Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The Great and Powerful Trixie Fan Club

Tomiix

@@ghostfacekiller39

I'm not saying changer her personality, but not have her come back and still be on a vendetta trip against Twilight, or trying to be a huge showboat. Rainbow Dash does that enough, and to the point I wish she'd ducttape her mouth shut.

• Brohoof 2

@@ghostfacekiller39

I'm not saying changer her personality, but not have her come back and still be on a vendetta trip against Twilight, or trying to be a huge showboat. Rainbow Dash does that enough, and to the point I wish she'd ducttape her mouth shut.

Yeahh. That'd make a redundant episode, I see your point :huh: I know you weren't saying that though, so it's all good :D

All that really matters is a reappearance, though. That is vital to the season's success, in my book.

Also, thought this picture was more than a bit entertaining :D

215__safe_twilight+sparkle_trixie_artist

• Brohoof 2

There was a post on Facebook with fake tweets, and someone said that you can't fake tweets, without hacking the account...so, I made this to prove them wrong.

post-24559-0-96661700-1403464603.png

• Brohoof 3

The Great and Powerful Trixie wishes to address this to you as you prepare for Trixie's final game against that... marshmallow filly... Trixie demands a win starting tonight!

Welcome back to another BSPN update. This is more of an advertisement and an encouragement update rather than a sports update as we are hoping to do something special for the World Cup Knockout Stages. Sterling Crimson, the organizer of the 2014 MLPF World Cup, has called on all fans to come up with a starting XI to represent their favourite characters during the Knockout Stages. Yes, you the fans, will be selecting 11 members to go out and find ways to get any votes you may have missed for the Knockout Stages. THESE 11 MEMBERS MUST HAVE THE CHARACTER AS THEIR FAVOURITE PONY. 2nd FAVOURITES DO NOT COUNT. At the Knockout Stages, all draws are off. SINGLE VOTES MATTER. So you can't afford to miss any of them! Write to me a PM of your starting lineup with the following format:

(Name of character playing) Staring Lineup

GK:

LB:

CB:

CB:

RB:

RM:

CM:

CM:

LM:

ST:

ST:

Pick one representative to send to me your lineup with the following title: "Starting XI for (insert character here). Do so by the end of the Group Stages and I will publish the lineups before every Knockout Stage match.

BONUS: If you can add substitutes, that is bonus enough for you guys to catch even more votes.

• Brohoof 1

-snip-

Uhhh...Sterling...this fan club consists of like, 3 people at the moment, and I'm one of those 3, which, as you know, I'm on Rarity's team. I love supporting Trixie but I'll just be blunt and say we won't be able to find 11 people with her as their #1 favorite since there's only 2 eligible people that are active, me thinks...so I think the "#1 favorites ONLY" rule is going to be some team's undoing, which, isn't very fair to Trix...

Like, seriously, the Rarity fan club has like, 11 or 12 members with 100+ posts and we've only got 7 people figured out so far.

Fanart of the Great and Powerful Trixie :D

trixie___by_renokim-d6fzpfc.png

• Brohoof 1

Uhhh...Sterling...this fan club consists of like, 3 people at the moment, and I'm one of those 3, which, as you know, I'm on Rarity's team. I love supporting Trixie but I'll just be blunt and say we won't be able to find 11 people with her as their #1 favorite since there's only 2 eligible people that are active, me thinks...so I think the "#1 favorites ONLY" rule is going to be some team's undoing, which, isn't very fair to Trix...

Like, seriously, the Rarity fan club has like, 11 or 12 members with 100+ posts and we've only got 7 people figured out so far.

Fanart of the Great and Powerful Trixie :D

img-2765794-1-trixie___by_renokim-d6fzpf

Given what you've said, I've decided to be lax with her, the CMC, and the other minor characters. If you just like Trixie as 2nd best or 3rd best, then you can join too. Spread the word.

• Brohoof 2

Given what you've said, I've decided to be lax with her, the CMC, and the other minor characters. If you just like Trixie as 2nd best or 3rd best, then you can join too. Spread the word.

