Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Need for Heroes! (Revamp) Role Play

Octavia's Bow

@, (Sorry for the late reply.) Frey took two more cautious steps before his right front hoof crashed through the floor panels. He gasped and pulled it back. "Must be somethin right hollow 'neath the floor." He said to himself as he observed the hole he had made.

(OOC: You guys are posting waaaaaay to fast...I dont really have time to reply to these things.)

Slicer chuckled. "You think you have caught me ?" He chuckled and bent his back legs around her's, He slowly started bending his legs, causing her legs to move into a weird angle. "All I need to do is bend my legs...And that will snap your's." He said.

Edited by Flame Dancer

She looked down and blushed, then looked at him with an entirely different face. This was the face of a mare who realized you were spreading her hind-legs without permission. (I had too, I had to! It was perfect! *Falls over laughing, then get back up to type the rest) "Soooooooo not my type," she said, drawing her hoof back. She punched him hard enough in the face to knock a normal pony out.

@

Slicer swore and spat out blood, then he laughed. "Big...Mistake." He quickly bent his leg's and there was a loud *Crack* He punched the pony in her stomach and pushed himself to his hooves, Feeling rather dizzy from her punch. "Your back legs have been Dislocated, I kept you alive so I could do this." He held her in a headlock and got ready to snap her neck. "LOWER, YOUR SHIELD." He yelled, Constricting her windpipe.

Flames burst from her horn and the space between them detonated. He flew back and hit the shield, sticking as it cuffed him. She backed herself onto the other side, and looked at her legs. Closing her eyes, she snapped them back into place, crying out. Panting, she eyed him angrily, "You were the one forcing yourself onto me. Don't think I LIKE having this up with you. I'd just prefer NOT to die by dragon-controlled skeleponies."

@

Slicer smiled. "Well...I know when i'm beat...But trust me, I will be free someday...Someday soon, And I will hunt you down and make your life a living hell, You will hear about my escape and Every night you will go to bed, wondering about where I am...And after figuring out who you are, I am going to kill every. Single. Pony. You care about." He grinned at her, showing off his teeth. "Then, At the end. I will find you and I will make you watch as I burn this whole city down." He said, looking down at the ground.

• Brohoof 1

(OOC: Sorry for the late start guys)

The ruckus in the other side on the city was a great blessing for this particular night, at the end of Manehattan north end at the of the Ministry of Culture tower a demon like creature had its eyes placed on a the exhibition below the glass it was standing on. The alarms and sirens were a great diversion he couldn’t have planned and after over charging the alarm system it was ready to “dive in”

The shadow placed his claw over the glass and an orange light glow through the crystal melting it entirely. The timing was perfect as a guard was walking right below him. The dark creature opened a pair of wings and dropped down over the unaware earth pony that wasn’t able to even feel what happened, the guard was cold out. The shadow swiftly moved to the center of the exhibition, a great jewelry collection from around the world was hosted in this place. Invaluable pieces of gold, platinum and silver with encrusted jewels as fine and exquisite that celestial herself would wanted them, in fact some were part of the royal sister collection.

The golden eyes of the shadow were fixed on one particular spot moments after it was standing in front of its pray. Neacke made of silver that hold a amethyst cut in the shape of a flower with a star on its center was in front of him. The name of the piece could be read on the exhibition plate said “Miracle Star” the creature showed a grin just before melting the glass like the one before it.

As it was taking the jewel on its claws a voice resounded on the museum. “Hey are you ok!! HEY!!” another guard was there standing next to the unconscious one. The creature took the jewel and run to the window. The movement alerted the guard that tried to follow his movement with his flashlight but we was too slow, his eyes were only able to glimpse a blurry shadow moving towards a window that shattered before his eyes could catch up with the scene.

The guard ran to the edge of the broken glass panel trying to find what he wasn’t sure. But there was nothing to be seen at the sight of the 76 floor of the tower and the “Miracle Star ” was gone with it. 

Edited by Colt

"There's a few things you're missing, pal. Officially, I'm dead. So I have no friends, or family. And another thing; you can't burn down a city, if I'm watching. Later, weirdo," she said, opening a section of the dome, and closing it, creating a doorknob on the outside for the police. She then dashed away. (I don't remember saying the crystal was impervious to ballistics. As I recall, the skeleponies were chipping away at it.)

• Brohoof 2

@

Slicer laughed as she walked out. "I will find you." He muttered, Preparing himself for what he was about to do.

He took a very very deep breath and closed his eyes, Then...He hit his head against the back of the dome, As hard as he possibly could. a few drops of blood ran down his neck as he hit the dome for the second time, A few pieces chipped away.

He also started tapping his hooves against what was holding him there.

