Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The Great and Powerful Trixie Fan Club

Tomiix

Alicorn amulet Trixie > White Mage Trixie

I mean, look at this:

join_the_dark_side_by_daughter_of_fantas

great_and_powerful_by_ktgreenstripe-d5t3fore_greatness_and_power_by_aurarrius-d5

531843.jpg

She's still pretty awesome in White Mage robes tho. Although I wonder if her Holy would either be weak because she has the wrong mindset or wicked destructive because of her anger.

• Brohoof 4

(edited)

She's still pretty awesome in White Mage robes tho. Although I wonder if her Holy would either be weak because she has the wrong mindset or wicked destructive because of her anger.

Yeahh, she also looks pretty epic there :D

Trixie generally seems to look pretty epic, though.

large.png

Edited by ghostfacekiller39
  • Brohoof 2

Looks nice :D Still waiting for mine - customer service chick said all the orders should ship out this week though, so hopefully I'll get it pretty soon.

Also, damn. I'm jelly of dat Funko, bro. 

img-2849831-6-215__safe_twilight%20spark

I'm waiting until they release Rarity before I order anything from them :okiedokielokie: 

Yup yup :D 

I have a Trixie avatar on Skype, too, btw :o

Yea, I preordered clear back when they first opened the gates.

The Funko Trixies are great, I still have a third spare since I never got around to sending it back. If you can't find a good deal on one when you get around to it, I'd gladly trade for a Rarity.  :muffins:

Also, gotta agree that Alicorn Amulet Trixie > White Mage Trixie. I mean, aside from canon, that amulet makes her as powerful as Celestia. Of course, I'd much rather see her use those powers for good then enslave Ponyville in a banner and applesauce making frenzy.

• Brohoof 2

While Alicorn Amulet Trixie is pretty badass, she's also slightly evil. Normal Trixie is just very, very arrogant in a jerk with a heart of gold manner, which is both hilarious and endearing.

In other news, more evidence that ponies become even more adorable when you crystallise every cell in their body:

crystal_trixie_by_dragongirl983-d5ln3iz.

As with most ponies, Crystal Trixie is best Trixie. :D

• Brohoof 4

(edited)

Also, gotta agree that Alicorn Amulet Trixie > White Mage Trixie. I mean, aside from canon, that amulet makes her as powerful as Celestia. Of course, I'd much rather see her use those powers for good then enslave Ponyville in a banner and applesauce making frenzy.

That reminds me, I like Trixie being an antagonist turned anti-hero type character, kind of like Magus from Chrono Trigger. While I don't want to see her be "good" I'd like it if she were to reappear with her old attitude, but in a way that's helpful to the mane 6 rather than detrimental :D That trademark style of boasting is what sparked my interest in her character, but I do think it'd be gnarly to see her return like that in S5.

Because she's going to return in S5 or else I shall drop an atom bomb on Hasbro :wacko:

As with most ponies, Crystal Trixie is best Trixie. :D

The crystalification certainly does the Great and Powerful Trixie justice :D Lemme see what else I can dig up :D

427429__safe_solo_trixie_alternate+hairslarge.png

• Brohoof 4

That reminds me, I like Trixie being an antagonist turned anti-hero type character, kind of like Magus from Chrono Trigger. While I don't want to see her be "good" I'd like it if she were to reappear with her old attitude, but in a way that's helpful to the mane 6 rather than detrimental :D That trademark style of boasting is what sparked my interest in her character, but I do think it'd be gnarly to see her return like that in S5.

If Hasbro do bring Trixie back then this should be the way they do it. Getting rid of her hubris would be getting rid of a big part of her character and would feel like a cop-out. Sure, make her a bit more reasonable, but she's not going to become humble because of a couple of encounters with Twilight.

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

If Hasbro do bring Trixie back then this should be the way they do it. Getting rid of her hubris would be getting rid of a big part of her character and would feel like a cop-out. Sure, make her a bit more reasonable, but she's not going to become humble because of a couple of encounters with Twilight.

