Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

New wallpapers!

Overmare

Yay, I've made some new wallpapers since the last post. 6 more to be exact.

and yes firebolt, there is a trixie this time. I made sure there was one this time

Welp, Might as well start off the list with some feels. 

~ Crusader of Old ~

__crusader_of_old___by_overmare-d5sijx8.

~ Derpness Overload ~

__derpness_overload___by_overmare-d5sh96

~ Diamond Jack ~

__diamond_jack___by_overmare-d5slosj.png

~ Just chilling out ~

__just_chilling_out___by_overmare-d5sm5a

~ Trixie ~

__trixie___by_overmare-d5sr2w2.png

~ Wings of Beauty ~

__wings_of_beauty___by_overmare-d5svmg1.

The last wallpaper is the most current one, and one of the ones I'm most proud of. I don't know why, I just like it. It makes me feel like I might actually be decent at making wallpapers, and that I'm improving.

Thanks for looking guys!

• Brohoof 9

Should I be worried as to why Rainbow Dash is see through on the first picture, and why Scootaloo is sad? That doesn't look good. 

Although great works, love your art style, and I might just have to steal that Derpy for my background...

These are awesome  There are so many generic pony wallpapers on the web it's rather annoying when i'm looking for something i like. The Trixie and Firebolt Lightning Dust wallpapers are particularly cool. 

Should I be worried as to why Rainbow Dash is see through on the first picture, and why Scootaloo is sad?

Yeah I want answers as to why this is the case haha. This picture would make an excellent pitch for an episode I think. 

Edited by Bucky_McGillycuddy

These are awesome  There are so many generic pony wallpapers on the web it's rather annoying when i'm looking for something i like. The Trixie and Firebolt Lightning Dust wallpapers are particularly cool. 

Yeah I want answers as to why this is the case haha. This picture would make an excellent pitch for an episode I think. 

Huehuehue. I'm leaving the story behind the picture up to the viewer. Although I have my own story for it, I think it's much more fun for the viewer to speculate what's going on.

I love your wallpapers so much, they're just plain amazing! Thanks for sharing! You're really great at making awesome wallpapers!

D'aww thanks! Though, I don't really feel like I'm all that great compared to some of the other artists out there. Guess I just need to continue improving is all.

Of course I miss the one I kept telling you to do through out countless posts... Stupid science exam...

Anyways, good job on a late reply! :D