Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Am I the only true Twilight Sparkle fan?

Dolphanatic

Hello!

I do understand where you're going with this. There's just this thing, About fanon, that doesn't blend in into my tastes when it comes to my favourite pony.

I've seen a few twilight fans, like Twiliscael, that really do love twilight for who she really is.

• Brohoof 1

I feel you. It seems like Twilight is the less appreciated pony of the mane 6. Although Rarity is my fave, I do have room for one more favorite pony, and that would be Twilight Sparkle. She was my first favorite pony when I watched the first episode. I can even relate to her in some aspects. I'm very studious, organized, and I have a phobia of time.

So, really...you're not the "only" fan in the world. xD I'm actually happy that you're a fan of her, and..that's quite exciting. :)

btw, welcome aboard. :3

All of the mane six have true fans, that's one of the wonderful things about the show.  Twilight is my favorite, I think she's a great main character.  I'm like a combination of Twilight and Fluttershy, and those are my two favorites.  Like Twilight, I started off as a bookworm and then suddenly came upon a big social life.  It didn't work out for me though, so I get to be very happy for Twilight instead.  I also think her magic powers are cool and I like her appearance. 

• Brohoof 1

Bro, I'm going to have to ask you to step down because I'm pretty sure anyone here would vouch for me that I'M in fact the "true" Twiilight Sparkle fan here. I mean, I could go on forever as to why, but I'll spare you the trouble.

I digress. Welcome to the forum. Get used to really strange and obscene things happening here. Once you get used to that, I'm sure you'll enjoy your time here. Message me any questions or concerns you may have, I'd be delighted to help.

How am I supposed to "step down"? I never intended the title to be an attack on other fans. It was more of a hyperbole. Besides, you've been on this site longer than me, so obviously they'll know you better (and thus vote for you). ;)

It's impossible to be the "only true fan" of anything...

Yes.  No "No True Scotsman" fallacies, please.  You can be a fan regardless of personal headcanon.

Welcome to the forums, by the way.  

• Brohoof 2

Twilight is my fave character along with Fluttershy.

I love Fluttershy because when you find the word "cuteness" in the dictionary you will find her picture. :D

What happen to Twilight is different, i mean, i really feel that we share the same kind of personality. I'm a booksmart, when i was at the university i used to study a lot and i received a scholarship due to my high grades. I graduated with honors too and i'm very proud of it because i never thought that i was going to achieve something like that. For those reasons i love Twilight, she shows you can do whatever you want (not only about studies, about everything) if you follow the correct path and if you have self-confidence too.

Love you Twily! Another true fan on the list! :)

How am I supposed to "step down"? I never intended the title to be an attack on other fans. It was more of a hyperbole. Besides, you've been on this site longer than me, so obviously they'll know you better (and thus vote for you). ;)

Hahaha, I'm only kidding. Like I said, welcome to the site, and I hope you have a good time here. I can already tell that people are going to like you :)

• Brohoof 1

Matters such as these are of a subjective nature, so there really are no "true" or "false" fans since objective logic cannot be applied to this. The only false fan in my opinion would be someone who claimed to be a Twilight Sparkle fan, but was lying, and actually was not one. I don't know why anyone would do that, though.

I love all of the mane 6 for who they are. However, Twilight Sparkle combined with Fluttershy would be most like my true self. 

• Brohoof 2