Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Fluttershy Fan Club

Tomiix

here's some Fluttercord for ya img-3238805-1-760442__safe_fluttershy_sh Jeez, Discord looks wicked scary in this.  :o Not sure how I feel about it.  :okiedokielokie:

This Discord is also quite scary

post-30168-0-68689300-1415474220_thumb.jpg :o

And these ones are just awesome :yay:

This one is the background on my phone

post-30168-0-01316800-1415474345_thumb.jpg

post-30168-0-62341800-1415474429_thumb.jpg

post-30168-0-49890200-1415474497_thumb.jpg

Sorry about no Flutters in these :(

• Brohoof 3

Hey there everyone, is it ok if i join this group? I'm still new here to the forums and a Fluttershy fan. I thought i'd share this picture with you, i like it a lot it's one of my favorites and i hope you like it too :) it's Fluttershy and Angel. 

img-3242016-1-fluttershy_by_zaiyaki-d57k

Edited by Light Diamond
  • Brohoof 6

Hey there everyone, is it ok if i join this group? I'm still new here to the forums and a Fluttershy fan. I thought i'd share this picture with you, i like it a lot it's one of my favorites and i hope you like it too :) it's Fluttershy and Angel. Sorry if it has already been posted.

Woah woah, relax, you don't need to be so worried, you're more than welcome in this group. We accept everypony, even the ones who don't like Flutters. We don't say no to anyone, we would love to have you around! I'm not sure we have that image here yet, but even if we did it's great to see a good looking picture showing up again. Welcome to the Fan Club, glad to have you here!

Fluttershy_wipe_your_hooves_mat.jpg?1377

^Think I'm going to use this as a welcome to the FC pic from now on lol...

• Brohoof 4

Hey there everyone, is it ok if i join this group? I'm still new here to the forums and a Fluttershy fan. I thought i'd share this picture with you, i like it a lot it's one of my favorites and i hope you like it too :) it's Fluttershy and Angel. 

Yay, you made it :yay:, good to see you here and of course your welcome here, why wouldn't you be :) Hope you like it here

Aaaaand

post-30168-0-97128000-1415565063_thumb.jpg

Also, that's nice Flutters pic

• Brohoof 4

Of course you can join us! You don't need to ask.

Fluttershy_being_cute.gif

That picture is so adorable! I love the look on Angel's face.  :wub:

• Brohoof 3

img-3242016-1-fluttershy_by_zaiyaki-d57k

Welcome and no need to ask. If you're a fan, then there is no problem.  ;)

• Brohoof 5

Fluttershy is best pony, by far. Adorable sounds, cuteness overload, sweetest ever! Luv her! 

Hey, how do you all get the AWESOME THINGS? Like the "spoiler" stuff in your homepage? 

Welcome to the Fan Club, and yes we do all love her here! :lol:

img-3242078-1-Fluttershy_wipe_your_hoove

As for the spoilers, use (spoiler) (/spoiler) with [ instead of (

• Brohoof 5

Fluttershy is best pony, by far. Adorable sounds, cuteness overload, sweetest ever! Luv her! Hey, how do you all get the AWESOME THINGS? Like the "spoiler" stuff in your homepage?

100% agree on those statements, and welcome to the club :yay: Edited by Big_Macincheese
  • Brohoof 2