• Brohoof 1

Maven stood next to him, waiting for an order. She was, after all, still under license.

Feraen looked at Nightfall like he was crazy, "So what you're saying is, you want me to drop my shield, so that the skeleponies can dismantle me with their weapons.I honestly thought Den's friends were smarter than that. Like, much smarter. Then again, you've probably  got other things that make you less... dimwitted."

@

Slicer laughed as she walked out. "I will find you." He muttered, Preparing himself for what he was about to do.

He took a very very deep breath and closed his eyes, Then...He hit his head against the back of the dome, As hard as he possibly could. a few drops of blood ran down his neck as he hit the dome for the second time, A few pieces chipped away.

He also started tapping his hooves against what was holding him there.

Nightfall prepared a dome himself.

"Looks like we have a prisoner. Maven," he called at her. "Help me get this one back to the station. Sapphire," he called on his radio. "Ask Den if he has any hero friends, besides us."

Speedy walked into the station.

"Hey, Sapphire. I'm back."

@@Nightfall

Slicer pulled one of his hooves loose and quickly started working on the part of the dome holding his other hoof. "Just give me a minute, I will be right with you." He said, hitting the second restraint as hard as he could, Cracking it slightly. He prepared to use his back hooves in a fight while he continued hitting the dome.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

"Yes siSPEEDYOHMAIGOSHYOURBACK!IT'SBEEN 30MINUTES!WHEREWEREYOU! DOYOUKNOWIFDENHASANYOTHER HEROFRIENDS? NO,OFCOURSENOT,SORRY!"Of course, it was really, really fast. "Ehem, Den, do you have any other hero friends?"

"Other than Maven? Nope."

"Alrighty dokie. He says no sir Captain." She giggled and hugged Speedy.

Maven set up her flute and began to play a calming melody.
(Maven's power is influence through music. It's not optional, really, you get influenced to some degree by the music. Last time, we didn't, and I felt like I was just playing battle themes and healing people.)

Edited by ~Chaotic Lieutenant~
  • Brohoof 1

The door to Jacks hut slid open. An old stallion walked out and sat on the portch with a single cup of tea. He had the same hair, eyes, and face that Jack had, but he was much older. As if he had aged decades in months. "Maybe he won't come today." he said to himself. "I have to remember that no one has quite as much free time as I do."

• Brohoof 1

Den felt something... weird in the spirit world. Something wasn't right, and he knew just who to see when he got this feeling. "Patches, I'm gunna be gone for a bit. You know where I keep the spare ammunition, if you need it. The ornamental spear is not a play thing. Bed by ten. Sorry kid, gotta see an old friend."

It took him a while, but he eventually made it to the hut where he knew Jack would be. Almost as if the universe was working with him, the pony stepped out of his hut. He looked like he'd aged even more than the last time they'd seen each other. He walked up to him, "Jack, it's been a while. Not the pony you wanted, I'm sure."

• Brohoof 1

@@Nightfall

Slicer pulled one of his hooves loose and quickly started working on the part of the dome holding his other hoof. "Just give me a minute, I will be right with you." He said, hitting the second restraint as hard as he could, Cracking it slightly. He prepared to use his back hooves in a fight while he continued hitting the dome.

"Yes siSPEEDYOHMAIGOSHYOURBACK!IT'SBEEN 30MINUTES!WHEREWEREYOU! DOYOUKNOWIFDENHASANYOTHER HEROFRIENDS? NO,OFCOURSENOT,SORRY!"Of course, it was really, really fast. "Ehem, Den, do you have any other hero friends?"

"Other than Maven? Nope."

"Alrighty dokie. He says no sir Captain." She giggled and hugged Speedy.

Maven set up her flute and began to play a calming melody.

(Maven's power is influence through music. It's not optional, really, you get influenced to some degree by the music. Last time, we didn't, and I felt like I was just playing battle themes and healing people.)

Nightfall pulled out a gun, making a new, slightly less thick dome around the pony in the dome already.

"Give it up. Now, put your hooves in the air, without touching the dome, and follow me."

Speedy rolled her eyes, smiling, and hugged her back.

"Glad to see you're still all in one piece."

@@Nightfall

Slicer broke his other hoof loose then put his hooves into the air. "I am panicking...Being in a small space makes me feel insane." He said, Looking at the second dome. "I'm going to fix that." He punched the dome, Making it crack in a few places. He punched it again, Shattering it. Then he kicked at the gun in Nightfall's hooves.

(OOC: You can say whether it hits or not.)

• Brohoof 1

Thunder Hooves arrived at the scene of the crime and saw a bunch of cops and vigilantes trying to constrain Slicer still. "Sweet Celestia, how many ponies does it take to hold that guy," he said through a mouthful of brownies. He then flew up and landed on a nearby cloud to watch in case action needed to be taken.

