Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Bronies are probably the nicest persons that exists

Drehgunklew

I've been all alone all my life. I wrote that I was depressed here and now I have probably 15 to talk to when I'm depressed. Feeling a little better now that I do not feel as lonely as I did before.

THANK YOU :3

• Brohoof 3

Well to say that would make it sound as if bronies are greater human beings than others. Which is not really true.

There are definitely many great people in the community but I wouldn't consider bronies the nicest people that exist.

Edited by Lady Rarity Pony
  • Brohoof 1

Not necesarilly true. For example, I walked into Gamestop(shudder) once and saw the worker wearing a Twilight Sparkle shirt. I asked him where he got it, he reluctantly said "Internet". Yeah, because that gives me a lot of information. What a dick.

There are nice people everywhere and from all walks of life, I think what MLP FIM stands for just happens to draw more kind-hearted people together in one spot.

Sadly from what I have seen in places like MyLittleBrony and youtube, some of us are are not exactly what I would call tolerant... :unsure:

I have yet to see any of that behavior here though, so Brohoof for keeping a kind and caring community! /)*(

Edited by Guest

Not necesarilly true. For example, I walked into Gamestop(shudder) once and saw the worker wearing a Twilight Sparkle shirt. I asked him where he got it, he reluctantly said "Internet". Yeah, because that gives me a lot of information. What a dick.

OFFER BROHOOF FIRST

So he knows you're in his herd.

Based on the permanent scowl that was embalmed on his face, I'm glad I didn't.

Maybe you shouldn't have..but who knows? Maybe you would have made his day! :lol: