Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask a DF

duidamasterXD

Which avatar are you asking about? Sorry, I have so many XD.

The Rainbow Dash belly button one, which was, like, the only one I've seen you with. >.>

The Rainbow Dash belly button one, which was, like, the only one I've seen you with. >.>

Ah, of course. The belly button was actually added by ~Chaotic Discord~ as part of a fad that he started, but here's a larger version of the picture.

http://alwaysrainbow.deviantart.com/art/Morning-Flight-315337418?q=favby%3Aalwaysrainbow%2F54709448&qo=72

• Brohoof 1

U like anime?hmmmmm?

Some, although I don't watch a whole lot of it :P. I actually read a metric ton of manga though, which I generally like because it's quicker to go through than anime. My favorites are One Piece, Rurouni Kenshin, and Death Note, with Naruto and Fairy Tail a little behind those.

Why did you change your name to Strawhat and your avatar along with it? 

You're DashForever except when you're honoring her G1 prototype in which case you are FireflyForever. 

• Brohoof 1

Here are my very standard questions:

What do you think about Grunge? 
What do you think about Dubstep/Grime?

Is Fluttershy your second best pony? (SHE BETTER BEangry.png )

And is Soundgarden an awesome band?

• Brohoof 1

Why did you change your name to Strawhat and your avatar along with it? You're DashForever except when you're honoring her G1 prototype in which case you are FireflyForever.

Don't forget ~Lawful Loyalty~ and ~Chaotic Rainbow~ :). It's Non-Pony Identity Day, and while I almost didn't participate, I joined in the end. Right now I'm honoring my second favorite thing after MLP, which is One Piece, by naming myself after the main character of that. Monkey D. Luffy, AKA Strawhat Luffy. I'll probably be back to normal by the time you see this.

Here are my very standard questions: What do you think about Grunge? What do you think about Dubstep/Grime? Is Fluttershy your second best pony? (SHE BETTER BEangry.png ) And is Soundgarden an awesome band?

1: Grunge is good, I don't listen to a whole lot of it, but I dabble from time to time.

2: Is Grime another name for Dubstep? I don't mind Dubstep but it isn't really what I chose to listen to.

3: Currently tied for fourth to the chagrin  of Wingnut and Lightning Fluttershy :P. I still like her a lot, and she might move up in future seasons. You never know.

4: I've never actually listened to Soundgarden, so please don't kill me.

• Brohoof 1

Don't forget ~Lawful Loyalty~ and ~Chaotic Rainbow~ smile.png. It's Non-Pony Identity Day, and while I almost didn't participate, I joined in the end. Right now I'm honoring my second favorite thing after MLP, which is One Piece, by naming myself after the main character of that. Monkey D. Luffy, AKA Strawhat Luffy. I'll probably be back to normal by the time you see this.

1: Grunge is good, I don't listen to a whole lot of it, but I dabble from time to time.

2: Is Grime another name for Dubstep? I don't mind Dubstep but it isn't really what I chose to listen to.

3: Currently tied for fourth to the chagrin  of Wingnut and Lightning Fluttershy tongue.png. I still like her a lot, and she might move up in future seasons. You never know.

4: I've never actually listened to Soundgarden, so please don't kill me.

Grime is a genre that is quite similar to Dubstep, but I mostly said that because I mean Old School Dubstep, not the modern stuff and Brostep (Skrillex)

And Soundgarden is an amazing band, I highly recommend you listening to their album Superunknown. It can turn the most grunge hating person into a real grunge fan

• Brohoof 2

Don't forget ~Lawful Loyalty~ and ~Chaotic Rainbow~ smile.png. It's Non-Pony Identity Day, and while I almost didn't participate, I joined in the end. Right now I'm honoring my second favorite thing after MLP, which is One Piece, by naming myself after the main character of that. Monkey D. Luffy, AKA Strawhat Luffy. I'll probably be back to normal by the time you see this.

Gotcha.  I saw the calendar thingie say non pony identity day and I didn't know what it meant.  Maybe I'll participate next year.  For now, I couldn't do it because I'm already up to two name changes on the month and I don't want to get stuck with anything weird.  This must also explain why Flipturn decided to become a bob-omb. 

3: Currently tied for fourth to the chagrin of Wingnut and Lightning Fluttershy tongue.png. I still like her a lot, and she might move up in future seasons. You never know.

You were one of the few non-Fluttershy fans to speak up on behalf of the mild-mannered pegasus when several haters were trashing her that time.  You may not be head over heels for her, but you're on her side that's what counts.  :) 

• Brohoof 1

What is so awesome about Rainbow Dash?

Inb4stormofmembersyellatme

You see a storm of members in this thread :P?

Everything :)

But really, I like that she feels like an authentic character. She makes mistakes, she's afraid of messing up and looking bad, she does things she probably wishes she hadn't done, just like the rest of us. But she works through it and doesn't give up, and she does get better. And then she messes up again, but she keeps at it and fights for her dream. Overall I've been very impressed with her development over the course of the series and I've enjoyed it more than that of any other character.

Hope that works for an answer :).

• Brohoof 1

Do you have a Skype? I think you're a cool guy and I'd like to get more acquainted with you :3

Matter of fact, yeah. I'm a pretty private guy, which is why I don't have it displayed, but I'll PM it to you :).

• Brohoof 1

Ah, apologies my friend for not noticing this thread until now! derpy_emoticon1.png  To make up for lost time, I'll ask ya two questions:

1. Best princess?

2. Do you game at all?  If so, what video games?

• Brohoof 1

1. Best princess?

2. Do you game at all?  If so, what video games?

Bwahahahahahaha, this thread lives :3

1: Odd question for me, and I'm going to answer it in a very convoluted and nonsensical way, so bear with me. The best character who is a princess is Twilight, as she's 6th best pony. I still don't really think of her as a princess though for some reason, and referring to her that way just feels...off. I think Celestia deserves a heck of a lot more credit than she gets, but I'm a big fan of Luna. She manages to be an intimidating, powerful, slightly unstable goddess of the night while still being adorable, relatable and entertaining. I still think of Luna as best princess.

2: My parents were kinda protective when I was younger, so I never really had video game systems. I never really got into the habit when I got older either. I played a lot of Fire Emblem and Pokemon and still pick them up from time to time, but overall I don't really game a lot :P.

• Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Who are your best friends on the forums? img-1455391-1-laugh.png

Sorry for the cruddy answer, but I've already answered this question a few times earlier in the thread, and I've decided not to answer it any more. Both because I'm worried about leaving out anyone who might look at this, and I'm not sure how good of an idea it is to give the forum a real time picture of how my friendships are growing/diminishing.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

If you were going to rock out on a missile with a crash course to THE MOOOOOOOON!!!! with whomever you choose, WHO would you want to be with you AND what song would you rock out to?

Note: You can choose both real and fictional characters, there's absolutely no limit for how many individuals can rock out with you!

Edited by Accellerant
  • Brohoof 1