluttershy plushies too,I'm excited to get the 4DE one when she comes out. She'd complete my plush collection, for now. Right now my biggest and most fave of them is my 20''(50cm) tall Fluttershy. Not only is she the biggest and most snuggle able, but she's also the most show accurate one I have. She's also got a stuffed mane.

You make me want to gather all my Flutter merch and take a pic of it all. I haven't done it with just my Fluttershy merch before, and my collection has grown since the last pics I took of all of it. :blush:

Yay for plushies! :wub: that sounds awesome, I love seeing people's collections ^^ My biggest is 50cm too, she's the NICI one with the sparkly mane and tail~ if I had to pick though, my favourite is probably my tiny chibi filly!Shy, cause she's the first I got c:

Flutterplushies for everypony~!

]post-29961-0-16051100-1414760008_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 5

Happy nightmare nights  ???

flutterbat_by_tsaoshin-d7equyh.png

I always wanted  say that IMO, flutter bat is one of the best things happening on MLP. :yay:

flutterbat__by_koveliana-d83hkup.png

The designing, the first impression......it is just too....cute!!

flutterbat__by_bnob-d79rmoj.jpg

enjoy you day ;) !

• Brohoof 5

yay thank you, I've been waiting for this! :yay: I really like these figures (only reason I buy the magazine :P) and Flutters looks sooo cute~ but then obviously it's impossible for her not to :P

Same here! I only found out about this quite late on, so Rarity was the only one I had...until today! I just got home from shopping and managed to find the only issue in my local store. I will upload a pic soon :D 

Fluttershy not looking adorable? Puhleeeease.... :P

I see Mewtwo hiding back their, did Flutters give him "The Stare"?

Eeyup :D Fluttershy is super effective ;)

Thank you everypony for the welcomes~ :yay: and happy Halloween/Nightmare Night!! I have no plans but I'm actually considering wearing my Fluttershy cosplay just to hand out sweets X3

Yay for plushies! :wub: that sounds awesome, I love seeing people's collections ^^ My biggest is 50cm too, she's the NICI one with the sparkly mane and tail~ if I had to pick though, my favourite is probably my tiny chibi filly!Shy, cause she's the first I got c:

Flutterplushies for everypony~!

Yea, that's what my 50cm one is, the NICI one. I sleep with her every night. So cuddly.:wub:

Without further ado, here is the Fluttershy magazine promo figure :D

attachicon.gif31102014426_1.jpg

See, that figure is pretty show accurate. I'd kill for one of those, but I'm over in Canada. so yea. :( I also need that Fluttershy blind bag. But I haven't been able to get any blind bags here as of late. and they go for way too much on eBay. :blush:

I had to Buy my NICI Fluttershy Plush directly from a supplier in Germany. Since that's where they're sold.

• Brohoof 3

See, that figure is pretty show accurate. I'd kill for one of those, but I'm over in Canada. so yea. :( I also need that Fluttershy blind bag. But I haven't been able to get any blind bags here as of late. and they go for way too much on eBay. :blush:

I had to Buy my NICI Fluttershy Plush directly from a supplier in Germany. Since that's where they're sold.

That really sucks. I don't need 2 figures really so would you like the magazine one? 

Oh, it's alright. I already have a dozen or so Fluttershy figures, I just don't have those specific ones. :blush:

How much are those figures+ magazines, anyways?

Well if you change your mind, PM me :)

£3.49 for the mag and figure. Considering the blind bags are £2, its not too bad :3

Well if you change your mind, PM me :)

£3.49 for the mag and figure. Considering the blind bags are £2, its not too bad :3

That's not bad. turns around to be $6. I have a feeling shipping would be just as much though. :(

Well, I guess you'd mail it in a padded envelope or something. So wouldn't be too much I guess. Hm..I'll have to think about it. I mean,the shop had more of them, right?

• Brohoof 1

That's not bad. turns around to be $6. I have a feeling shipping would be just as much though. :(

Well, I guess you'd mail it in a padded envelope or something. So wouldn't be too much I guess. Hm..I'll have to think about it. I mean,the shop had more of them, right?

Yer shouldn't be too much, so if you want it just PM me your address and I'll take care of it :) It w as the only one but thats not a problem for me. :)