Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The Great and Powerful Trixie Fan Club

Tomiix

Aww, Trixie dosen't want to kill Twilight.

Trixie loves Twilight <3

If your referring to the Aladdin one, rule number 2 was you can't make anypony fall in love with you.

Guys what happened we fallen behind RD,twilight and rarity thread has more post than us. We need to regroup and conquer

Trixie shall rise again.

So do you guys think she will return at some point?

Personal and especially after the derpy incident I'll say yes

She is probably one of the most popular character I think it would be stupid of hasbro not to (just no Trixie coming to seek redemption that wold ruin her for me)

And I want to wish that they will maker a reccuring villain one day

Posted Image

We can now ban people by her great and powerfulness Authority :P

Edited by Leoc

I would rather her come back like Luna did, and try to fit in with everypony.

I could see the difficulties she would have being as arrogant as she is, and it would make for a cute ending <3

I would rather her come back like Luna did, and try to fit in with everypony.

I could see the difficulties she would have being as arrogant as she is, and it would make for a cute ending <3

Meh, I think she would be better off becoming a recurring rival or something. I mean, with the way she left in her episode, it didn't look like she had any second thoughts or regrets. Heck, if it was me, I'd be pretty pissed that my wagon was destroyed because two foals decided to bring a monster to town. That alone would be established motive for her to have revenge. It would feel a bit forced and unnatural if she just returned begging for forgiveness.

Plus, her personality would make her a perfect rival, as well as being able to give off some funny dialog exchanges(If you've seen Turnabout Storm, you'll know what I'm talking about). She has so much potential as an antagonist it would be a shame for the MLP Team to just throw that away.

After seeing the Trixie fan page surge ahead, I was about to get on my fellow Rarity fans about lagging behind, but I see the course has been corrected.

Well guys, looks like tensions are finally beginning to rise, as the Rarity fan club clearly is beginning to show signs of competitiveness. This will either result in us being left in the dust, or war being declared between the two groups. And it disturbs me deeply that the best pony's thread is quiet. Lets open up a topic of discussion about best pony, shall we?

How do you feel Fluttershy and Trixie would act meeting each other? Friends, rivals, Trixie taunting Fluttershy, what do you think would happen?

Edited by Tom the Diamond

As far as I can see, Trixie will boast cruelly only if 1) someone challenged her on the stage (rarity, applejack, RD), or 2) someone actively appraising her like Snip and Snail. So I rather doubt Trixie will do anything bad to someone like Fluttershy :blush:

But things can go extremely awful if Trixie get locked in a room with Pinkie Pie Posted Image

We: 87 replies

Twilight(biggest threat): 140 replies

Raitty: 130 replies

RD: 123 repliies

Pinkie Pie: 78 replies

AJ: 70 replies

Flutershy: 61 replies

Derpy: 32 replies

The statistics so far

I have hard time picturing A trixie/flutrshy rivalry the closest thing I can imagine is Trxie trash talking twilight only to get the stare treatment which she will obviously overcome. Otherwise I can't picture them not getting along because their character match boastful trixie with shy and accepting flutrshy

since a director hinted it then it's pretty much given he wouldn't do so otherwise the question is would the go the reoccuring vilain route or make her friends with the mane 6 with a redemption episode

redemption as coming to apologise for boasting

Edited by Leoc