Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask a DF

duidamasterXD

(edited)

So, you've decided to rez this thread again.  smile.png

I won't bore you with questions about your age.  I know approximately and I'm satisfied with that.  I think it's fun watching people guess how old you really are too. 

But why won't you reveal your location?  Not even in a big general sense, like country or continent?  There's even a great thread for you to post your answer right here:  (Link removed).

EDIT:  That thread was merged with the MLP forums meetup map.  I have to run out the door in 10 minutes to catch my train to Pittsburgh so I don't have time to get the correct link. 

Edited by Wingnut
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

Ticklish spots? img-1485769-1-tongue.png

Bottoms of my feet

Kisses?

Hugs img-1485769-2-wink.png

Are you a bigger Dashie fan than me? :3 (stirs up rivalry again)

Son, I'm so big of a Dashie fan, Wonderbolt Academy was leaked early so I could watch it on my birthday ;). Also, if we're going to hash this out, it needs to be in a status update, and it needs to involve Clarity, so we can harass her with hours of spam :)

If you were going to rock out on a missile with a crash course to THE MOOOOOOOON!!!! with whomever you choose, WHO would you want to be with you AND what song would you rock out to?

Note: You can choose both real and fictional characters, there's absolutely no limit for how many individuals can rock out with you!

Rainbow Dash, Pinkie Pie, Monkey D. Luffy, Tyrion Lannister, the Flash, Yossarian, the Weasley twins, Cloud Kicker, Winston Churchill, and Bob Dylan img-1485769-3-smile.png.

To this. Not very original, but still perfect.

How old are you? 

Expected this

Older than you

But why won't you reveal your location?  Not even in a big general sense, like country or continent?

I actually have revealed my age and location multiple times on the forums, just not in very convenient places for people who would want to know them. I've told Artemis my age at least, he might not remember it though.

Anyhow, couldn't hurt. I live in Oregon. Really close to Zoop actually. We should probably have lunch or something one of these days.

Enjoy your train ride img-1485769-4-smile.png

When does the narwhal bacon?

4 A.M

Edited by DashForever
  • Brohoof 3

Flying man. Flying. You can't say no to that.

Or you can be Superman and have all 3 (lucky son of a gun dry.png).  The only thing better than that of course is being Batman, because... well, that speaks for itself. sleep.png

Next question... huh.png ummm... cake or pie?

• Brohoof 1

Or you can be Superman and have all 3 (lucky son of a gun img-1485919-1-dry.png).  The only thing better than that of course is being Batman, because... well, that speaks for itself. img-1485919-2-sleep.png

Next question... img-1485919-3-huh.png ummm... cake or pie?

Both are orphans though. Dunno how lucky that is.

I'm ultra-particular when it comes to desserts, and I'm actually not a huge fan of most kinds of cake. I love apple pie more than Soarin' does though :). My siblings died laughing when they saw that episode.

• Brohoof 1

If your favorite characters in FiM were pizzas, what kind(s) would they be? 

Hm, tough.

Rainbow Dash: First thought was Hawaiian. Whether that makes any kind of sense is up to you

Pinkie Pie: Some kind of M&M, cinnamon pizza. I actually want to try one of those now XD

Applejack: Gourmet Vegetarian.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)
Anyhow, couldn't hurt. I live in Oregon. Really close to Zoop actually. We should probably have lunch or something one of these days. Enjoy your train ride

Wow, I didn't even think I could get THAT out of you.  At least I now know you're not Feld0.  You're Zoop!

Edited by Wingnut

Wow, I didn't even think I could get THAT out of you.  At least I now know you're not Feld0.  You're Zoop!

My secret bald identity is revealed!

It's kind of like this

I'll mail you the strawberry :)

• Brohoof 1

What's the most bizarre food you have eaten?

One summer after helping dig a drainage ditch, I had a lettuce, rice and jelly sandwich. Think I'll pass on having another.

What kind of food would you like to try for the first time?

If fictional foods can be included, a pie made of MLP Zap Apples. I'm an enormous fan of apple pie, and if Zap Apples are this magic, hyperdelicous version of regular apples, Zap Apple Pie would probably be a hyperdelicious version of apple pie.  

