Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The Great and Powerful Trixie Fan Club

Tomiix

I did like her change of heart the second time we saw her. Question is, where has she gone now?

And it seems she's taken over the banner. Just one problem, someone stole her hat and cloak.

Hey! Don't look at me! :ph34r:

• Brohoof 4

I did like her change of heart the second time we saw her. Question is, where has she gone now?

And it seems she's taken over the banner. Just one problem, someone stole her hat and cloak.

Hey! Don't look at me! :ph34r:

I think the hat and cloak were stolen solely as a device to advance the plot....

Okay that bad... Sorry...

a_sketch_about_plot_by_pluckyninja-d4loz

• Brohoof 6

Some Trixie pictures that have been sitting in a folder for far too long:

post-20329-0-66804200-1413248638_thumb.jpg

I didn't notice it until now, but this is an Andy Price picture.

Super fancy:

post-20329-0-66096000-1413249027_thumb.jpg

There is also a Sunset Shimmer and a Twilight Sparkle in this series.

Edited by Andaasonsan
  • Brohoof 2

• 2 weeks later...

Trixie Lulamoon is best pony, now give her our offerings of peanut butter crackers!

the_great_and_powerful_trixie_by_flutter

Now watch on awe, ask Trixie sing's a song for you!

Picture by http://flutterknight.deviantart.com/

Hub

Welcome to the fan club of The Great and Powerful Trixie!

img-106217-1-img-106217-1-the_great_and_

Trixie is a born performer. Although she isn't seen much in the television show, her personality came off so strongly that many fan protrations of her seem acurate. Unsure where she is from the only solid facts we know about her is that she is a travaling performer, earning money for a good show. She boasts, brags and acts tougher then she is. Yet this is why people are attracted to her, cause she is amusing. That must be why she was in buisness for so long!

Rules of this thread

-No spamming post to become biggest fans
-This is a children’s show, and believe it or not there are younger people who go on these forums, please limit content to suggestive only. For example you may post a picture of two ponies kissing, but they cannot be doing anything inappropriate, or showing things inappropriate..
-Do not post a picture of Applejack in the Rainbow Dash forum, because Applejack belongs in the Applejack forum.
-Do not hate on another fan club, for example posting in the Fluttershy forum "Twilight is better!"
-I have the ability to decide whether you are doing something inappropriate or not, if I deem you are doing something unnecessary and I ask you to stop, please stop. Common Sense my little ponies.
-All of MLP Forums rules still apply.

Fan Art

img-106217-2-img-106217-2-trixie_with_tw

Made by Vanilla Ice

img-106217-3-img-106217-3-trixie_with_fl

Made by Vanilla Ice

img-106217-4-img-106217-4-mlfw1407_huge.

img-106217-5-img-106217-5-mlfw1618-tumbl

img-106217-6-img-106217-6-2HXPv.jpg

img-106217-7-img-106217-7-C2IuM.png

This is the Trixie thread, please only post her. If you have recomendations for another pony club, go to the hub (linked at the top of the screen).

Trophy Case

Most of dos URL of the pictures seem be broken. Think need update our fix them.

What makes Trixie so popular......the world may never know 

Cause...

Trixie Lulamoon is one most powerfull and greatest pony around, with mighty magic's that ravel the prinsses. In her years in magic school she head best grades. And she with here hubelness thought she with here great power would go into the entreting bussnise give smiles on everypony's face's. 

But yet this where not to be so, cause Twilight Snorkel, came and ruined everything with here tricks. And here stupid friends. But she didn't let this get to her, she even made up with Twilight, after convising her, that she was wrong. And show they became best friends.

Seens then Trixie have also gone into music business with hit Tricks Up My Sleeves that captured ponies from all over in awe!

And oh she also enjoy penute butter crackers...

img-3234320-1-great_and_powerful_cracker

Picture by http://pixelkitties.deviantart.com/

I have been meaning to get to this fan club for the longest, and I just kept putting it off. Now I am finally here to support my love for The Great and Powerful Trixie.

post-18640-0-72733500-1415333255_thumb.png

Just know that best pony is watching.

• Brohoof 1

I have been meaning to get to this fan club for the longest, and I just kept putting it off. Now I am finally here to support my love for The Great and Powerful Trixie.

img-3235595-1-attachicon.gifmy-little-pony-???????-Pinkie-Pie-mane-6-459489.png

Just know that best pony is watching.

You go head, and do this.  B)

img-3235595-2-the_great_and_powerful_tri

Picture by http://ambris.deviantart.com/

img-3235595-3-trixie_love_penut_butter_c

Picture i just thought head to be done.  ^_^

Listen to this with full volume in the headset downloded in MP3 format. Like orgasm to my ears.  :comeatus:

• Brohoof 3