Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop Don't Have a Signature? Ask Me For One.

ShyForever

Hera ya' go! 6_9

MissDerpySig_zps1d7215b3.jpg

Yea, I guess you were a little vague, so I went with what I thought you wanted. How does this look?

Here ya' go!

It's perfect! You're officially the best! Sorry about being vague, I had no idea what I wanted...Sorry! So this is totally awesome...thanks!!

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here ya' go!

IamnotabronySig_zpse8c979f0.jpg

I added a lot of Rainbow+Mac vectors on your signature, and it looks great!

...Wait, you didn't want text? 

Umm... I just don't know what went wrong?

If you want me to, I'll make another signature without words... if you want. But I still hope you enjoy.

Dude awwwsome just want to fix a couple things if its ok. remove my name but keep the eeyup if you can move the overlapping rd and bm and make it look like theres a interest between them( yes i like the Big mac x Rainbow dash coupleing hehe) if you can that is

Dude awwwsome just want to fix a couple things if its ok. remove my name but keep the eeyup if you can move the overlapping rd and bm and make it look like theres a interest between them( yes i like the Big mac x Rainbow dash coupleing hehe) if you can that is

You got it, boss!

Just give me about 5-15 minutes and your new signature will be ready to go!

(I also like Rainbow Mac shipping. Hehehe.)

Here ya' go! Your new and improved signature!

IamnotabronyNEWsig_zps24dc7e20.jpg

I hope you enjoy the changes made with your signature, and I wish you a good night.

You got it, boss!

Just give me about 5-15 minutes and your new signature will be ready to go!

(I also like Rainbow Mac shipping. Hehehe.)

Here ya' go! Your new and improved signature!

IamnotabronyNEWsig_zps24dc7e20.jpg

I hope you enjoy the changes made with your signature, and I wish you a good night.

oh man i puked rainbows. I thank you whole heartedly i wish i could do something to show my gratitude....here have my imaginary money! 

Shyforever i have a question to ask,

I love my signature but since you really think that this is the best work you've done for signatures, maybe you can make a 2nd version of my signature, but like more evil :P

same characters, same size and same words. But the 2nd design should be more evil :)   *Evil Laugh*

Size Of Signature: 600 x 100

Ponies: Rainbow Dash is all.

Text: I want the text centered, and I want it to say my name. And legible font please. (If possible, below can it say 'Dash Fever'?)

Background: Anything rainbow. But make sure the rainbow is mellow.

I must say, this was a crazy idea for a signature. And that is why there is crazy Twilight on the left.  ;)

FOR SCIENCE!!

Eh. its dwarf fortress related. !!SCIENCE!! (the !! on either side indicate that said object is on fire in DF) is people trying to find out how DF science works usually by either a lot of goblins dying or a lot of magma, hence volcano (there's a saying than in DF, no problem cannot be solved with magma). Similar to weaponization

I love my signature but since you really think that this is the best work you've done for signatures, maybe you can make a 2nd version of my signature, but like more evil :P

same characters, same size and same words. But the 2nd design should be more evil :)   *Evil Laugh*

I really like this signature, although I'm more pro-good than bad, but it looks awesome.

Sooo what you're saying is that... It needs to be about 20% eviler right?

Size Of Signature: 600 x 100

Ponies: Rainbow Dash is all.

Text: I want the text centered, and I want it to say my name. And legible font please. (If possible, below can it say 'Dash Fever'?)

Background: Anything rainbow. But make sure the rainbow is mellow.

Here ya' go!

AlexandriaSignature_zps40ddf0e5.jpg

I hope the font styles are okay. And I also hope the capitalization in your name if okay. Since your username has many different forms of capitalization, the text looked a bit out-of-place, so I made Alexandria all capitals and the 'x's all lowercase.

I would really appreciate it if you could do this for me ^0^ Thankthank

Size: 600 x 200

Ponies: Fluttershy

Text: Voodo133 (centered, dark orange or whatever color you think works)

Background: Black with orange splatters?

Thanks again

Well, it doesn't say that you are a donor. The only way to have a 600x200 signature is to be a Subscriber/Donor, so a 600x100 signature will have to do until future notice.  ;)

Here ya' go!

VoodooSignature_zps6ab4252b.jpg

With the black and orange splatter background, finding a font color was tricky because I didn't want to use white.