Yeahh...if Trixie came back and didn't constantly pat herself on the back, I'd be very disappointed. It's part of her character and a huge part of why her fans like her so much :D

She wouldn't be the Great and Powerful Trixie anymore without that, and I know I prefer her being Great and Powerful without even seeing what the other side has to offer. 

large.jpeg

• Brohoof 2

Yeahh...if Trixie came back and didn't constantly pat herself on the back, I'd be very disappointed. It's part of her character and a huge part of why her fans like her so much :D

She wouldn't be the Great and Powerful Trixie anymore without that, and I know I prefer her being Great and Powerful without even seeing what the other side has to offer. 

img-2853008-1-large.jpeg

Yeahs; wouldn't work; Trixie needs to be Oz, not Dorothy :D

If you remember; when Oz introduces himself as the Great and Powerful; Dorothy replies by calling herself "small and meek) something that would ruin Trixies character. Sorry, I wanted to make a reference to my favorite movie; I may have tried too hArd.

• Brohoof 1

Yeahs; wouldn't work; Trixie needs to be Oz, not Dorothy :D

What a perfect parallel you have discovered... :lol:

I would like to see Trixie's "smoke-and-mirrors" aspect brought to the fore, since I would imagine that illusions are her special talent given her profession and it would be fun to see the full extent of her powers.

• Brohoof 2

What a perfect parallel you have discovered... :lol:

I would like to see Trixie's "smoke-and-mirrors" aspect brought to the fore, since I would imagine that illusions are her special talent given her profession and it would be fun to see the full extent of her powers.

Right! That would be bucking epic!
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

667912__safe_photo_trixie_irl_food_reque

Alright, now that I've got that out of the way, has anyone read the new IDW Comic yet? :D I was so excited for it I picked it up within 5 minutes of it being released on Comixology :D

Featured the 3 best ponies: Rarity, The Great and Powerful Trixie, and Applejack :D

How on earth could I not be excited about that? :D

662881__safe_solo_trixie_plot_simple+bac

Trixie was absolutely amazing in it! :D I mean, wow. She's easily one of the best parts of the comic - she's still her arrogant, boastful self, but she's also an anti-hero and is helpful to the mane 4 that are there. She actually might be the major character of that comic, though. I'm not complaining :D

Hopefully S5 will follow in this comic's footsteps and bring her back in this kind of light :D

Now, to anxiously await for issue #22 so I can see the conclusion to this thrilling storyline...I'll be sure and pick it up within the first 5 minutes of release again :D

• Brohoof 2

I wish I could get the comics, I'm not old enough to own a debit card and there is no way I'm asking my parents to order them for me. :lol:

Also, what's the deal with the pizza?

Ah. Damn - you're really missing out on a great issue :D I know some people scan the comics and make them accessible through YouTube. Perhaps you can look into that? :D

And because the Great and Powerful Trixie doesn't trust round pizza, duh :D

The only thing that's more untrustworthy than round pizza is wheels >_>

large.png

• Brohoof 1

Ah. Damn - you're really missing out on a great issue :D I know some people scan the comics and make them accessible through YouTube. Perhaps you can look into that? :D

And because the Great and Powerful Trixie doesn't trust round pizza, duh :D

The only thing that's more untrustworthy than round pizza is wheels >_>

img-2859287-1-large.png

Hm, I'll look into it then.

And I was more getting at where the thing actually came from. Trixie's distrust of wheels is well known in these parts. :P

FEAR THE WHEELS. REPORT ANY UNAUTHORISED WHEELS YOU SEE TO YOUR NEAREST WHEEL OFFICER.

67520.png?1354558879

• Brohoof 2

Of course it should be. The Great and Powerful would never approve of wheels.

Yeahh. Wheels just suck anand are just...echhh. I would most certainly not go bowling with the cretins. 

Good thing the Great and Powerful Trixie keeps he eye out for them :ph34r:

large.png

• Brohoof 1

The New Wheel Ordrer prepares to make its final move in securing total dominance over ponykind from the shadows. They must not be allowed to complete their schemes!

139468327915.jpg

Luckily, we have the Great and Powerful Trixie to keep the untrusted wheel menace at bay :ph34r:

large.jpg

She pulls no punches, either :D

• Brohoof 1