Best ship?

These two.

not_a_soft_type_by_inuhoshi_to_darkpen-d

This all goes way back to a dark and dull night, when I was watching Season 1 for the first time. During the episode Griffon the Brush Off, Pinkie spends most of the episode fangirling over Dash, stalking the heck out of Dash, wanting to spend time with Dash, and moping when she can't. I had a sleep-deprived epiphany that was something like "HOLY CRAP! THAT"S WHAT I'D DO!" Since then, I've found the idea of Pinkie having some kind of crush on Dash incredibly cute. There are a few more things that've reinforced my wacky thoughts, (In Too Many Pinkie Pies, whenever she gets her clones, she goes to Rainbow and sends her clones to everypony else. And Wonderbolt Academy doesn't really need much explanation.) There's something uniquely wonderful about the ship for me. I have about 20 FiMFiction favorites dedicated to it, several pages of fanart, and over an hour of PMVs in a playlist :blush:. I consider myself the third-biggest fan of the ship in the entire fandom :). I usually read fics about them to cheer myself up when I'm sad about something.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

How much dash could a Rainbow Dash dash if a Rainbow Dash could dash dash?

Edited by Batbrony

How dash could a Rainbow Dash dash if a Rainbow Dash could dash dash?

Hm, not as dash as Dash could be, but pretty darn dash.

Hm, pretty dash=pretty Dash

Pretty Dash =

_rainbow_dash__s_wedding_dress__by_anaxb

That picture is the answer to your question.

• Brohoof 2

Did Rarity stitch that dress on your signature for our favorite wittle RD? biggrin.png

She certainly did! She was a bit too busy to make one for herself, but she made this nice one for Pinkie Pie :D

galloping_gala_2012__pinkie_pie_by_spiri

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

tumblr_ll37jz5zsk1qi6b5eo1_500.jpg

Hello DashForever.  It's me, Princess Trolly, just come to say hi!  Since you seem to be having a case of schadenfreude in my "Ask Thread" I just wanted to join in on the fun!  After all, it does look like A LOT of fun! img-1379355-5-xtWXQl1.png

So what to do?  I mean, as an all powerful goddess of the sun, there's just so many choices.  But ya know, I'll go easy on ya.  You have a choice: Pinkie Pie or Rainbow Dash crying?  Ya gotta pick one, or I'll just make 'em both miserable!  So what'll it be my feathery friend? yay.png

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

img-1580215-1-tumblr_ll37jz5zsk1qi6b5eo1

Hello DashForever.  It's me, Princess Trolly, just come to say hi!  Since you seem to be having a case of schadenfreude in my "Ask Thread" I just wanted to join in on the fun!  After all, it does look like A LOT of fun! img-1580215-2-img-1379355-5-xtWXQl1.png

So what to do?  I mean, as an all powerful goddess of the sun, there's just so many choices.  But ya know, I'll go easy on ya.  You have a choice: Pinkie Pie or Rainbow Dash crying?  Ya gotta pick one, or I'll just make 'em both miserable!  So what'll it be my feathery friend? img-1580215-3-yay.png

You're just mad that I out-trolled you yesterday tongue.png

297624__pinkie%2Bpie_suggestive_30%2Bmin

Do anything of the sort and Pinkie Pie and Awesomom will eat the most delicious cake in Equestria, leaving none for you.

Edited by DashForever
  • Brohoof 1

You're just mad that I out-trolled you yesterday img-1580570-4-tongue.png

img-1580570-5-297624__pinkie+pie_suggest

Do anything of the sort and Pinkie Pie and Awesomom will eat the most delicious cake in Equestria, leaving none for you.

blink.png Well... buck.  You crafty son of a b****.  Oh, ooooo, eeeeeee, FINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Touche sir, touche.  Congratulations, you've won the prize of a lifetime!!!

nothing.gif

If I can't make you miserable, I sure as buck ain't making you happy!!!!!!!!!  I'm off to troll other ponies!  Farewell!!! img-1379355-5-xtWXQl1.png

• 1 month later...