Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The Great and Powerful Trixie Fan Club

Tomiix

Trixie is not a bad guy...
I just find it really unfair about her. I mean she a performer of course she would boast. Doesn't make it any better when the mane six contradict themselves not a minute later interrupting Trixie show.  Oh yeah and then she mocked for lying and her career in shambles because of two stupid kids.  

Did they really have to beat Trixie down just ot make her evil in Magic duel..I just found it really unjustified. Kind the same with Iron will being labeled 'bad guy" not his fault Fluttershy took his adivce to the extreme now it?

• Brohoof 1

Trixie is not a bad guy...

I just find it really unfair about her. I mean she a performer of course she would boast. Doesn't make it any better when the mane six contradict themselves not a minute later interrupting Trixie show.  Oh yeah and then she mocked for lying and her career in shambles because of two stupid kids.  

Did they really have to beat Trixie down just ot make her evil in Magic duel..I just found it really unjustified. Kind the same with Iron will being labeled 'bad guy" not his fault Fluttershy took his adivce to the extreme now it?

It's one of those cases of protagonist-centered morality, and it kinda bothers me. Yeah sure, Trix was being obnoxious about it, but it was not like she was harming anyone without provocation

CollabQuietMorningbyThePossumface1485122

• Brohoof 2