Sweet :D Count me in on this.

I'll go ahead and get this started.

The Great and Powerful Trixie Starting Lineup

GK:

LB:

CB:

CB:

RB:

RM:

CM:

CM:

LM:

ST: ghostfacekiller39

ST:

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

We're gonna have the most Great and Powerful team ever. I'm going in goal. :D

GK: Frostgage
LB:
CB:
CB:
RB:
RM:
CM:
CM:
LM:
ST:

Edited by Frostgage
  • Brohoof 1

LB:

CB:

CB:

RB:

RM:

CM:

CM:

LM:

ST:

Very nice, very nice :3

By the way, Twilight's also trying to make a team if you want to join that ;)

• Brohoof 3

The Great and Powerful Trixie Starting LineupGK: FrostgageLB:CB:Noire PanzerCB:RB:RM:CM:CM:LM:ST: ghostfacekiller39ST:

Noire on CB my good man!
  • Brohoof 3

(edited)

LB:
CB: Noire Panzer
CB:
RB:
RM:
CM:
CM:
LM:
ST: FadedSkies

Edited by FadedSkies
  • Brohoof 3

(edited)

I can't believe the Great and Powerful Trixie is once again losing! And to a squeaky little marshmallow this time! The only thing worse would be losing to a wheel!

Go vote before her worst nightmares come true!

28d61701bd506391fc943c08244d84da.jpg

Also I can't believe Chrysalis is losing to that evil enchantress zebra witch!

Edited by The Mane-iac
  • Brohoof 4

Well, The Great and Powerful Trixie lost to Sweetie Belle (who I shall call "Queen of the Wheels" from this point forward), dammit. 

I spent 1/3 of an entire day posting in support of Trixie, but it didn't work, it seems.

Oh well, she's still Great and Powerful :D

great_and_powerful_by_andersbaker-d76tkn

• Brohoof 3

(edited)

There is only one episode so far... but it would seem the Doctor has taken on an unexpected companion. I could see Trixie becoming a truly great pony by travelling with the Doctor through time and space:

Edited by EquestrianScholar
  • Brohoof 2

It would seem there is only one episode so far... but it would seem the Doctor has taken on an unexpected companion. I could see Trixie becoming a truly great pony by travelling with the Doctor through time and space:

I can't watch it right now because I'm in a Skype call, but is it an animation or just a reading?

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I can't watch it right now because I'm in a Skype call, but is it an animation or just a reading?

An "Audio Play", like the Doctor Whooves and Assistant or the Doctor Whooves Adventures.

Edited by EquestrianScholar
  • Brohoof 2

Well, the Great and Powerful Trixie is my avatar, so I guess that puts me in the club by default?

Right?

I actually have a sort of a love-hate relationship with her.  She's a great character in conception with so much great fandom interpretation, providing a perfect foil to Twilight Sparkle and at least having enough good in her to be redeemable.  And she exudes such a charismatic aura everywhere she goes, no less due to her mesmerizing color scheme and forthrightness. The problem is she never seems to be executed well on the show, limiting her potential to create a stronger dynamic with the other characters.  I've also always felt her voice didn't quite match her.

• Brohoof 2

Well, the Great and Powerful Trixie is my avatar, so I guess that puts me in the club by default?

Right?

I actually have a sort of a love-hate relationship with her.  She's a great character in conception with so much great fandom interpretation, providing a perfect foil to Twilight Sparkle and at least having enough good in her to be redeemable.  And she exudes such a charismatic aura everywhere she goes, no less due to her mesmerizing color scheme and forthrightness. The problem is she never seems to be executed well on the show, limiting her potential to create a stronger dynamic with the other characters.  I've also always felt her voice didn't quite match her.

That's about on par with every character, they don't sell floods of toys for...and Applejack.

But Trixie never stopped an Ursa Major, yet she couln't even stop an Ursa Minor. She admitted that was a lie.

You missed the joke.

• Brohoof 2