Den felt something... weird in the spirit world. Something wasn't right, and he knew just who to see when he got this feeling. "Patches, I'm gunna be gone for a bit. You know where I keep the spare ammunition, if you need it. The ornamental spear is not a play thing. Bed by ten. Sorry kid, gotta see an old friend."

It took him a while, but he eventually made it to the hut where he knew Jack would be. Almost as if the universe was working with him, the pony stepped out of his hut. He looked like he'd aged even more than the last time they'd seen each other. He walked up to him, "Jack, it's been a while. Not the pony you wanted, I'm sure."

"Just come inside, Den." Jack said, tiredly. "I'm sure Nightfall is coming soon, yes? He's bringing Maven with him, I assume." He walked to the door as he spoke. The door slid open, but he wasn't the one who opened it. Butajiri, the disguised Imp that had nearly opened a portal to the demon world was standing in the door frame, looking at Den.

"That's not Nightfall." He said. "I thought you had no other friends."

• Brohoof 1

"I thought you were trapped inside the demon realm," Den shot back. He eyed Jack, then Butajiri, "Nightfall's a little tied up at the moment. Though if he saw this, he'd probably get Maven to play something really high pitch. I remember somepony's ears really liking that high register."

(There's two ponies and a dragon there, not including Slicer)

• Brohoof 1

"You don't need to threaten him any more." Jackmsaid as he walked the rest of the way inside. "He's harmless. I brought him back here and convinced him that there is an easier way to get what he wants. He wants to be famous, not hated."

"I even picked up a pretty pony name as part of my 'reformation'." the imp said. "Now I am to be called Cumulus. My other name didn't fit."

"I don't expect you to like him. Neither do I." Jack said. "But he's still useful. And I didn't want to leave without knowing I had left something to protect you."

• Brohoof 1

Arrowleaf trotted down the street towards a small apartment building. *I bucking hate the city.* She thought, walking into the building and dragging her small suitcase into the elevator. *All this...Electric stuff...Blegh.* She trotted down the hall and opened the door to her room. It was small and the paint was chipping away. "I should have just stayed in ponyville." She mumbled, Closing the door.

"Leave? As in die? Dude, I thought you were gunna make him... I dunno, do Pop Music. That's a quick get rich and famous thing, right? Superheroing... it's hard, and Nightfall will definitely make him take a license. Unimportant, why are you leaving? We just lost Cherry Blossom, and Nightfall took it even harder than I did. Have you seen the bags under his eyes? A pony could sleep on it! He's been trying for two whole months to get together for a date, and has failed every single time. This is... less thought out than normal. But, I guess you can't control you time... You're not gunna go ballistic deamon, are you?"

• Brohoof 1

"Leave? As in die? Dude, I thought you were gunna make him... I dunno, do Pop Music. That's a quick get rich and famous thing, right? Superheroing... it's hard, and Nightfall will definitely make him take a license. Unimportant, why are you leaving? We just lost Cherry Blossom, and Nightfall took it even harder than I did. Have you seen the bags under his eyes? A pony could sleep on it! He's been trying for two whole months to get together for a date, and has failed every single time. This is... less thought out than normal. But, I guess you can't control you time... You're not gunna go ballistic deamon, are you?"

"I don't expect you to understand." Jack said. "I'm dying, Den. But neither you or Nightfall are going to have to worry about it. I'm going to wait here as long as it takes for Nightfall to come here. This is something I can't tell him in a message. You're welcome to stay, but don't expect any excitement here."

@, (Sorry for the late reply.) Frey took two more cautious steps before his right front hoof crashed through the floor panels. He gasped and pulled it back. "Must be somethin right hollow 'neath the floor." He said to himself as he observed the hole he had made.

Démence heard the wood fall to the ground. He knew that hiding would be pointless, so he walked out of the cupboard. "It would appear that you've found me." He started laughing. "Now how long can you survive?" He reached out into his bag and brought out a robotic spider, equipped with explosives. Setting it on the wall, he pressed a button. The spider started climbing the wall, and onto the roof. Then, all he had to do was to wait until the pony came down here.

"Gah!" Frey jumped upon seeing the second spider. Without realizing that it was of any significance, he clapped his front hoofs together, blowing it back onto the floor with a gush of wind that seemed to come from his front legs. The spider landed on its back and continued to crawl like a turtle on its back, not moving at all.

Frey jumped back into the light and started to spin his left front leg around like a windmill. "Come on out, and let me show ya somethin I picked up on me own without them teachers flappin their gums!"

(I can provide translations for Frey if you want.)