If you want anything changed/added, let me know.  -_-

xXALexAnDRiAXx, on 28 Jan 2013 - 07:32, said: Size Of Signature: 600 x 100   Ponies: Rainbow Dash is all.   Text: I want the text centered, and I want it to say my name. And legible font please. (If possible, below can it say 'Dash Fever'?)   Background: Anything rainbow. But make sure the rainbow is mellow. Here ya' go!   I hope the font styles are okay. And I also hope the capitalization in your name if okay. Since your username has many different forms of capitalization, the text looked a bit out-of-place, so I made Alexandria all capitals and the 'x's all lowercase.

Thank you, I absolutely love it! :) Your signatures are pretty.  Expect me back if I ever change my name. But that's a fat chance. :)

Good luck making more signatures!

Hmmm... more evil?

I guess so, but no promises. I am currently trying to create an avatar and signature for myself, so at a later date I will try and make your signature a bit more evil to your liking.

In my opinion, your signature is perfect the way it is.

Hmmm... more evil?

I guess so, but no promises. I am currently trying to create an avatar and signature for myself, so at a later date I will try and make your signature a bit more evil to your liking.

In my opinion, your signature is perfect the way it is.

What i meant is, is to make a 2nd version of it because you loved it alot and was jealous of it, so i want to make this more fun for you so It be awesome if you would make a 2nd version of it being more evil cause i know you enjoy doing this so i want to make it fun (:

I really appreciate it! But a few things, and I'm sorry if I sound picky ;^; I don't mean to sound picky

Can you change the text to VOODO133 

xDD Really really sorry, you added a second O by mistake (my fault really, it is a fairly unorthodox spelling xD)

and can you make the background and font a slightly darker orange? Thanks, really appreciate the effort and sorry for asking for changes ;^; It looks great otherwise

Wow, how foolish of me to spell your username wrong! :3

Well, here is your new and improved signature.

VOODOSIG_zps3e6aa0c6.jpg

And I also hope that the color of the text is acceptable, because any darker shade would blend in with the background.

Can I gets one?

Size: 600x100. I don't mind.

Ponies: Rainbow Dash and Pinkie. And Konata Izumi from Lucky Star, if possible (NOT the one from my avatar)

Text (different lines separated by slashes): Rainbow Izumi / British Otaku Lord / And there was much internet that day.

Background: I don't really mind, but preferably something Japanese-looking.

Size: 600x100

Ponies: Is younger Princess Luna possible? She's so cute.

Text: My username please.

Background: Hm. I'm not sure. Maybe a cresent moon and sky? I dunno  :(

If you could make something out of my nonsense that would be wonderful.

Can I gets one?

Size: 600x100. I don't mind.

Ponies: Rainbow Dash and Pinkie. And Konata Izumi from Lucky Star, if possible (NOT the one from my avatar)

Text (different lines separated by slashes): Rainbow Izumi / British Otaku Lord / And there was much internet that day.

Background: I don't really mind, but preferably something Japanese-looking.

Do you want a humanized version of Konata Izumi, or a ponyfied version? That information would be helpful.

Size: 600x100

Ponies: Is younger Princess Luna possible? She's so cute.

Text: My username please.

Background: Hm. I'm not sure. Maybe a cresent moon and sky? I dunno  :(

If you could make something out of my nonsense that would be wonderful.

Here ya' go!

HallowsEveSig_zps8cb73775.jpg

Since you were unsure of your background, I thought a 'Mare On The Moon' theme would be appropriate. 

Do you want a humanized version of Konata Izumi, or a ponyfied version? That information would be helpful.

Actually, I'd like a ponified version, like the one from my avatar. (I know I said NOT that one, but I changed my mind. So yeah. Konata pony please.)

Actually, I'd like a ponified version, like the one from my avatar. (I know I said NOT that one, but I changed my mind. So yeah. Konata pony please.)

Sorry for the long reply; my Internet was being a -squee-

So, here is your signature!

IzumiSig_zps7f46f710.jpg

Believe me, it was hard to find a ponified version of Izumi that is not your avatar. :3

Remember my request Shyforever? wanting to make it fun by having a 2nd version of mine, but 20% more evil.. *Evil Laugh* If only if it's okay with you  :blush:

More fun for creative people! i wub creative people ;)

Edited by ~Chaotic Fluttershy~

(edited)

Remember my request Shyforever? wanting to make it fun by having a 2nd version of mine, but 20% more evil.. *Evil Laugh* If only if it's okay with you  :blush:

More fun for creative people! i wub creative people ;)

Since New Jersey is full of idiotic drivers, all requests have been delayed until further notice. Until more information about my niece is revealed, actually.

Edited by ShyForever