Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The Great and Powerful Trixie Fan Club

Tomiix

I watched the Season Six finale last night. Now I REALLY can't wait to see what Season 7 has in store for Trixie.

It's almost like Hasbro wants to convert haters of characters such as her, Discord, and Starlight Glimmer into admirers for such characters.

But it's working, I'll tell you that much.

• Brohoof 3

I watched the Season Six finale last night. Now I REALLY can't wait to see what Season 7 has in store for Trixie.

It's almost like Hasbro wants to convert haters of characters such as her, Discord, and Starlight Glimmer into admirers for such characters.

But it's working, I'll tell you that much.

Dont give me spoiler little flyer. I have watched only 2 episodes of season 6 ;)

• Brohoof 1

I really like Trixie's overall design. I think that her outfit really makes it complete! 

We also have a rescue dog at the veterinary clinic I woke at whose name is Trixie. Whenever I see her, I can't help but think of the pony Trixie.

:P

• Brohoof 2

Dont give me spoiler little flyer. I have watched only 2 episodes of season 6 ;)

Not that I recommend you skip any episodes, but if you decide to, make sure you first watch "No Second Prances" and "The Times they are a Changeling," before you watch the Season Finale. They set up important arcs for the series.  

• Brohoof 3

Not that I recommend you skip any episodes, but if you decide to, make sure you first watch "No Second Prances" and "The Times they are a Changeling," before you watch the Season Finale. They set up important arcs for the series.  

I have started from 1st episode. I dont intended to skip any episodes. By the way thank you for the advices ;)

• Brohoof 3