Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The Great and Powerful Trixie Fan Club

Tomiix

The Great And Powerful Trixie deserves some more of my attention, so here's a bunch of Trixie pics!

You tell 'em Trix! Wait? Am I talking to a picture?

image.thumb.jpeg.cbca6100748bc9f9a708295622d08b56.jpeg

Awesome Batpony Trixie! :D

image.thumb.jpeg.14b137e50aaac0f47dc1a25362e02716.jpeg

Cool, lightning magic! She really ought to use that in the show..

image.thumb.jpeg.552c0759b9a1dfde9e2428e27bf605f7.jpeg

• Brohoof 3

The Great and Powerful Trixie's gonna come back in the next episode with Starlight. The hype is real in this one!

Who else is looking forward to seeing the episode?

Edited by Photon Jet
  • Brohoof 2

On 1/23/2017 at 1:07 PM, Kenshiro said:

1345798__safe_artist-colon-luciferamon_r

I really love this pic (I'll admit it:  I ship Star-Trix like FedEx)

Anyways.  I'm here because I really like Trixie and thought that, even though I found her to be rather annoying during her first appearance, she ended up getting punished way worse than she actually deserved.  Needless to say, I was really excited when "No Second Prances" was announced last year & I really love the dynamic Trixie & Starlight have going between them:  They both not only complement each other's personalities well, but their friendship has also helped them both grow into better ponies and I really like that. :) 

I really liked "All Bottled Up" because it essentially confirmed the theory (partially based on a video from Agrol Channel) that Trixie actually did have some significant magical talent, but was a bit too lazy/easily distracted to actually learn more advanced spells until properly motivated (or in the episode, got a really patient teacher).  That said, I still absolutely love Agrol's "Must be Better" video:

I found this rather amusing image while searching for pics relating to Starlight & kites, but it so well captures Trixie's character I had to post it here:

First half of the Secondary 6?

kite_flying_with_friends_by_hypnopony-db7k4bc.thumb.png.ea982be66e0424f1cf0730c01b315d65.png

http://fav.me/db7k4bc

Also, I have this image, my favorite scene from the season 6 finale as my desktop (and I had it as my FB background image for a while: 

Starlight_Glimmer_and_Trixie_hugging_S6E26.thumb.png.8ee7ebe18584edc7a635f1488c915f91.png

This is the moment when Trixie goes from being just a boastful show pony to being a real hero (albeit still a very boastful & hammy hero, but a hero nonetheless), thanks to her first great & powerful friendship... A friendship that helped save Equestria.  To quote what Twilight said to Starlight at the end of season 5:  "If you're willing to learn, I'm willing to teach you what I know.  You'll have the power to make Equestria a better place.  Starting is easy:  All you have to do is make a friend."

And one last funny Trixie pic before I go: 

new_obsession_by_poecillia_gracilis19-db607mw.thumb.jpg.c150686a9506c9be9d07774621cc32a9.jpg

http://fav.me/db607mw

• Brohoof 1