Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The Great and Powerful Trixie Fan Club

Tomiix

Here's a Kaliptro knock-off artist drawing Trixie :D

large.jpeg

Also, did anyone else read the two latest comics that were focused on Trixie? I managed to pick both of them up within 5 minutes of release, myself, and they were well worth the cost/wait :D l'd recommend them to any Trixie fan - lots of Trixie and lots of development for her, plus some great moments between her and Babs :please:

699048__safe_trixie_idw_babs+seed_spoile

It's too easy to take that scene out of context, now that I look at it :confused:

• Brohoof 6

Shame there's no where that sells the damn comic near me, or even close by. I'd totally want those two Trixie issues...bleh. Figures with my luck.

And for the hell of it...Two Trixies!

Edit: bad galaxy s5!

post-24559-0-75083100-1408387741_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 5

Shame there's no where that sells the damn comic near me, or even close by. I'd totally want those two Trixie issues...bleh. Figures with my luck.

And for the hell of it...Two Trixies!

You can pick up the digital issues on Comixology - digital copy or not, they're worth it. Must-read for any Trixie fan, especially those who like her as an anti-hero type. If you prefer her as an antagonist, these comics aren't for you, just a head's up :D

Anyway, have a badass picture of Trixie vs. Twilight on the house :D

large.png

• Brohoof 5

You can pick up the digital issues on Comixology - digital copy or not, they're worth it. Must-read for any Trixie fan, especially those who like her as an anti-hero type. If you prefer her as an antagonist, these comics aren't for you, just a head's up :D

She never should be an antagonist. Show has enough, and she wouldn't really fit the role, since she's not out to do anything other then be noticed.

• Brohoof 2

I love that Trixie has received the spotlight in the comics finally. Though I'll have to wait to grab them since I'm falling behind in comics from lack of funds/time. Glad to hear they were good, also glad to see being used as more of an anti-hero than a protagonist.

• Brohoof 2

I hope to see Trixie in season 5. While not my favorite charactar, I like her alot and I think she has a lot more potential.

For now, have some awesome fan art with Twilight:

priori_incantatem_by_ruffyyoshi-d6yrval.

• Brohoof 4

Trixie or Twixie as I call her is so awesome because I love her cape and hat ALOT. I love her magic and I have always been a fan of magic tricks in general so I really enjoy her as a pony. I just got the Twixie Build a Bear plush and I love her because I have always wanted a GOOD plush of her. I also love the quotes that Twixie says. I got the sound box for her and my favorite quote from Twixie is "Watch in awe!" Even on my Ponyhoof profile I use her as my pony and her sound for my notifications. I just love her because she is so awesome!!! <3

• Brohoof 4

I loved it when she was evil in Magic Duel:

The Alicorn Amulet was the real "villain," not unlike the Venom Symbiote from Spider-Man.

P.S.: I guess that means the Inspiration Manifestation = the Carnage Symbiote.

Edited by A.V.
  • Brohoof 4

I notice a distinct lack of discussion of how awesome Trixie's line at 2:38 seconds is.

There is just so much mileage to be had.

Also the face that launched a thousand ships:

post-20329-0-34300900-1410151529_thumb.png

Trixie is just so photogenic:

post-20329-0-50328100-1410185512_thumb.png

post-20329-0-34300900-1410151529_thumb.png

post-20329-0-50328100-1410185512_thumb.png

• Brohoof 3