Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The Great and Powerful Trixie Fan Club

Tomiix

I notice a distinct lack of discussion of how awesome Trixie's line at 2:38 seconds is.

There is just so much mileage to be had.

Also the face that launched a thousand ships:

attachicon.gif1000ships.png

Trixie is just so photogenic:

attachicon.giftrixiephoto.png

And if I had my way; you'd get it Trixie!

Also; I thought RD was the face that launched a thousand ships? Oh wait... Wrong kind of ship, lol!

• Brohoof 2

I have heard the G&PT sing. Everything else will pale in comparison now.

That ... song ... loving it.  I didn't know Kathleen Barr had that kind of jazzy singing voice. :wau:

Ya better believe I've got tricks up my sleeve And I captivate 'Cause I'm powerful and great    
  • Brohoof 3

That ... song ... loving it.  I didn't know Kathleen Barr had that kind of jazzy singing voice. :wau:

Ya better believe I've got tricks up my sleeve And I captivate 'Cause I'm powerful and great    

Do you know for sure that's her? I've been wondering about it. If that really is her, then holy crap!

• Brohoof 2

Listening to the Trixie song from Rainbow Rocks on repeat right now. Dammit all, this song is so GOOD :please: One of the best of the series, and honestly, I think the only song I've liked more is "Becoming Popular" :D

Is it bad that it totally reminds me of what's running through my mind whenever I defend Rarity? :please:

• Brohoof 4

Is it bad that it totally reminds me of what's running through my mind whenever I defend Rarity?

Anything you throw up me, I'm going to throw back just wait and see

I'm here to take you down a peg

Yeah I can see that. :please:

@Andaasonsan, he just favorited mine. :(

• Brohoof 5

Don't mean to brag, don't mean to boast, but I'm a six course meal and you're just burnt toast.

720076__safe_solo_clothes_trixie_smile_open+mouth_rainbow+rocks_eyeshadow_artist-colon-pixelkitties_leaning.png

I find that line all too amusing :D

Why does she have a stand to sell the burnt toast? This picture confuses me.

• Brohoof 2

Is it just me or does it seem like most of trixies fans are rarity fans??

I like to think that the fabulous Rarity empire assimilates other fanbases into the empire on our quest to conquer MLP Forums, and the Trixie fanbase was just the first of many

...or a lot of Rarity fans like Applejack and Trixie :please: I've noticed a trend - there's those 3, and then there's RD/Fluttershy/Pinkie, and then there's Twilight :D

• Brohoof 3

I ordered Trixie's cape yesterday from Build a Bear since when i went to buy her they didnt sell it. I have the plush and the soundbox for her but no shoes because we ALL know Trixie NEVER wears shoes!

post-7306-0-58154400-1411086072_thumb.png

post-7306-0-58154400-1411086072_thumb.png

Edited by Princess Snowwie
  • Brohoof 5

I actually see myself in Trixie as I once did a very similar thing to what Trixie did in Boast Busters (I don't really wanna talk about that...). Unlike her, I didn't come back 2 and a half years later to take revenge on someone. So I do connect with her on that basis.

Edited by Azure Flare
  • Brohoof 2