Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The Great and Powerful Trixie Fan Club

Tomiix

I think it's funny how, the only redeemable parts of Rainbow Rocks, were Trixie's scenes. She was the only thing that didn't seem to fall into a stupid cliche, and kept her full character the entire time.

I just wish during her couple scenes with Flash, she would've snapped his neck.

• Brohoof 2

• 2 weeks later...

Just had to share this one. Gotta love Trixie. <3

4.jpg

• Brohoof 6

img-3305333-1-146324.png

I tried to find fitting Christmas music for ^this^, but all that kept coming to mind was this:

Now, now. Dont give me any ideas.... AHAAA....... too late, can't get stupid sexy Trixie out of my head. :P

trixie_png_by_leopurofriki-d4wxzay.pngI heard you like the great and powerful Trixie? Well, come and get some handsome little stallion...  :comeatus:

Picture by http://leopurofriki.deviantart.com/

• Brohoof 3

• 2 weeks later...

If Trixie doesn't get a full redemption episode in season 5, I'm done with the show. The comics made her look alot better than the show seems to want to.

• Brohoof 2

• 2 weeks later...

I haven't really been to the Great and Powerful Trixie fan club much, but my friend got me a Trixie toy for Christmas and I'm so excited. This was the best place I could think of to rave about it. I will likely make casual returns to this fanclub

post-29440-0-46046500-1419499838_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

:wau: There has been a Great and Powerful lack of Trrrrrrrixie!! images in this last week- time to rectify this! Trixie+ftwa.gif

815ab88df07f0d9abd2ce5584835464d.png

True story~ ;)

full.gif

Whoever's tickling her... I wish it was me... <3

• Brohoof 7

:wau: There has been a Great and Powerful lack of Trrrrrrrixie!! images in this last week- time to rectify this! img-3544370-1-Trixie%20ftwa.gif

img-3544370-2-815ab88df07f0d9abd2ce55848

True story~ ;)

img-3544370-3-full.gif

Whoever's tickling her... I wish it was me... <3

Owwwww, adorabel. Really like it that picture. I WILL SAVE IT TO MY PICTRE CULACTION OF TRIXIE ON MY HARDDRIVE! 

• Brohoof 4

• 2 weeks later...

Trixie is BY FAR best pony!!! And she will become the princess!!! Mark my words!! It already sorta happened in Princess Trixie Sparkle on YouTube!!

Her last name is Lulamoon by the way. Great and Powerful Trixie Lulamoon former student of Celestia's School for Gifted Unicorns. And now a Traveling Magician. Sharing her magnificent powers for all to see and enjoy.

She enjoys boosting about herself and her abilities, usually in by referring to herself in tride persson. And appears to have great liking towards peanut butter crackers.

And also talking about Princess's

the_trixie_supremacy_drawfest_2013__2_dc

B) 20% more great and powerfull!

• Brohoof 2

Her last name is Lulamoon by the way. Great and Powerful Trixie Lulamoon former student of Celestia's School for Gifted Unicorns. And now a Traveling Magician. Sharing her magnificent powers for all to see and enjoy.

She enjoys boosting about herself and her abilities, usually in by referring to herself in tride persson. And appears to have great liking towards peanut butter crackers.

And also talking about Princess's

img-3597631-1-the_trixie_supremacy_drawf

B) 20% more great and powerfull!

Hahaha I'm well aware that her last name is Lulamoon. 

Princess Trixie Sparkle is a fanfiction series on YouTube. You should check it out! 

And btw, I love that princess pic XD 

• Brohoof 3

Mares in glasses you say?

Glasses are just :wub:

hipster_trixie_by_pixelkitties-d4hqx2w.p

Trixie interrupting beach fun. She's good at that. XD

commission___beach_party_by_sophiecabra-

• Brohoof 2