Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The Great and Powerful Trixie Fan Club

Tomiix

Ok everypony check the hub post for my update about the contest I started + other important info.

Now, before you get mad at me, I made it only Mane 6 for the first contest so that they get more posts and also because it makes it so that there are more to the teams in each group. You still get a trophy case for future contest though.

If you have Google Chrome it should automatically translate this page.

Can somepony explain to me what the Buck is going on there? 0.o

Posted Image

Ok everypony check the hub post for my update about the contest I started + other important info.

Now, before you get mad at me, I made it only Mane 6 for the first contest so that they get more posts and also because it makes it so that there are more to the teams in each group. You still get a trophy case for future contest though.

It's okay ._.

Posted Image

Now you can keep Trixie's driver's license in your own wallet!

post-124-0-22493700-1328731102_thumb.jpg

>Born 10-10-10

Posted Image

I mean, Trixie has to be in her 20s.

Also, Patricia? Where do you get 'Patricia' out of Trixie?

But, none-the-less, its still a well made license, good job making it Dr. Fizzle! Now we just need you to admit The Great and Powerful Trixie is best pony...

• Brohoof 1

>Born 10-10-10

Posted Image

But, none-the-less, its still a well made license, good job making it Dr. Fizzle! Now we just need you to admit The Great and Powerful Trixie is best pony...

that the problem with people nowdays they are all in denial on which pony is their favorite it's sad really

If only everyone accepted Trixie in their life xD

• Brohoof 1

>Born 10-10-10

Posted Image

I thought it was common knowledge that Trixie is a nickname for Patricia? Albeit an uncommon one. Patricia -> Tricia -> Trixie

10-10-10 is MLP:FIM's debut date, silly.

I thought it was common knowledge that Trixie is a nickname for Patricia? Albeit an uncommon one. Patricia -> Tricia -> Trixie

10-10-10 is MLP:FIM's debut date, silly.

It is? I though Trixie was a name in it's own right, not a nickname. And I've never heard it as a nickname for Patricia... Though I could just be ignorant.

But how does Debut Date=Birth Date?

It is? I though Trixie was a name in it's own right, not a nickname. And I've never heard it as a nickname for Patricia... Though I could just be ignorant.

But how does Debut Date=Birth Date?

It's quite simple Trixie is it's own name in some places and a nickname in other(Or whatever Trixie want it to be actuallyxD)

It's quite simple Trixie is it's own name in some places and a nickname in other(Or whatever Trixie want it to be actuallyxD)

True! Though now I wonder which is the case for Trixie...

Posted Image

No matter the time of day, or how awake Trixie is, she still looks amazing!

Yeah, Trixie should of won by a landslide. Twilight only won because these kinds of things are popularity contests and there are a bunch of neighsayers out there. : (

So, hmmm... Whats the best humanized Trixie pic you ponies have seen?

Yeah, Trixie should of won by a landslide. Twilight only won because these kinds of things are popularity contests and there are a bunch of neighsayers out there. : (

So, hmmm... Whats the best humanized Trixie pic you ponies have seen?

none seriously none All make her a 40 year old giant boob kinda thing(now nothing against nig boobs but I just cant seem to see them feet to Trixie) I have yet to find even a single one that I like

none seriously none All make her a 40 year old giant boob kinda thing(now nothing against nig boobs but I just cant seem to see them feet to Trixie) I have yet to find even a single one that I like

Well, there has to be one out there that gets it right, I've seen many interpretations of her as a human, though they tend to either make her either more of an actress or a magician. I'll have to keep looking to find a few that I think are worthy of this thread...

Humanized trixie you say?

Posted Image

This one is good enough for me Posted Image

Is it just me or does she look like a 12 year old girl there? 0.o

ok. So are we going to have like meetings or meetups? If we are, were do i go? Posted Image

>Born 10-10-10

Posted Image

I need to send this photo to that one store to make it into a real licencse.

Posted Image

Edited by ElderUribe (#1 Trixie Fan)