Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Say Something Nice About Your Least Favorite Mane 6 Character

Shanks

well rarity has ummm well i guess she ummm....... oh i know she tricked the diamond dogs thats something didn't last very long though but then she did it again good for her 

• 2 weeks later...

Rainbow Dash is boosting with self-confidence, something that we all need to have once in a while. She also knows when she's going against her friends and catches herself from doing anything for her self benefit, even if it is oftentimes last minute. She definitely is the coolest mare around.

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

Rainbow Dash is friendly and at least she steps up for Fluttershy.

UPDATE! My new least favorite is Pinkie Pie. The one nice thing I say about her is that she has the funniest sounding voice in the show and the fact that she pops up a lot makes her funnier.

Alright, that's you Rainbow Dash

I actually don't dislike you at all, you just happen to come in last because I can't relate to you in literally any way. That's on me, not you. 

I've loved watching your character development over the seasons. I think I'd say you've changed the most, and I'm proud of how much you've grown. You were kind of a jerk early on, but you know, I actually liked that too. It was nice seeing that not everypony had to be candy-sweet all the time, it made the show feel more real. Also you are best gay pride pony :P

Ok that was a few things but really all of the mane six are my babies and I love them so really what else would I have done in this situation?

• Brohoof 1

First off: I like all of the Mane 6. There is no dislike here, but I would have to say my least favorite is Fluttershy. Still, she has the Stare that has enough power to break a dragon and scare a cockatrice. That is no small feat. Oh, and she reformed the spirit of chaos. That's pretty awesome too.

Fluttershy seriously bothers me. I am a bit of an animal person, but the way in which her love of animals seems to depend upon their reciprocations (YOU ARE GOING TO LOVE ME!) Is just downright pathological... And yet her love of animals also makes me like her.

Paradoxically.

Well, it's not that I don't like Twilight, I just think the other 5 are much better.

I really like that Twilight's a nerd, sorta like me and I like that she has a nice singing voice (although, that's really the voice actor, nor her.)