Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The Great and Powerful Trixie Fan Club

Tomiix

The Great And Powerful Trixie thinks that Applejack should win this round against Pinkie pie.

Vote for Applejack if you haven't voted yet please.

• Brohoof 1

Well, in other news, I'm back and during my short hiatus The Great and Powerful Trixie has ascended to being my second favorite pony :D 

large.png

...was there ever any doubt? :D

Also, the upcoming comics are going to be featuringRarity, the Great and Powerful Trixie, and Applejack!!! :D The trifecta of perfection when it comes to ponies!! :D 

Just look at these covers:

large.jpg

large.jpeg

I'm really excited for them to be released. I'm going to grab a couple cans of Pepsi and just party when they come out :D I expect total badassery :D

• Brohoof 2

Of the two Trixie episodes, Magic Duel was easily my favorite :D

large.jpeg

Boast Busters was definitely a good one, but I think Magic Duel stole all of Season 3. It was a lackluster season, for sure - Trixie in Magic Duel was easily the high point. She looked totally badass with the amulet :D

Anyway, I'm not going to be happy if she doesn't make an appearance in Season 5, in any capacity. I know she's supposed to be featured more prominently in Rainbow Rocks, but as much as I like Equestria Girls, it's not the show. Needs moar Trixie :D

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I widely preferred Boast Busters. I didn't like Trixie in Magic Duel. I know she was under the alicorns' amulet spell, but still >_>

OMG SOMEONE REPLIED BESIDES ME

Really? I mean, she IS an antagonist :D I really thought her performance in Magic Duel was extremely effective and offered her some character development. She fucked shit up AND she got some nifty development in the end :D

Plus, she looked AWESOME with the alicorn amulet :D

large.png

Edited by ghostfacekiller39
  • Brohoof 2

I should watch the Trixie episodes again, Trixie is a competitor for best pony in my book. :D

~snip for size~

Epic Trixie is epic!

She's my second favorite, personally, but I'm still a pretty huge fan of her :D

Are you planning on picking up the 4DE Trixie plush? I plan on ordering her along with the Rarity one :D

660637__safe_solo_trixie_plushie_merchan

Last I checked, only ran for 25 bucks, too :D Good deal, eh?

• Brohoof 1

She's my second favorite, personally, but I'm still a pretty huge fan of her :D

Are you planning on picking up the 4DE Trixie plush? I plan on ordering her along with the Rarity one :D

660637__safe_solo_trixie_plushie_merchan

Last I checked, only ran for 25 bucks, too :D Good deal, eh?

I don't really buy merch, myself, though in future I might consider it. Thanks anyway. :)

She's not best pony for me right now; AJ, Twilight and Trixie hold the position interchangeably, depending on recent episodes, my mood, and whether there's a full moon. :lol:

• Brohoof 2

My WeLoveFine Trixies came today. Overall they're pretty nice, the one I opened has a scuff in the paint on her one hoof though, and the bent cape slightly damaged the star design on her cape. The way they are shipped leaves much to be desired. They got crushed a little bit, and with the recent heat we've had, her cape got disfigured. Heat allows vinyl to be easily bent/rearranged, and since they sat in a hot truck all weekend in cramped quarters, that's what happens. Luckily it can be undone with a hairdryer and ice water.

Oddly, these things are not numbered. You'd think with them being limited production numbers there would be some kind of xx/xxxx somewhere. I'll also note that the design on the base is a sticker, not painted on.

The box they came in is pretty shallow, I would have liked for there to been another inch. As it was, when I cut the tape, it was easy to see the box had been compacting the tightly bubble wrapped figures.

post-9221-0-55792600-1405365685_thumb.jpgpost-9221-0-69347000-1405365678_thumb.jpg

post-9221-0-71552500-1405365675_thumb.jpgpost-9221-0-48480800-1405365672_thumb.jpg

Size comparison with the Funko and brushable.

post-9221-0-98040800-1405365682_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 3

My WeLoveFine Trixies came today. Overall they're pretty nice, the one I opened has a scuff in the paint on her one hoof though, and the bent cape slightly damaged the star design on her cape. The way they are shipped leaves much to be desired. They got crushed a little bit, and with the recent heat we've had, her cape got disfigured. Heat allows vinyl to be easily bent/rearranged, and since they sat in a hot truck all weekend in cramped quarters, that's what happens. Luckily it can be undone with a hairdryer and ice water.

Oddly, these things are not numbered. You'd think with them being limited production numbers there would be some kind of xx/xxxx somewhere. I'll also note that the design on the base is a sticker, not painted on.

The box they came in is pretty shallow, I would have liked for there to been another inch. As it was, when I cut the tape, it was easy to see the box had been compacting the tightly bubble wrapped figures.

attachicon.gif20140714_150447.jpgattachicon.gif20140714_144609b.jpg

attachicon.gif20140714_144609.jpgattachicon.gif20140714_144555.jpg

Size comparison with the Funko and brushable.

attachicon.gif20140714_144701.jpg

Looks nice :D Still waiting for mine - customer service chick said all the orders should ship out this week though, so hopefully I'll get it pretty soon.

Also, damn. I'm jelly of dat Funko, bro. 

215__safe_twilight+sparkle_trixie_artist

I'm waiting until they release Rarity before I order anything from them :okiedokielokie: 

Being that I have a Trixie avatar on Skype and ship Twixie like UPS, can I join in as well?

Yup yup :D 

I have a Trixie avatar on Skype, too, btw :o

• Brohoof 2

I have a Trixie avatar on Skype, too, btw :o

I am aware of this :P

I found something else that I would really like to use as an avatar, but I'm so dead set on White Mage Trixie I don't even want to change it to something else now.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I am aware of this :P

I found something else that I would really like to use as an avatar, but I'm so dead set on White Mage Trixie I don't even want to change it to something else now.

Alicorn amulet Trixie > White Mage Trixie

I mean, look at this:

join_the_dark_side_by_daughter_of_fantas

great_and_powerful_by_ktgreenstripe-d5t3fore_greatness_and_power_by_aurarrius-d5

Edited by ghostfacekiller39
  • Brohoof 1