Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Anti Conversion Bureau Or Pro Conversion Bureau?

Bendy

Anti Conversion Bureau Or Pro Conversion Bureau?  

7 users have voted

1. 1. Anti Conversion Bureau

• Anti Conversion Bureau
    • Pro Conversion Bureau

Just thought I'd start a thread about this. Looks like an interesting discussion.

If you're Anti Conversion Bureau: You believe Humans have a right to exist and not beyond redemption. And many non Nazi like Ponies (also from parallel universes included) think you have a right to exist too.

If you're Pro Conversion Bureau: You believe the Ponies are the harbingers of your ascension and every last Human down to the last child must be turned into a Pony or be killed for they are beyond redemption. Only with the genocide of the entire Human race will there be peace. 

----  

I myself am Anti Conversion Bureau, despite what my avatar might tell you. XD

Edited by Rush
  • Brohoof 1

wat

Seriously, no offense, but what does this have to do with anything? Are these bureaus taking place in some sort if alternate universe or are we going to be calling ourselves by these names now depending on whether or now we believe that everyone and their grandma should be a brony?

• 8 years later...
On 2021-09-15 at 10:51 PM, Paleopony said:

I'm an anti conversion bureau. You shouldn't have to become a pony if you don't want to.

Yeah, I've seen some bronies who think like this. Moving on, this is old thread. Just note. I don't think will be making more posts in it. I used make lots of these Anti Conversion Bureau threads in the past.

On 2021-09-16 at 7:22 AM, Sonic Shimmer said:

Literally nobody should be in favour of brainwashing. Ever.

I like Mass Effect too.

The ponies from TCB really give me Mass Effect Reaper vibes. No matter much they try make it seem not. Even the Pro TCB writers Princess Celestia just feels like Harbinger to me. 

• Brohoof 1